YES or NO game

Khan

Ummm yeah it is one of my favorite hobbies ;) , oh and back to the thing about BYOB I never put my hooch in something that will be searched. I put in a plastic 12oz "pint" then in my front pocket and in it & I go :d13: :yay:

Do you prefer "amber/red" liquor over clear liquor?

No

Ever heard of Old Stinker? It's a werewolf running loose in England! it eats German Shepherd dogs and leaps 8 foot high fences while carrying them away in it's jaws!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3591219/Hull-residents-spot-fanged-beast-human-like-features-nicknamed-Old-Stinker.html

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/670358/Hull-South-Yorkshire-werewolf-Old-Stinker-full-moon-Barmston-Drain

The only one I can think of is An American Werewolf in London and I remember liking it, although I remember nothing about it. Wait, wasn't this supposed to be a yes or no answer? :P

Would you eat werewolf meat if you saw it on a menu?

That's a Twilight reference, isn't it? If I'm right then I'm also ashamed to know that. Yes, get rid of the goth vampires, please!

In a fight between a werewolf and a real wolf, would the real wolf win?

That's a Twilight reference, isn't it? If I'm right then I'm also ashamed to know that. Yes, get rid of the goth vampires, please!

In a fight between a werewolf and a real wolf, would the real wolf win?

I've never seen Twilight because it looked like there were too many sissyish, pasty skinned Goth vampires in it. This pathetic style seems the norm this century.

To answer: a real wolf would win because a real wolf is real and can inflict real pain. Really.

Are you okay with people posing for pics next to animals (mammals, not fish) they shot/killed in some way?

Yes absolutely the if you read up on history you will find the gayest of minds took mid-day naps ;)

Have you ever fell asleep while riding on any mode of mass transit (bus or train) and didn't wake up until the end of the line?