And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

You bastards! You vicious, heartless bastards. :codger:

Well off we go, then, with the Batley Townswomen's Guild re-enactment of the first heart transplant. :clap:

Gloves ... glasses... moustache... handkerchief... I'm going to operate!!

Luckily my years with Bristol Rep. stood me in good stead, as I assumed a bewildering variety of disguises. :codger:

He had to slim down to one and a half pounds to get into that costume. :notworthy:

Well first of all you get shown to your own private hole in the skirting board... then you put the mouse skin on... then you scurry into the main room, and perhaps take a run in the wheel

Oh, blimey. You'd think he was awake all the night, scrabbling down by the wainscotting.
  • Like 2

Well off we go, then, with the Batley Townswomen's Guild re-enactment of the first heart transplant. :clap:

Luckily my years with Bristol Rep. stood me in good stead, as I assumed a bewildering variety of disguises. :codger:

He had to slim down to one and a half pounds to get into that costume. :notworthy:

Well first of all you get shown to your own private hole in the skirting board... then you put the mouse skin on... then you scurry into the main room, and perhaps take a run in the wheel

Oh, blimey. You'd think he was awake all the night, scrabbling down by the wainscotting.

peacocks keep us awake all hours of the night with their noisy lovemaking
  • Like 2

Yes. When Beethoven went deaf the mynah bird just used to mime.
  • Like 2

It's probably pining for the fjords.
  • Like 2

In Norway, we have one of the highest per cappa income rates in Europe. :ebert:
  • Like 2

With moist eyes, Erik leaves this happy land to return to the harsh uneconomic realities of life in the land of Ljosa waters
  • Like 2

With moist eyes, Erik leaves this happy land to return to the harsh uneconomic realities of life in the land of Ljosa waters

Aye, 'ampstead wasn't good enough for you, was it? ... you had to go poncing off to Barnsley, you and yer coal-mining friends. :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

Aye, 'ampstead wasn't good enough for you, was it? ... you had to go poncing off to Barnsley, you and yer coal-mining friends. :bitchslap:

You bleeding pig. You're not fit to be down a mine.
  • Like 2

Lose inches off your hips, thighs, buttocks and abdomen. :16ton:
  • Like 3

and every Thursday night the hotel has a bloody cabaret in the bar, featuring a tiny emaciated dago with nine-inch hips and some bloated fat tart with her hair brylcreemed down and a big arse presenting Flamenco for Foreigners. :blah:

Edited by waluigithewalrus
  • Like 3

and every Thursday night the hotel has a bloody cabaret in the bar, featuring a tiny emaciated dago with nine-inch hips and some bloated fat tart with her hair brylcreemed down and a big arse presenting Flamenco for Foreigners. :blah:

it's not all it's cracked up to be. Ladies and gentlemen, we give you Ken Buddha and his inflatable knees.
  • Like 3

it's not all it's cracked up to be. Ladies and gentlemen, we give you Ken Buddha and his inflatable knees.

It's wonderful! It's put ballooning right back on the map. :clap:
  • Like 3

no, no, you've got the wrong map there, this is Stalingrad
  • Like 3

...100 miles south of Turin, 100 east of Pisa, 500 miles west of Bilbao. :gumby:
  • Like 2

...100 miles south of Turin, 100 east of Pisa, 500 miles west of Bilbao. :gumby:

Well I'm afraid I shan't be coming on your expedition sir, as I've absolutely no confidence in anyone involved in it. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

On the morning of the 24th, early to avoid the traffic, Blackhawkrush's historic expedition set out from Surbiton - destination Hounslow.

See...Lieutenant blackhawkrush's death struggle with a crazed desert lion... :pussy: :outtahere:
  • Like 1

On the morning of the 24th, early to avoid the traffic, Blackhawkrush's historic expedition set out from Surbiton - destination Hounslow.

See...Lieutenant blackhawkrush's death struggle with a crazed desert lion... :pussy: :outtahere:

You don't think it might be better if you worked your way towards Your Lion taming, say, via banking?
  • Like 2

You don't think it might be better if you worked your way towards Your Lion taming, say, via banking?

There is only one thing in the Citizen of the World worse than being witty, and that is not being witty. :notworthy:
  • Like 2

There is only one thing in the Citizen of the World worse than being witty, and that is not being witty. :notworthy:

Listen, in order to maintain air-speed velocity, a blackhawk needs to beat its wings 43 times every second, right? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/animal/animal0064.gif
  • Like 2

Listen, in order to maintain air-speed velocity, a blackhawk needs to beat its wings 43 times every second, right? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/animal/animal0064.gif

However, what is more interesting, er...is the molluscs' er...sex life. :drool:
  • Like 2

Now, sex. Sex, sex, sex. Where were we? Well, had I got as far as the penis entering the vagina?
  • Like 2

Now, sex. Sex, sex, sex. Where were we? Well, had I got as far as the penis entering the vagina?

You promised you'd tell us about pointed sticks. :poke:
  • Like 2

:no: Citizen of the World will be teaching political science, Machiavelli, Bentham, Locke, Hobbes, Sutcliffe, Bradman, Lindwall, Miller, Hassett and Benet.
  • Like 2

:no: Citizen of the World will be teaching political science, Machiavelli, Bentham, Locke, Hobbes, Sutcliffe, Bradman, Lindwall, Miller, Hassett and Benet.

on or about the morning of the 19th December 1972. Have you anything to say before I pass sentence?
  • Like 2