WTF?!

Rushchick10

Why can't I find a guy who wants to be monogamous?! Find guy..BOOM! He's wanting to bring another woman in the mix, or BOOM, the ex is coming back around and he can't resist. I'm not ugly...I'm VERY sexual...what the f**k is wrong with me?!

There are plenty of guys interested in being monogamous. The problem is not you, it's that there's millions of the wrong guy for you out there. You know where you've been finding these wrong for you guys. Adjust your strategy to try meet less of them. :)
  • Like 1

Why can't I find a guy who wants to be monogamous?! Find guy..BOOM! He's wanting to bring another woman in the mix, or BOOM, the ex is coming back around and he can't resist. I'm not ugly...I'm VERY sexual...what the f**k is wrong with me?!

Guys who are really into sex and really into highly sexual girls are seldom monogamous. The ones to whom sex isn't as compelling and important don't tend to be as exciting as lovers, but are a lot more likely to be monogamous because they have various other things that motivate their relationship choices. Those kinds of men don't usually choose women who are highly interested in sex, because if there's one thing no man wants, it's to feel like he has to keep up with his woman sexually. Therefore, sadly, women to whom sex is very important often end up with hound dogs. I feel your pain.

• Like 1

Hey I'm monogamous and for 23 years to boot!

My experience is that guys mess around because they can. Chicks are always attracted to "the hot guy" or "the bad boy", and when they land that guy they'll do anything to keep them. I had some really good looking pals when I was younger and they would constantly cheat on their girlfriends. If they got caught they would always find a way to work things out. With my wife I know that if I were to cheat it would be over. No second chances. So next time find a guy who is nicer than he is pretty. Let him know, without nagging or jealousy, that you have a zero tolerance for infidelity, and you'll probably live happily ever after.

Why can't I find a guy who wants to be monogamous?! Find guy..BOOM! He's wanting to bring another woman in the mix

What? That's normal for you??

They're out there hon :)

My husband and I have rules in place if either of us ever want to "be" with someone else. 5 years and neither of us have taken up on the offer lol- but that's what works for US. There are plenty of men I know personally who would never dream of being with someone else.

They really are out there!

Maybe he was just testing your boundaries cause your post hibts that youre a sexually adventurous person . Some girls like to experiment that way and he just thought to ask.

Also men are pigs. Just tell him you're not into it and if he really wants to be with you he will deal with it.

Maybe he was just testing your boundaries cause your post hibts that youre a sexually adventurous person . Some girls like to experiment that way and he just thought to ask.

Also men are pigs. Just tell him you're not into it and if he really wants to be with you he will deal with it.

:laughing guy:

I have a friend at work who has similar problems.

Set your standards high. Get to know the person real well before getting sexual.

And dont get discouraged, youve had bad luck, the right person will come along sometime soon

• Like 1

Also men are pigs.

Really? Its my experience that women are bigger pigs than men. You girls talk about EVERYTHING and in great detail.

We might talk about everything by unlike men we don't go out and try to DO everything.

• Like 2

Also men are pigs.

Really? Its my experience that women are bigger pigs than men. You girls talk about EVERYTHING and in great detail.

Ya, and your point is?

If you actually READ my entire post you'd notice that I'm not saying women are all vanilla either. Trust me I know PLENTY of women that would put men to shame. But men are horny pigs. If they suggest a threesome and their chick is into it then BIG PLUS... if not she just thinks they are the same as all the others.

Edited by Ya_Big_Tree

Some men are pigs and some women are sluts. Always have been, always will be. Boy, was I surprised when I found out that a lot of young women are not those demure little innocent beings I thought they were ;)

And just to let you girls know, a man can be monogamous and have a high sexual drive. Speaking of experience ;)

• Like 4

Some men are pigs and some women are sluts. Always have been, always will be. Boy, was I surprised when I found out that a lot of young women are not those demure little innocent beings I thought they were ;)

And just to let you girls know, a man can be monogamous and have a high sexual drive. Speaking of experience ;)

LOL!!! cracked me up hahaha

In high school, it really was astounding how my little friends became, well.....slutty. I mean, seriously, seriously nasty. Go figure, I was made fun of because I wasn't ready for sex at 15 0_o lol

And ladies, his last statement's true, you know :)

This is absolutely true, but it is far, far less common than the reverse.

That is VERY true. And their partners are VERY happy. :)

• Like 3

If it's really a pattern, there are probably some red flags these dudes are waving to which you are not paying close enough attention.....and like someone else said, make sure he's really into YOU by waiting a while to have sex.
  • Like 1

If it's really a pattern, there are probably some red flags these dudes are waving to which you are not paying close enough attention.....and like someone else said, make sure he's really into YOU by waiting a while to have sex.

Great idea.

I've noticed there are a lot of red flags for men like that, i.e. they will want to do more than just hug you goodnight after a first date, or they will start asking you sexual/personal questions within the first week even, or make a lot of remarks about your physical appearance. I know it sounds old fashioned but it's true, make them wait if you want to see how they really are.

• Like 3

Great idea.

I've noticed there are a lot of red flags for men like that, i.e. they will want to do more than just hug you goodnight after a first date, or they will start asking you sexual/personal questions within the first week even, or make a lot of remarks about your physical appearance. I know it sounds old fashioned but it's true, make them wait if you want to see how they really are.

YES! If a guy really likes you for YOU, he will be polite and friendly (NOT HORNY right away) and show an interest in your mind and the things you love.

• Like 1

Great idea.

YES! If a guy really likes you for YOU, he will be polite and friendly (NOT HORNY right away) and show an interest in your mind and the things you love.

Very, very true. We aren't all mindless pigs.

Edited by Digital Man
  • Like 3