Homeland!

Maverick

Ok, i know you have to accept some unrealistic logic when watching fiction drama but this show is really becoming ridiculous.

If Carrie is working on behalf of Saul, then why is she still being hawked by the CIA. Why are all her accounts frozen or better than that, why does she need to go into a bank to find out that they are frozen.

I understand what they are trying to do but they are mucking it up along the way.

Why was Saul so shocked to see her at his house one second and then the next second we are supposed to believe that they are in on it together?

Doesn't make sense.

Horrible ending to season 4. To say is was anticlimactic would be an understatement.

I have to agree, I was really liking season 4 .. a nice bounce back from Season 3. But, I am hoping season 5 takes place in the US .. the "home" part of homeland

Interesting the early Homeland seasons focused on terrorism originating in the middle East, while the last two seasons, especially the current one, focuses on internally American violence/terrorism issues.