WTF?!

Rushchick10

Sometimes people attracts people who are not good for them for so many reasons. Low self-esteem, father/mother issues or inferiority complexes. Could be many things, and I won't jump to conclusions about OP here, just give my general 2 cents.

I know it's so easy to become bitter when you got bad experience with men or women. :|

• Like 3

Sometimes people attracts people who are not good for them for so many reasons. Low self-esteem, father/mother issues or inferiority complexes. Could be many things, and I won't jump to conclusions about OP here, just give my general 2 cents.

I know it's so easy to become bitter when you got bad experience with men or women. :|

I've found that even married I am still a complete freak/asshole/adulterer magnet.

Some men are pigs and some women are sluts. Always have been, always will be. Boy, was I surprised when I found out that a lot of young women are not those demure little innocent beings I thought they were ;)

And just to let you girls know, a man can be monogamous and have a high sexual drive. Speaking of experience ;)

This is absolutely true, but it is far, far less common than the reverse.

Sadly, I feel the same way about women. A broken heart never forgets but I feel it's a pity that my views on people I've never met are so bleak.

I've found that even married I am still a complete freak/asshole/adulterer magnet.

Well, sometimes you just can't control what attracts those assholes ;)

• Like 1

This is not about the OP, but....It cracks me up when slutty girls dress trashy and talk about "loving sex" etc etc and then become dismayed when they get humped and dumped.......Or when men date these girls and then get all uppity when the gal dresses slutty.
  • Like 5

Good point Jo.

At least when I act like that on a date I have the same agenda as the horny leg humper. :P

Yep! And mentioning that I've won a siphoning contest always attracts the fun ones!!

• Like 2

Some men are pigs and some women are sluts.

Isn't it interesting how different adjectives are used for men and women when it comes to sexual promiscuity? :eh:

Also men are pigs.

Really? Its my experience that women are bigger pigs than men. You girls talk about EVERYTHING and in great detail.

We might talk about everything by unlike men we don't go out and try to DO everything.

Well unless the guy is doin it by himself or with another guy, you are. It takes two you know ;)

Some men are pigs and some women are sluts. Always have been, always will be. Boy, was I surprised when I found out that a lot of young women are not those demure little innocent beings I thought they were ;)

And just to let you girls know, a man can be monogamous and have a high sexual drive. Speaking of experience ;)

In fact many times its an unequal sex drive that causes men to stray. Some women claim to be sexual, but unless the get a nice dinner, flowers or some new jewellery, there sex drive is non-existent. Just because you comply when your hubby initiates sex doesn't mean that you have a high sex drive. Guys like their women to initiate sometimes too.

In fact many times its an unequal sex drive that causes men to stray. Some women claim to be sexual, but unless the get a nice dinner, flowers or some new jewellery, there sex drive is non-existent. Just because you comply when your hubby initiates sex doesn't mean that you have a high sex drive. Guys like their women to initiate sometimes too.

And all this time I've been trying to get them drunk :spitwater:

This is not about the OP, but....It cracks me up when slutty girls dress trashy and talk about "loving sex" etc etc and then become dismayed when they get humped and dumped.......Or when men date these girls and then get all uppity when the gal dresses slutty.

Very good point. Don't dress like a hooker during the "getting to know you" phase. Also, a good way to scope a guy out is to arrange your first dates in situations that won't give the appearance of having any way of leading to sex. Go for lunch. Meet for coffee. Spend some time at the mall. If a first date consists of dinner, drinking, dancing and getting home at 2:00 am, he is going to have a reasonable expectation that he might get laid. If he doesn't, he'll feel like he failed. If he does, he's going to feel awkward later. Its a no win situation. With daytime dates there is no pressure or feelings of failure because there was no expectations to begin with.

And all this time I've been trying to get them drunk :spitwater:

Alcohol does make things easier, but it does cloud your better judgement. In my single days I had a lot of women, and I probably didn't have sex without being impaired until I was in my mid 30s.

Hey I'm monogamous and for 23 years to boot!

My experience is that guys mess around because they can. Chicks are always attracted to "the hot guy" or "the bad boy", and when they land that guy they'll do anything to keep them. I had some really good looking pals when I was younger and they would constantly cheat on their girlfriends. If they got caught they would always find a way to work things out. With my wife I know that if I were to cheat it would be over. No second chances. So next time find a guy who is nicer than he is pretty. Let him know, without nagging or jealousy, that you have a zero tolerance for infidelity, and you'll probably live happily ever after.

Wow, and I thought guys just messed around because they're not the ones who get pregnant. :-/

Very good point. Don't dress like a hooker during the "getting to know you" phase. Also, a good way to scope a guy out is to arrange your first dates in situations that won't give the appearance of having any way of leading to sex. Go for lunch. Meet for coffee. Spend some time at the mall. If a first date consists of dinner, drinking, dancing and getting home at 2:00 am, he is going to have a reasonable expectation that he might get laid. If he doesn't, he'll feel like he failed. If he does, he's going to feel awkward later. Its a no win situation. With daytime dates there is no pressure or feelings of failure because there was no expectations to begin with.

Wise words.

I haven't read through all 3 pages, so if any of this has been said already, I apologize.

If you don't want to get cheated on, don't date insecure men. A man who doesn't feel good about himself is going to cheat because he needs that constant affirmation that he is the shit. If you can find a guy that is A.) confident and B.) considerate, then you may have found something. If a guy constantly needs to have his ego stroked, it doesn't matter how much sex you have with him. It's not the sex he is after. It's the ego that needs to be serviced. ;)

:yes:

:yes:

I would settle for anytime as opposed to sometimes :D