And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Tit. Tit. Oh, that's very tinny, isn't it? Ugh! Tinny, tinny..

Are you, uh,...are you selling something? :drool:

"Blond prostitute will indulge in any sexual activity for four quid a week." What does that mean? :huh:

"Blond prostitute will indulge in any sexual activity for four quid a week." What does that mean? :huh:

What do I mean by the word mean? What do I mean by the word word, what do I mean by what do I mean, what do I mean by do, and what do I do by mean?

What do I mean by the word mean? What do I mean by the word word, what do I mean by what do I mean, what do I mean by do, and what do I do by mean?

I'd like to answer this question, if I may, in two ways. Firstly in my normal voice, and then in a kind of silly high-pitched whine.

I'd like to answer this question, if I may, in two ways. Firstly in my normal voice, and then in a kind of silly high-pitched whine.

ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing

I'm just getting...a buzzing noise in my left ear. :bitchslap:

Number nine. The ear.

Number nine. The ear.

You don't fool me, you stupid mynah bird. I'm not deaf yet. :rage:

Number nine. The ear.

Uh, y-- y-- y-- y-- y-- you'll have to s-- speak-- s-- s-- s-- sp-- spe-- speak-- speak-- s-- spe-- s-- s-- p-- p-- peak-- speak up a bit, sir. He's-- he's d-- he's d-- he's d-- he's d—. He's deaf as-- dea-- deaf as a p-- p-- post, sir.
  • Like 1

Number nine. The ear.

Uh, y-- y-- y-- y-- y-- you'll have to s-- speak-- s-- s-- s-- sp-- spe-- speak-- speak-- s-- spe-- s-- s-- p-- p-- peak-- speak up a bit, sir. He's-- he's d-- he's d-- he's d-- he's d—. He's deaf as-- dea-- deaf as a p-- p-- post, sir.

No... I'm still not getting anything... Er, could you try it in a higher register?

• Like 1

Number nine. The ear.

No... I'm still not getting anything... Er, could you try it in a higher register?

Now look here, you may be Chairman but your bloody pusillanimous behaviour makes me vomit!

Number nine. The ear.

Now look here, you may be Chairman but your bloody pusillanimous behaviour makes me vomit!

Oh, very witty, Wilde. :cheers:
  • Like 2

Number nine. The ear.

It was rather witty, wasn't it? Where's my gin?
  • Like 1

Number nine. The ear.

Mr. Dennis Keats will recite his latest problem "Ode to a glass of sherry." :popcorn:

Number nine. The ear.

Mr. Dennis Keats will recite his latest problem "Ode to a glass of sherry." :popcorn:

Not at all, vicar, you're one of our best customers... you and the United States.

Number nine. The ear.

Not at all, vicar, you're one of our best customers... you and the United States.

Stout fellow, salt of the earth, backbone of England. :cosmo:

Number nine. The ear.

Well listen to me my fine fellow, you are a bit of tail, that's what you are.

Number nine. The ear.

Well, they said it was the best way to get the job. :blush:
  • Like 1

Number nine. The ear.

Right... Well, I'll give you the job, and the chair, and an all-wool ex-army sleeping bag ... for the briefcase, umbrella, the pens in your breast pocket and your string vest.

Number nine. The ear.

Right... Well, I'll give you the job, and the chair, and an all-wool ex-army sleeping bag ... for the briefcase, umbrella, the pens in your breast pocket and your string vest.

You will stay in the Comfy Chair until lunch time, with only a cup of coffee at eleven...

Good Lord, is that the time? Oh, my goodness, I must close for lunch. :pizza: :drool: :pizza:

For lunch Ken crouches down in the road and rubs gravel into his hair. But lunch doesn't take long. Ken's soon up on his feet and back to bed.

Good Lord, is that the time? Oh, my goodness, I must close for lunch. :pizza: :drool: :pizza:

For lunch Ken crouches down in the road and rubs gravel into his hair. But lunch doesn't take long. Ken's soon up on his feet and back to bed.

Oh no, I'm afraid not, sir. Our cheapest bed is eight hundred pounds, sir.

Oh no, I'm afraid not, sir. Our cheapest bed is eight hundred pounds, sir.

Bert! This bloke won't haggle!

• Like 1