And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

'Tis like "Hamlet"...what a genius! :goodone:

everywhere I go it's the same old thing. All anyone wants me to say is 'To be or not to be ..

What? It's acting innit?...Well I'm a plumber. I can't act.

You are Charles, just back from the war and to help you become a great actor, a buzzer will go when it is your turn to speak. :bitchslap:

The war wound! The wound!!!

Uh, keep warm, plenty of rest, and if you're playing football or anything, try and favor the other leg.

I've got a gammy leg, I'm going fast, I'll never get through ... but ... some of you might ... so you'd better eat me.

Oh, very nice restaurant, three stars, you know. :cool:

Yes, they've done wonders with it. You know this used to be one of the most swampy disease infested areas of the whole jungle, and they've turned it into this smashing little restaurant.

Why not ask the cook for something really hot. :whipgirl: :drool: :whipgirl:

hot enough to boil a monkey's bum!

:yes: The Turkish Little Rude Plant.

Are there any other trees that any of you think you could recognize from quite a long way away?

The Larch.

1389368141342.jpg

Shut up! This is a hold-up, not a botany lesson.

Suppose he's got a pointed stick?

Hahahaa. Thats scary.

Deeply lyrical, and yet tender and frightened like a tiny white rabbit?

(Great minds, lerxt.)

everywhere I go it's the same old thing. All anyone wants me to say is 'To be or not to be ..

You are Charles, just back from the war and to help you become a great actor, a buzzer will go when it is your turn to speak. :bitchslap:

Uh, keep warm, plenty of rest, and if you're playing football or anything, try and favor the other leg.

I've got a gammy leg, I'm going fast, I'll never get through ... but ... some of you might ... so you'd better eat me.

Yes, they've done wonders with it. You know this used to be one of the most swampy disease infested areas of the whole jungle, and they've turned it into this smashing little restaurant.

Are there any other trees that any of you think you could recognize from quite a long way away?

The Larch.

1389368141342.jpg

Hahahaa. Thats scary.

(Great minds, lerxt.)

What's he do, nibble your bum? :P
  • Like 2

The Larch.

1389368141342.jpg

Hahahaa. Thats scary.

(Great minds, lerxt.)

Yes. Good. Nibbling the earlobe, and so on and so forth. So, we have all these possibilities before we stampede towards the clitoris
  • Like 2

The Larch.

1389368141342.jpg

Hahahaa. Thats scary.

(Great minds, lerxt.)

Yes. Good. Nibbling the earlobe, and so on and so forth. So, we have all these possibilities before we stampede towards the clitoris

Let's have a look at the route he'll be taking. Well, Picasso will be starting, David, at Chichester here, he'll then cycle on the A29 to Fontwell, he'll then take the A272 which will bring him on to the A3 just north of Hindhead here. :popcorn:
  • Like 2

Let's have a look at the route he'll be taking. Well, Picasso will be starting, David, at Chichester here, he'll then cycle on the A29 to Fontwell, he'll then take the A272 which will bring him on to the A3 just north of Hindhead here. :popcorn:

At this stage, Mr Norris was faced with two major divergent theories concerning his Surbiton ancestors. Did they take the Kingston by-pass, turning left at Barnes, or did they strike west up the A308 via Norbiton to Hampton Wick? Both these theories ran up against one big obstacle - the Thames, lying like a silver turd between Richmond and Isleworth. This was a major setback. How could they possibly cross the river?
  • Like 2

At this stage, Mr Norris was faced with two major divergent theories concerning his Surbiton ancestors. Did they take the Kingston by-pass, turning left at Barnes, or did they strike west up the A308 via Norbiton to Hampton Wick? Both these theories ran up against one big obstacle - the Thames, lying like a silver turd between Richmond and Isleworth. This was a major setback. How could they possibly cross the river?

For viewers at home, the answer is coming up on your screens. :o Those of you who wish to play it the hard way, stand upside down with your head in a bucket of piranha fish.
  • Like 2

For viewers at home, the answer is coming up on your screens. :o Those of you who wish to play it the hard way, stand upside down with your head in a bucket of piranha fish.

Better get a bucket
  • Like 2

Better get a bucket

It is a most elusive fish!

Better get a bucket

He is...an...halibut. :wub:
  • Like 1

Better get a bucket

Careful, I'll slap you with that fish. Once I find it...

"Oh fishy fishy fishy fish!"

• Like 1

Better get a bucket

Now contrary to what most people think, the goldfish has a ravenous appetite. So once a week give your goldfish a really good meal. First, some cold consomme or a gazpacho, then some sausages...

• Like 3

Better get a bucket

Now contrary to what most people think, the goldfish has a ravenous appetite. So once a week give your goldfish a really good meal. First, some cold consomme or a gazpacho, then some sausages...

Sausages? Is that ALL you want? Just sausages?? Even if there's been a dead body nearby? [sorry - Fawlty reference]

• Like 1

did you notice the same raincoat seems to be in those last 2 sketches? :)

I got thirty bob for the trousers. :atickhum:

Always popular with the crowd, is the Scotsman with Nae Trews exhibit, and this year's no exception.
  • Like 2

Always popular with the crowd, is the Scotsman with Nae Trews exhibit, and this year's no exception.

And, er, he never showed any inclination towards being a Scotsman before this happened?
  • Like 2

And, er, he never showed any inclination towards being a Scotsman before this happened?

I may be an idiot but I'm no fool. :cheerleader: :ebert: :cheerleader:
  • Like 2

He claims to be able to recite the entire Bible in one second, whilst being struck on the head with a large axe. Ha, ha, wow. We've since discovered that he was a fraud, yes a fraud. He did not in fact recite the entire Bible...he merely recited the first two words, 'In the...' before his death.
  • Like 2

He claims to be able to recite the entire Bible in one second, whilst being struck on the head with a large axe. Ha, ha, wow. We've since discovered that he was a fraud, yes a fraud. He did not in fact recite the entire Bible...he merely recited the first two words, 'In the...' before his death.

Oh, you're no fun anymore.
  • Like 2

You wouldn't have had much fun in Stalingrad, would you?
  • Like 2

You wouldn't have had much fun in Stalingrad, would you?

Comrades, I may once have been ousted from power, I may have been expelled from the party in 1927, I may have been deported in 1929 but I'm just an old-fashioned girl, with an old-fashioned mind.
  • Like 2