Sleepy Hollow

Lost In Xanadu

I've seen many trailers and adverts for this.

One thing occurred to me; has no one in that town heard of Washington Irving and the Legend of Sleepy Hollow? Or even the Tim Burton film with Johnny Depp? Don't they think it's a bit of coincidence that they live in a town called Sleepy Hollow and they just happen to be plagued by headless horseman too? Are they gonna say wow the story from the book has come alive in our town???

I do like this!

I love how and do laugh at how Icabod's dialict sounds to everyone! Plus, I don't think young one's should watch this...it's up to the parent's of course and how your children are, but some of those scenes creep me out...lol

Oh well, I do love it and I hope someone does too.

LIX, what'cha think?

Didn't get to finish it last night, ended up helping our daughter with organization. We started the show around 9pm here (it's on at 8) and got about 15 minutes into it. Decided at 9:45 (after getting our daughter all set) that is was better to go to sleep than try and watch the rest :)

yeah, it is a spooky kinda show, and would definitely affect my daughter's sleep :)

Great news: Fox has renewed it for a 13 episode 2nd season already. After 3 episodes I'm really enjoying it so far. The horned demon was CREEPY. The Sandman this last episode was also great. Hopefully they can keep this up (although there is room to improve).
  • Like 1

I like it so far, but I have a fear that this show may fall into trouble like many other shows did. The scope gets bigger and bigger each week, it is almost too much to try and keep track of.

^^^^ As did I, LIX!

It really was very interesting to see how the lost colony came into play.

Hey LIX, I found out we won't see new episode's for a few more weeks.

Oh well, we'll have to look forward for some great epi's....

Love you tv buddy,

Lin

^^^^ As did I, LIX!

It really was very interesting to see how the lost colony came into play.

Hey LIX, I found out we won't see new episode's for a few more weeks.

Oh well, we'll have to look forward for some great epi's....

Love you tv buddy,

Lin

I know - stupid baseball :LOL:

Not a big fan of the turn it just took...

So if Death cannot be stopped, how is it that Death is a guy Crane was friends with? If Death cannot be killed, he was surely around long before the American Revolution....

Not a big fan of the turn it just took...

So if Death cannot be stopped, how is it that Death is a guy Crane was friends with? If Death cannot be killed, he was surely around long before the American Revolution....

Maybe 'Death' is an entity controlled by the demon Moloch(sp?) and the demon

gave the entity of Death the ability to live in the real world by giving him a body?

• Like 1