YES or NO game

Khan

Yes, I have been curling 25oz cans of beer. I do this in continuous manner untill it seems the cans weight is nothing. Then I get anoter can and repeat while consistantly alternating arms fo an even workout.

Have you consumed a beer in the last 12 hours?

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

Yes, It was the 1st and holds a nostalgic place in my heart. I do however wish the light Saber battle between Obi Wan and Vader had been re choreographed to be a bit more exciting.

Did you see episode IV more than 10 times when it was originally released?

9th grade. After some guy was in my face & annoying me on an already bad day, I started cramming him into some hedges. Similar to putting too much stuff into your suitcase. Well, I managed to wedge him in there pretty good. He was basically horizontal with his legs and arms sticking out upwards. He was also all scratched up from the hedge's branches/twigs. I had my right hand cocked back ready to deck him but he looked like he was about to cry AND a lot of kids were gathering. So, I just walked away. Didn't say anything. Didn't help him up. Nothing. I just felt sorry for him and actually angry at everyone else for enjoying what was happening.

Epilogue: That kid & I became friends shortly after that.

Ever become friends with one of your enemies?

No, but I did get so drunk once in Belgium in 1985 that I totally blacked out. And so one minute I was drinking in a bar and the next minute I woke up in a hotel room and it was the next night.

Have you ever been injured badly?

No. But when I was 18 and in the Army I got busted for having my then-girlfriend* in my barracks room overnight, and I had my rights read to me under Article 15 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. I was SO close to peeing my pants. Well, not my pants. I was in my underwear in front of my Commanding Officer.

Have you ever actually peed your pants?

*Now my wife. It's been 28 years :)

• Like 1