YES or NO game

Khan

Yes 2 of them The Cars and believe it or not Aerosmith. Both in Philly The Cars because they were too new and Aerosmith because they were too hammered to play.

Have you ever attended a concert that you were so excited to attend and end up leaving disappointed?

Yes. The first time I saw Ani DiFranco. Her performance was good but the show was just too short. It was nearly 20 years ago but my memory says it was somewhere between 60-90 minutes. I could be wrong BUT I was definitely disappointed.

Ever pay more than 3 times the actual ticket price?

Yes, we have Lowry Park Zoo within 1 1/2 miles of my home. We have annual membership and take my granddaughter there all the time. The Zoo is consistently voted #1 Zoo in the US for kids. She loves going to see the animals and we love taking her.

Would you like to be the curator of a Zoo?

NO!, Slacker animals need to earn their keep and get off the wellfare dole :LOL: Sorry I could help but bring a little socn mentality here, If the animals are treated decently and humanely I have no problem with performing animals.

Do you think political correctness is getting a bit overboard?

• Like 1

A bit? A fuckking LOT!

If you died and found that as far you were concerned you were just the same, you could see, hear, feel, think, talk, taste, and you were solid and real but your "body" was lying there dead and rotting. No one could see you but you were here on Earth. What would you do?

duck, yes OR no. But ok, I'll answer...3 things: (1) I'd see how my loves ones are doing following my death. After seeing that they'd be fine, I'd (2) be a voyeur. I'd likely get bored of that after a week or two so then I'd (3) walk the earth like Kwai Chang Kane and finally fulfill my true destiny.

Do think tv shows in the 70s are better than tv shows of the last 10 years?