Jump to content


Gruden - Monday Night Football Grudenisms - The thread for classic Gruden commentary

babycat clowney gruden big bodies banging light switch fire hydrant AC/DC back quick penetration look for anything here

  • Please log in to reply
1832 replies to this topic

#81 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 87860 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

Eli hasn't thrown a pick, he's slacking.

Sponsored Post

#82 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 87860 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

Gruden often says "[insert team/player name]...does it better than anyone in pro football".

#83 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 74055 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 21 October 2013 - 08:27 PM, said:

Eli hasn't thrown a pick, he's slacking.
Not his fault the Vikings secondary can't catch.

#84 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 74055 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

Posted Image

#85 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 87860 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 21 October 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

Posted Image
That sums up the Vikings.

#86 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 74055 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:42 PM

Another dog game next week. Bradford's out for the year.   Not that he's great, but who else do they have?

#87 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 87860 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 21 October 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

Another dog game next week. Bradford's out for the year.   Not that he's great, but who else do they have?
A bunch of nobodies. Maybe Matt Flynn will get the call?

#88 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 87860 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

Jarvis Jones doing subway commercials seems strange.

#89 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 87860 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

Gruden Grinders coming up...

#90 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 74055 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 21 October 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

Jarvis Jones doing subway commercials seems strange.
The combined record of the teams of those three guys is 4-12.

But maybe they're lucky that there are three NFL players who are willing to admit they eat that crap.

#91 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 74055 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 21 October 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 21 October 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

Another dog game next week. Bradford's out for the year.   Not that he's great, but who else do they have?
A bunch of nobodies. Maybe Matt Flynn will get the call?
He's a Bill.

But they've got Kellen Clemens and are bringing in Brady Quinn and Greg McElroy.

What, no Tebow?  If Goodell can make a team do Hard Knocks, why can't he make one sign Tebow before a showcase game?

Edited by laughedatbytime, 21 October 2013 - 09:10 PM.


#92 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 87860 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 21 October 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 21 October 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 21 October 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

Another dog game next week. Bradford's out for the year.   Not that he's great, but who else do they have?
A bunch of nobodies. Maybe Matt Flynn will get the call?
He's a Bill.

But they've got Kellen Clemens and are bringing in Brady Quinn and Greg McElroy.

What, no Tebow?  If Goodell can make a team do Hard Knocks, why can't he make one sign Tebow before a showcase game?
Was it Flynn that messed up the Phins on Sunday? I didn't see any of that one.

#93 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 87860 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 21 October 2013 - 09:08 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 21 October 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

Jarvis Jones doing subway commercials seems strange.
The combined record of the teams of those three guys is 4-12.

But maybe they're lucky that there are three NFL players who are willing to admit they eat that crap.
It's called Subway because they go down to the Subway and look for ingredients.

#94 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 74055 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 21 October 2013 - 09:21 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 21 October 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 21 October 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 21 October 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

Another dog game next week. Bradford's out for the year.   Not that he's great, but who else do they have?
A bunch of nobodies. Maybe Matt Flynn will get the call?
He's a Bill.

But they've got Kellen Clemens and are bringing in Brady Quinn and Greg McElroy.

What, no Tebow?  If Goodell can make a team do Hard Knocks, why can't he make one sign Tebow before a showcase game?
Was it Flynn that messed up the Phins on Sunday? I didn't see any of that one.
That was Tannehill.

Thad Lewis played the entire game for Buffalo at QB.   You may remember him from his stellar career at Duke.

#95 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 74055 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 21 October 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 21 October 2013 - 09:08 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 21 October 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

Jarvis Jones doing subway commercials seems strange.
The combined record of the teams of those three guys is 4-12.

But maybe they're lucky that there are three NFL players who are willing to admit they eat that crap.
It's called Subway because they go down to the Subway and look for ingredients.
The turkey does resemble bubble gum if you're dumb enough to look close enough.

#96 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 74055 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:30 PM

Peterson with 500 yards on the year.   Only 2000 to go for 2500.

#97 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 87860 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 21 October 2013 - 09:30 PM, said:

Peterson with 500 yards on the year.   Only 2000 to go for 2500.
Peterson looks like I expected him to look when he came back from his injury. So he's having last year's season this year.

Freeman also looks like I expected him to look.

#98 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 87860 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

Maybe these offenses are trying to make backwards yards and reverse drives? :ph34r:

Gruden just mentioned Double A Gaps again... :smoke:

#99 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 74055 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

God this is pathetic football.

#100 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 87860 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

I think the Vikings might be worse than the Jags and the Bucs.





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: babycat, clowney, gruden, big bodies banging, light switch, fire hydrant, AC/DC back, quick penetration, look for anything here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users