And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

You couldn't afford me, dear. :coy:

Oh that's not what I've heard.

Well, it's one pound for five minutes, but only eight pounds for an (inter)course of ten. :hi:

Inter...course... pert...pert thighs...botty, botty botty... you know, it's a funny thing, dear...all the naughty words sound woody.

An exiting new American plank, a rainforest and a bucket of sawdust giving their views on teenage violence, and an unusual guest for this thread, a piece of laminated plastic. :clap:
  • Like 2

Well, it's one pound for five minutes, but only eight pounds for an (inter)course of ten. :hi:

Inter...course... pert...pert thighs...botty, botty botty... you know, it's a funny thing, dear...all the naughty words sound woody.

An exiting new American plank, a rainforest and a bucket of sawdust giving their views on teenage violence, and an unusual guest for this thread, a piece of laminated plastic. :clap:

Your_Lion, do you think you know what a larch tree looks like?
  • Like 2

I see...a tree. And by this tree, gentlemen, I see...a dog! :baabaa:
  • Like 2

Could you show these twenty good people the dog kennels, please?
  • Like 2

There is only me, sir. :eh:
  • Like 2

Where's all the others, then?
  • Like 2

For the few who remained, life was increasingly difficult.
  • Like 2

You know it takes me two hours every morning to get out onto the moors, collect my berries, chastise myself, and two hours back in the evening.
  • Like 2

You know it takes me two hours every morning to get out onto the moors, collect my berries, chastise myself, and two hours back in the evening.

That's a full working day, lad, and don't you forget it!
  • Like 2

And you try and tell the young people of today that ..... they won't believe you.
  • Like 2

And you try and tell the young people of today that ..... they won't believe you.

I want to have...I want to have Raquel Welch dropped on top of me. :cool:
  • Like 2

Sit on my face and tell me that you love me
  • Like 2

Bit lumpy ...ah, no wonder, I was sitting on the cat.
  • Like 2

To be blunt, your cat is in a rut. It's the old stockbroker syndrome, the suburban fin de siecle ennui, angst, weltschmertz, call it what you will
  • Like 2

To be blunt, your cat is in a rut. It's the old stockbroker syndrome, the suburban fin de siecle ennui, angst, weltschmertz, call it what you will

Right - all we need is new titles. And they must be damned new!
  • Like 2

"Scott of the Antarctic", produced by Gerry Schlick? :macallan:
  • Like 2

"Scott of the Antarctic", produced by Gerry Schlick? :macallan:

Good lord! That's the most exciting new idea I've heard in years! It's so simple it's brilliant!
  • Like 2

Good lord! That's the most exciting new idea I've heard in years! It's so simple it's brilliant!

:goodone: I'm just crazy about what he likes
  • Like 2

You probably noticed that I didn't post anything just now. This is simply because I am unable to appear in the thread this week. Sorry to interrupt you.
  • Like 2

You probably noticed that I didn't post anything just now. This is simply because I am unable to appear in the thread this week. Sorry to interrupt you.

Yes, well this is not at all uncommon. In certain mental states we find that auditory hallucinations occur which are of a most...Is that "We're all going to The New World Women" tomorrow? :scared:
  • Like 2