And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Mr. Bartlett, I fail to see the relevance of your last witness. :wtf:

A Mr Barklit, to see you, sir. Barr-at-elett ... Barkit...Baffle... Bartlett... A Mr Bartlett to see you, sir.

:bitchslap: I certainly wouldn't say that I was stuck in a rut.

I don't get a million dollars to act out of a trench. I played Miss St John the Baptist in a trench, and I played Miss Napoleon Bonaparte in a trench, and I played Miss Alexander Fleming in a furrow so if you want this scene played out of a trench, well you just get yourself a goddamn stuntman.

What? It's acting innit? Well, I'm a plumber. I can't act. :hug2: :unsure: :hug2:

And now the moment you have been waiting for! Your chance to be like Sir Lawrence Olivier, Sir Alec Guiness, and Laurence Harvey in the privacy of your own living room. Yes, all you need is this record and the script supplied with it and you too can be a great actor.

Come on you dogs, we have time to lose, this has gone too far. :ebert:

Er yes ... well ... you've not quite got the hang of that, have you.

A Mr Barklit, to see you, sir. Barr-at-elett ... Barkit...Baffle... Bartlett... A Mr Bartlett to see you, sir.

I don't get a million dollars to act out of a trench. I played Miss St John the Baptist in a trench, and I played Miss Napoleon Bonaparte in a trench, and I played Miss Alexander Fleming in a furrow so if you want this scene played out of a trench, well you just get yourself a goddamn stuntman.

What? It's acting innit? Well, I'm a plumber. I can't act. :hug2: :unsure: :hug2:

And now the moment you have been waiting for! Your chance to be like Sir Lawrence Olivier, Sir Alec Guiness, and Laurence Harvey in the privacy of your own living room. Yes, all you need is this record and the script supplied with it and you too can be a great actor.

Up on the table! Arms out, fingers together, knees bent, now, head well forward. Now, flap your arms. Go on, flap, faster... faster... faster... faster, faster, faster, faster - now jump!

Rotten. Rotten. You're no bloody use at all. You're an utter bloody wash-out. You make me sick, you weed! :rage:

Up on the table! Arms out, fingers together, knees bent, now, head well forward. Now, flap your arms. Go on, flap, faster... faster... faster... faster, faster, faster, faster - now jump!

Rotten. Rotten. You're no bloody use at all. You're an utter bloody wash-out. You make me sick, you weed! :rage:

Well, I can't help noticing that you insult me and then you're polite to me alternately.

Well, I can't help noticing that you insult me and then you're polite to me alternately.

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? I am no longer infected. :coy:

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? I am no longer infected. :coy:

And now ten seconds of sex..........alright you can stop now

I can go down the road any time I want and walk into Harry's and hold my head up high, and say in a loud steady voice: 'Harry I want you to sell me a condom. In fact today I think I'll have a French Tickler, for I am a Protestant...'

I can go down the road any time I want and walk into Harry's and hold my head up high, and say in a loud steady voice: 'Harry I want you to sell me a condom. In fact today I think I'll have a French Tickler, for I am a Protestant...'

Look! I must warn you that anything you may say will be ignored. :zzz:

Well, for a start, at the office where I work I can be sitting at my desk all day and the others totally ignore me. At home, even though we are in the same room, my wife does not speak to me for hours, people pass me by in the street without a glance in my direction, and I can walk into a room without... Even now you yourself, you do hardly notice me...

• Like 1

Well, for a start, at the office where I work I can be sitting at my desk all day and the others totally ignore me. At home, even though we are in the same room, my wife does not speak to me for hours, people pass me by in the street without a glance in my direction, and I can walk into a room without... Even now you yourself, you do hardly notice me...

Mr. Aldridge, you were a ...you are a stockbroker of 10 Savundra Close, Wimbledon. :P

Mr. Aldridge, you were a ...you are a stockbroker of 10 Savundra Close, Wimbledon. :P

You don't think it might be better if you worked your way towards lion taming, say, via banking?

You don't think it might be better if you worked your way towards lion taming, say, via banking?

Er...I forget my name for the moment but I am a merchant banker. :hi:

That's the trouble of having a surname like Git.
  • Like 1

Well it says 'Crump' here. Don't it, Harry? It's on the invoice. Definitely Crump.

Well it says 'Crump' here. Don't it, Harry? It's on the invoice. Definitely Crump.

You see, you unfortunately plumped for our 'Neverpay' policy, which, you know, if you never claim is very worthwhile...but you had to claim, and, well, there it is.

You see, you unfortunately plumped for our 'Neverpay' policy, which, you know, if you never claim is very worthwhile...but you had to claim, and, well, there it is.

:( There's no more work, we're destitute. I've got no option but to sell you all for scientific experiments.

:( There's no more work, we're destitute. I've got no option but to sell you all for scientific experiments.

Aye...we'd be able to afford writing paper with our names on it...we'd be able to buy the extension to the toilet. :atickhum:

Aye...we'd be able to afford writing paper with our names on it...we'd be able to buy the extension to the toilet. :atickhum:

Them days we were glad to have the price of a cup of tea!

I got up at five o'dock, I made myself a cup of tea, I looked out of the window. Well, by then I was so worn out I had to come and have a sit-down. I've been here for seven hours.

I got up at five o'dock, I made myself a cup of tea, I looked out of the window. Well, by then I was so worn out I had to come and have a sit-down. I've been here for seven hours.

The sands of time are running out for this delving dago, this savior of seek, perspicacious Paraguayan. He's still desperately cold and it's beginning to look like another gold for Britain. :chickendance:

The sands of time are running out for this delving dago, this savior of seek, perspicacious Paraguayan. He's still desperately cold and it's beginning to look like another gold for Britain. :chickendance:

Dear Sir, I object strongly to the obvious athletic turn this thread has now taken. Why can't we hear more about the human body? There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body except for the intestines and bits of the bottom.

Dear Sir, I object strongly to the obvious athletic turn this thread has now taken. Why can't we hear more about the human body? There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body except for the intestines and bits of the bottom.

I hope to God it works. Anyway, we shall know any minute now......... :drool: :hug2: :drool:

I hope to God it works. Anyway, we shall know any minute now......... :drool: :hug2: :drool:

There goes a brave man. Whether he comes out alive or not, this will surely be remembered as one of the most courageous and gallant acts in police history.

There goes a brave man. Whether he comes out alive or not, this will surely be remembered as one of the most courageous and gallant acts in police history.

Right! I'm taking that :whipgirl: in for forensic examination. Because it might have been used as a murder weapon.

Right! I'm taking that :whipgirl: in for forensic examination. Because it might have been used as a murder weapon.

So the murderer must be somebody in this room. Unless he had very long arms. Say thirty or forty feet. I think we can discount that one.

So the murderer must be somebody in this room. Unless he had very long arms. Say thirty or forty feet. I think we can discount that one.

The vote was unanimous. With one abstention. :atickhum: