YES or NO game

Khan

Yes. The current car is Snowball II (Simpsons reference, because it is grey and the first car was a white "Snowball").

Are you happy with your current vehicle (or lack thereof)?

I try not to but if you read any paper (especially if it's a website version) you get all this celebrity bullshit oozing into your nerve centre and you even end up clicking a few Kardashian articles, even though you hate that crap, and other foolish nonsense, it's like a disease...

Ever had a dog hump on your leg and you just couldn't stop it, maybe because you didn't want to boot it up the arse because you didn't want to offend the owner?

Yes.. in a branch of Lloyds Bank in my home town, whilst being served at the counter this collie cross something took a shine to my left leg. Try as i might i couldn't shake the horny hound off as he held on for dear life and was really going at it .. then the furry f**ker jizzed all over my leg ! (honestly).

Are you bored with your pets ?

Yes and no, no classic tale where I score a monumental Hollywood KO in the middle of a beat the odds heartwarming story, but yeah I had fights with bullies and we both knocked lumps off each other.

Ever have a significant other who liked being slapped in the face?