And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Yes, he went for a tinkle. :eyeroll:

No. There is no such thing as a urine bank.

If they had all those dials in the toilet... there wouldn't be room for anything else, would there.

This new learning amazes me, Sir. Bedevere. :blink:

This week we're going to learn how to saw a lady into three bits and dispose of the body

Somebody. In this room. Must the murderer be. :unsure:

Er, she just fell on ... on to the dagger. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0005.gif

Ha, ha! Caught you, Mr. A. T. Great! :bitchslap:

My you're clever Blackhawkrush. He'd certainly taken me in

No, I'm...er...I'm from the ballet. The US Government Ballet. :coy:

I am one who delights in all manifestations of the terpsichorean muse.http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-dance011.gif

Well that's all very well, sir, but this is an off-licence.

Oh! Oh, well, in that case I'll be saying goodbye then, sir. Goodbye then, sir. :outtahere:

Well that was all good fun, and we all had a jolly good laugh, but I'd like to assure you that you would be never treated that way if you posted on The Sense o"Clock News

We must study them in conditions of absolute secrecy. :cool:

The first thing that Dr. Blackhawkrush came up with was that the penguin has a much smaller brain than the man. This postulate formed the fundamental basis of all of his thinking and remained with him until the Clockwork Angels tour.

It needn't be a little penguin. It can be the biggest penguin you've ever seen. An electric penguin, twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people, and you can stab it in the wings and the blood can go spurting psssssshhhh in slow motion.
  • Like 2

If they had all those dials in the toilet... there wouldn't be room for anything else, would there.

This week we're going to learn how to saw a lady into three bits and dispose of the body

Er, she just fell on ... on to the dagger. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0005.gif

I am one who delights in all manifestations of the terpsichorean muse.http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-dance011.gif

Oh! Oh, well, in that case I'll be saying goodbye then, sir. Goodbye then, sir. :outtahere:

Well that was all good fun, and we all had a jolly good laugh, but I'd like to assure you that you would be never treated that way if you posted on The Sense o"Clock News

The first thing that Dr. Blackhawkrush came up with was that the penguin has a much smaller brain than the man. This postulate formed the fundamental basis of all of his thinking and remained with him until the Clockwork Angels tour.

It needn't be a little penguin. It can be the biggest penguin you've ever seen. An electric penguin, twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people, and you can stab it in the wings and the blood can go spurting psssssshhhh in slow motion.

The blood pours down these chutes and the mangled flesh slurps into these...
  • Like 2

If you were to ask us to slice the sides of a cow and serve it with small pieces of its liver ... or indeed drain the life blood from a pig before cutting off one of its legs... or carve the living giblets from a sheep and serve them with the fresh brains, bowels, guts and spleen of a small rabbit... WE WOULDN'T DO IT!!! :rage:

Not for food anyway.

• Like 2

If you were to ask us to slice the sides of a cow and serve it with small pieces of its liver ... or indeed drain the life blood from a pig before cutting off one of its legs... or carve the living giblets from a sheep and serve them with the fresh brains, bowels, guts and spleen of a small rabbit... WE WOULDN'T DO IT!!! :rage:

Not for food anyway.

Have you got anything without spam in it?
  • Like 2

Not for food anyway.

Have you got anything without spam in it?

Larks' tongues. Wrens' livers. Chaffinch brains. Jaguars' earlobes. Wolf nipple chips. Get 'em while they're hot. They're lovely. Dromedary pretzels, only half a denar. Tuscany fried bats. :drool:
  • Like 2

suddenly I came over all peckish

But you just said coffee. :coffee: Here, he said it again!

The tingling fresh coffee which brings you exciting new cholera, mange, dropsy, the clap, hard pad and athlete's head. From the House of Conquistador. :D
  • Like 2

The tingling fresh coffee which brings you exciting new cholera, mange, dropsy, the clap, hard pad and athlete's head. From the House of Conquistador. :D

Ah, those were the days. :fury:
  • Like 2

And you try and tell the young people of today that ..... they won't believe you. :no:
  • Like 2

And you try and tell the young people of today that ..... they won't believe you. :no:

I don't believe you, sir.
  • Like 2

We received a note from the Council saying that if we ceased to believe in this building it would fall down. :scared:
  • Like 2

We received a note from the Council saying that if we ceased to believe in this building it would fall down. :scared:

After all, they're not meant to be luxury flats.
  • Like 2

Well, at least the poet's been installed
  • Like 2

Mr. Keats, Mr. Keats, please leave immediately. :tsk:
  • Like 2

I don't much like the tone of your voice. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0019.gif Right let's have a ding dong...
  • Like 2

I don't much like the tone of your voice. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0019.gif Right let's have a ding dong...

Bing tiddle tiddle bang

Bing tiddle fiddle bing

Bing fiddle fiddle tiddle tiddle

Bing fiddle tiddle tiddle BONG!

• Like 2

Bing tiddle tiddle bang

Bing tiddle fiddle bing

You've injured Mr. Stools! :o
  • Like 2

Bing tiddle tiddle bang

Bing tiddle fiddle bing

He was not at all the kind of person you'd expect to pulverize their opponent into a bloody mass of flesh and raw bone, spitting teeth and fragments of gum into a ring which had become one man's hell and Citizen of the World's glory.
  • Like 2

Bing tiddle tiddle bang

Bing tiddle fiddle bing

He was not at all the kind of person you'd expect to pulverize their opponent into a bloody mass of flesh and raw bone, spitting teeth and fragments of gum into a ring which had become one man's hell and Citizen of the World's glory.

Someone whose boots I would gladly lick clean until holes wore through my tongue. :notworthy:
  • Like 2

Bing tiddle tiddle bang

Bing tiddle fiddle bing

Someone whose boots I would gladly lick clean until holes wore through my tongue. :notworthy:

He sounds a notowious cwiminal.
  • Like 2

Bing tiddle tiddle bang

Bing tiddle fiddle bing

He's an ex-CIA man. He's not a ballet dancer. :wtf:
  • Like 2

Bing tiddle tiddle bang

Bing tiddle fiddle bing

He didn't have a duelling scar just here ... and a hook? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif
  • Like 2

Bing tiddle tiddle bang

Bing tiddle fiddle bing

He didn't have a duelling scar just here ... and a hook? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif

:no: That'll be Ray Baxter and the boys and girls from "Tomorrow's World."
  • Like 2