And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

:drool: Oh, er by the way - got a bit of a dirty fork, could you...er...get me another one?

:drool: Oh, er by the way - got a bit of a dirty fork, could you...er...get me another one?

Well I've managed to find you four very nice silver spoons Mr Blackhawkrush

No! They'd be useless! :burger: :huh: :hotdog:

Oh.... Um, look, if we built this large wooden badger...

Sort of nice and woody type of thing. :wub:

If she weighed the same as a duck... she's made of wood.

Explain the logic underlying that conclusion, please. :blink:

Well I've got to stop you there Block I'm afraid, because we've got someone who's been doing cabaret in the New Forest. From America, will you welcome please a Chippendale writing desk. :clap:

Well I've got to stop you there Block I'm afraid, because we've got someone who's been doing cabaret in the New Forest. From America, will you welcome please a Chippendale writing desk. :clap:

every Thursday night there's a bloody cabaret in the bar featuring some tiny emaciated dago with nine-inch hips and some big fat bloated tart with her hair brylcreemed down and a big arse presenting Flamenco for Foreigners.

Well, there is a considerable financial advantage in using the services of El Mystico. :bang bang: :chickendance: :chickendance:
  • Like 2

every Thursday night there's a bloody cabaret in the bar featuring some tiny emaciated dago with nine-inch hips and some big fat bloated tart with her hair brylcreemed down and a big arse presenting Flamenco for Foreigners.

Well, there is a considerable financial advantage in using the services of El Mystico. :bang bang: :chickendance: :chickendance:

Forty quid and a nude lady. :yes:
  • Like 2

I'd like to talk to you tonight about the place of the nude in my bed ... um ... in the history of my bed ... of art, of art, I'm sorry

By an almost unanimous vote, paintings in the National Gallery voted to continue the strike that has emptied frames for the last week.
  • Like 2

I'd like to talk to you tonight about the place of the nude in my bed ... um ... in the history of my bed ... of art, of art, I'm sorry

By an almost unanimous vote, paintings in the National Gallery voted to continue the strike that has emptied frames for the last week.

And how's this for a way to beat strikers :smash:
  • Like 2

Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system. :popcorn:
  • Like 2

Shut up you silly bitch, it was only a bit of fun. :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

In Holland in the early part of the fifteenth century there was three things important to social legislation. One ... rise of merchant classes ... two, urbanization of craft guilds... three, declining moral values in age of increasing social betterment. But first, a bit of fun ...
  • Like 2

In Holland in the early part of the fifteenth century there was three things important to social legislation. One ... rise of merchant classes ... two, urbanization of craft guilds... three, declining moral values in age of increasing social betterment. But first, a bit of fun ...

That's right. Just for the hour. Only I aint gonna pay more'n a fiver cos it aint worth it. :drool:
  • Like 2

That's right. Just for the hour. Only I aint gonna pay more'n a fiver cos it aint worth it. :drool:

Seventeen. My last word. I won't take a penny less, strike me dead!
  • Like 2

Here, an ordinary cup of drinking chocolate costs four million pounds. :huh:
  • Like 2

Well you can't blame British Rail for that. :no:
  • Like 2

Oh, yes, of course, I'd forgotten it was Friday. :fuckwithadmin: Oh, who could have done this?
  • Like 2

Oh, yes, of course, I'd forgotten it was Friday. :fuckwithadmin: Oh, who could have done this?

Those of you who missed 8.45 on Friday will be able to see it again this Friday at a quarter to nine
  • Like 2

Those of you who missed 8.45 on Friday will be able to see it again this Friday at a quarter to nine

Yes, Socrates himself is particularly missed. A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed. :rage:
  • Like 2

Yes, Socrates himself is particularly missed. A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed. :rage:

Socrates has scored! The Greeks are going mad! Socrates scores, got a beautiful cross from Archimedes. The Germans are disputing it. Hegel is arguing that the reality is merely an a prioriadjunct of non-naturalistic ethics, Kant, via the categorical imperative, is holding that ontologically it exists only in the imagination, and Marx is claiming it was offside
  • Like 2

Socrates has scored! The Greeks are going mad! Socrates scores, got a beautiful cross from Archimedes. The Germans are disputing it. Hegel is arguing that the reality is merely an a prioriadjunct of non-naturalistic ethics, Kant, via the categorical imperative, is holding that ontologically it exists only in the imagination, and Marx is claiming it was offside

Yes...er...well as you can see...there's Otana now...he get the...er...through ball from Gomez and er...he makes no attempt to play the ball. He quite deliberately lets off. And to my mind he was within the box and the referee had no option whatsoever but to send him off. :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

Yes...er...well as you can see...there's Otana now...he get the...er...through ball from Gomez and er...he makes no attempt to play the ball. He quite deliberately lets off. And to my mind he was within the box and the referee had no option whatsoever but to send him off. :bitchslap:

At least one ageing football commentator was gladdened last night by the sight of an English footballer breaking free of the limpid tentacles of packed Mediterranean defence. :coy:
  • Like 2

At least one ageing football commentator was gladdened last night by the sight of an English footballer breaking free of the limpid tentacles of packed Mediterranean defence. :coy:

Milan is better than Napoli. :moon:
  • Like 2

100 miles south of Turin. 100 east of Pisa. 500 miles west of Bilbao
  • Like 2

You dago dustbin. :nya nya:
  • Like 2

Mrs Hatred of Leicester Said 'let's not call them anything, let's just ignore them' :LMAO:
  • Like 2

Mrs Hatred of Leicester Said 'let's not call them anything, let's just ignore them' :LMAO:

Them' ... 'Them' ... She was obviously referring to the people who turned her into a Scotsman. If only we knew who 'They' were ... And why 'They' were doing it... Who are 'Them'?
  • Like 2