Gruden - Monday Night Football Grudenisms - The thread for classic Gruden commentary

treeduck

He can probably find a job in the Trump system. They seem to hire almost anyone regardless of their history.

Hahahaha! I don't even think Trump would hire him. Two Butterball Turkeys together though would be a fun train wreck to watch.

The Trump & Gruden Show! "YOU'RE FIRED PART TWO!"

• Like 2

Good Riddance to the Fat Fuckk! They wanted to get him out of that phat contract anyway.

What he wrote in those emails was totally wrong.

He had to go ASAP. The Raiders will go 3-14. Every season is the same. They start our strong then shit the bed.

I will say that this new ideology of the CANCEL CULTURE CLUB is a bunch of BULLSHIT. But it's out of my hands.

I am soooooooooo fuckking happy I was born when I was born.

The Unites States is Fuckked Forever.

You'll be back in six months Earl as a tranny non-binary woke mad ape! You'll be woke and go broke!

• Like 1

He can probably find a job in the Trump system. They seem to hire almost anyone regardless of their history.

Hahahaha! I don't even think Trump would hire him. Two Butterball Turkeys together though would be a fun train wreck to watch.

The Trump & Gruden Show! "YOU'RE FIRED PART TWO!"

I used to like doing these threads when Gruden was in the booth.

• Like 1

Good Riddance to the Fat Fuckk! They wanted to get him out of that phat contract anyway.

He had to go ASAP. The Raiders will go 3-14. Every season is the same. They start our strong then shit the bed.

I will say that this new ideology of the CANCEL CULTURE CLUB is a bunch of BULLSHIT. But it's out of my hands.

I think you're right about how things might have gone if Gruden wasn't making $10 million per year for the next 6 years and has been about 10 games under .500 for the last 4.

No decent person supports what Gruden said, of course, But let's try a little honesty here. Show of hands. Who would want their texts with their closest friends read out loud in front of people you work with or for, or in front of your neighbors?

• Like 3

I think you're right about how things might have gone if Gruden wasn't making $10 million per year for the next 6 years and has been about 10 games under .500 for the last 4.

No decent person supports what Gruden said, of course, But let's try a little honesty here. Show of hands. Who would want their texts with their closest friends read out loud in front of people you work with or for, or in front of your neighbors?

:hi: Never commit to electronic devices something you wouldn`t feel happy about becoming public.
  • Like 2

:hi: Never commit to electronic devices something you wouldn`t feel happy about becoming public.

Indeed. There are people who post here who shouldn't run for any political office.

You might be alone here. I mean, like on the planet.

• Like 1

What, having no dark history of communications and being the same person whoever I`m talking to? I`m sure I`m not the only person. It does explain why I have fallen out with so many people and have no friends or job though, and am married to a loon :lol:

What, having no dark history of communications and being the same person whoever I`m talking to? I`m sure I`m not the only person. It does explain why I have fallen out with so many people and have no friends or job though, and am married to a loon :lol:

You might be, because pretty much everyone talking about this issue that I've heard has made some point along the lines of mine. I don't talk to my customers the way I talk to my college buddies, and I don't talk to my neighbors the way I talk to my wife.

You might be, because pretty much everyone talking about this issue that I've heard has made some point along the lines of mine. I don't talk to my customers the way I talk to my college buddies, and I don't talk to my neighbors the way I talk to my wife.

An element of DID must be needed to juggle all those superfluous relationships.

Gruden said a lot of unacceptable things in the emails, but he was right about one thing, Goodhell IS a fuckwit and an anti-football pussy! :lol:

Hahaha! So true!

I read an article just now in the Guardian about the Gruden situation and they seem to have got all the quotes wrong because of the ***** effect. Instead of a "fuckwit" they thought he called Goodhell a faggott! Or maybe he did call him a faggott?? Maybe he's both, Goodhell is nothing but a clueless fuckwit faggott! I might get cancelled now! :oops:

Gruden said a lot of unacceptable things in the emails, but he was right about one thing, Goodhell IS a fuckwit and an anti-football pussy! :lol:

Hahaha! So true!

I read an article just now in the Guardian about the Gruden situation and they seem to have got all the quotes wrong because of the ***** effect. Instead of a "fuckwit" they thought he called Goodhell a faggott! Or maybe he did call him a faggott?? Maybe he's both, Goodhell is nothing but a clueless fuckwit faggott! I might get cancelled now! :oops:

You're mad that's why!

• Like 1

Show of hands. Who would want their texts with their closest friends read out loud in front of people you work with or for, or in front of your neighbors?

My texts to my friends about Christian Yelich - especially about his last at-bat - were appropriate for us, but definitely inappropriate for others.

Earl, the latest news is Gruden has been removed from Madden 22 and his image is being replaced by "generic coach". They should put your face in there instead! :lol:

Hahahaha! I heard that too! Virtual Gruden is gone! Sure! Put my face on there. Put me in a GHOST shirt too!

• Like 1

Show of hands. Who would want their texts with their closest friends read out loud in front of people you work with or for, or in front of your neighbors?

My texts to my friends about Christian Yelich - especially about his last at-bat - were appropriate for us, but definitely inappropriate for others.

My texts to my friends and family about the Chokeland A's and Matt Crapman were very colorful as well. Oh shit, I better be careful what I say on here too. Fuckk the City Of Oakland.

• Like 1

I would have zero problem with that whatsoever. None. Zip. Nada.

However, if you're a fan of Jamal Adams or Pete Carroll, you won't like my texts/emails.

Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 1