And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Waiter, this conversation isn't very good. :(

In the old days we used to find things to say, like 'pass the sugar'... or, 'that's my flannel', but in the last ten or fifteen years there just hasn't seemed to be anything to say :huh:

Say no more, say no more :hug2: know whatahmean, nudge, nudge?

You promised you'd tell us about pointed sticks.

I'll offer you a poke in the eye. :poke:

And that's not all. Three fabulous new prizes have just been added, a four-month supply of interesting undergarments, a fully motorized pig, and a hand-painted scene of Arabian splendor, complete with silly walk.

Well, there was no-one this year who reached the required standard, so it goes in my sack. And by an old rule of the forum, all the other silver trophies also go in my sack.

Bloody silver. Won't have it in the house. :bitchslap: And those candlesticks you got us last week were only sixteen carats.

Now, are you telling me that's not worth twenty shekels? Look at it. Feel the quality. That's none of your goat.

I had to bring the goat, he's not well. I only hope he don't go on the carpet.

Now if we lived in Rhodesia there'd be someone to mop that up for you.

Well, it'll all fit in here - it's top-class excrement.

Oh, dear. I have trodden in monsieur's bucket. :unsure:
  • Like 2

In the old days we used to find things to say, like 'pass the sugar'... or, 'that's my flannel', but in the last ten or fifteen years there just hasn't seemed to be anything to say :huh:

And that's not all. Three fabulous new prizes have just been added, a four-month supply of interesting undergarments, a fully motorized pig, and a hand-painted scene of Arabian splendor, complete with silly walk.

Well, there was no-one this year who reached the required standard, so it goes in my sack. And by an old rule of the forum, all the other silver trophies also go in my sack.

Bloody silver. Won't have it in the house. :bitchslap: And those candlesticks you got us last week were only sixteen carats.

Now, are you telling me that's not worth twenty shekels? Look at it. Feel the quality. That's none of your goat.

Lucky we didn't say anything about the dirty knife. :ph34r: :ph34r:
  • Like 2

Cut, cut, cut, blood, spurt, artery, murder, Hitchcock, Psycho... :rage:
  • Like 2

What're you gonna do, bleed on me?

• Like 3

Yes... of course. We have a train to catch. And I don't want to start bleeding over the seats.
  • Like 2

Yes... of course. We have a train to catch. And I don't want to start bleeding over the seats.

Well, some of the wonderful behaviour that made TRF the second Most Awful Family in Canada 1974. :notworthy:
  • Like 2

Well, some of the wonderful behaviour that made TRF the second Most Awful Family in Canada 1974. :notworthy:

Please don't write because we know it was very tasteless, but they didn't really mean it and they all come from broken homes and have very unhappy personal lives
  • Like 2

Please don't write because we know it was very tasteless, but they didn't really mean it and they all come from broken homes and have very unhappy personal lives

Here! Don't you start doing a documentary on us, young man. Why don't you do a documentary about the drug problem round in Random Samples.
  • Like 2

Here! Don't you start doing a documentary on us, young man. Why don't you do a documentary about the drug problem round in Random Samples.

It doesn't say "Random Samples" to avoid embarrassing people, but you can smell 'em. :smoke:
  • Like 2

It doesn't say "Random Samples" to avoid embarrassing people, but you can smell 'em. :smoke:

If I could walk that way, I wouldn't need aftershave. :outtahere: Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

If I could walk that way, I wouldn't need aftershave. :outtahere:

I'm not going to mince words with you. I'm going to offer you a Research Fellowship on the Anglo-French silly walk. :chickendance:
  • Like 2

I'm not going to mince words with you. I'm going to offer you a Research Fellowship on the Anglo-French silly walk. :chickendance:

Bonsoir - ici nous avons les diagrammes modernes d'un mouton anglo-français ... maintenant ... baa-aa, baa-aa...

• Like 3

Bonsoir - ici nous avons les diagrammes modernes d'un mouton anglo-français ... maintenant ... baa-aa, baa-aa...

It's an entirely new strain of sheep, a killer sheep that can not only hold a rifle but is also a first-class shot.
  • Like 2

It's an entirely new strain of sheep, a killer sheep that can not only hold a rifle but is also a first-class shot.

You've got to look down this bit. :cool:
  • Like 2

I know one of them isn't loaded any more, but the other one is, so that's one of you dead for sure...or just about for sure anyway.
  • Like 2

I know one of them isn't loaded any more, but the other one is, so that's one of you dead for sure...or just about for sure anyway.

It'll be Parkinson next. :P
  • Like 2

I've changed my mind. I'm asking you, the one in the middle.
  • Like 2

I can only give you name, rank and why did the chicken cross the road? :bang bang: :chickendance:
  • Like 2

I can only give you name, rank and why did the chicken cross the road? :bang bang: :chickendance:

Guaranteed to break the ice at parties. ;)
  • Like 1

'Ello squire, haven't seen you for a bit, haven't seen you for a bit either, Beryl. Two pints of wallop please, love. Still driving the Jensen then? Cheer up Jack it may never happen, what's your poison then?
  • Like 2

'Ello squire, haven't seen you for a bit, haven't seen you for a bit either, Beryl. Two pints of wallop please, love. Still driving the Jensen then? Cheer up Jack it may never happen, what's your poison then?

But why would the people of Surbiton go to Hounslow? The similarity of speech. :cheers:
  • Like 2

But why would the people of Surbiton go to Hounslow? The similarity of speech. :cheers:

There comes a time when you realize there's no good frittering your life away in idleness and trivial chit-chat.

Where's your cave?

• Like 2

There comes a time when you realize there's no good frittering your life away in idleness and trivial chit-chat.

Where's your cave?

BBC TV, the larches, 26 Westbrook avenue, Faversham, Kent. :hi:
  • Like 2

Where's your cave?

I'm very pleased to be able to tell you that your flat has been chosen as the venue for the third test against the West Indies. :clap:
  • Like 2

Where's your cave?

I'm very pleased to be able to tell you that your flat has been chosen as the venue for the third test against the West Indies. :clap:

Also Mrs. Robinson vs Manchester United and Southampton vs Mr. Rodgers. :popcorn:
  • Like 2