Gruden - Monday Night Football Grudenisms - The thread for classic Gruden commentary

treeduck

It's not Gruden's fault.

Mark Davis is a piece of human scum and shite.

I hope the Raiders never win again and I hope Gruden collects his 10 million a year for ten years.

f**k Vegas and f**k the Raiders.

I am done with the NFL.

The No Fun League

Mack is in Chicago Earl! Davis with his dumb and dumber haircut sent Mack packing!

• Like 1

It's not Gruden's fault.

I hope the Raiders never win again and I hope Gruden collects his 10 million a year for ten years.

I am done with the NFL.

The No Fun League

Mack is in Chicago Earl! Davis with his dumb and dumber haircut sent Mack packing!

Yup Pat! I am done.

Dumb and Dumber can stick a cucumber up his drunk dirty arsehole and suck it.

It's over for me.

I am done with the Raiders and the NFL.

Good luck to your Saints Pat.

f**k American Football.

It will be out of business in 20 years anyway.

GO A'S!

• Like 1

It's not Gruden's fault.

I am done with the NFL.

The No Fun League

Yup Pat! I am done.

Dumb and Dumber can stick a cucumber up his drunk dirty arsehole and suck it.

It's over for me.

I am done with the Raiders and the NFL.

Good luck to your Saints Pat.

f**k American Football.

It will be out of business in 20 years anyway.

GO A'S!

The other thing is that 10 year carte blanche deal for Gruden, where the Raiders could go 0-16 for 5 years but he won't get fired. How can that be good? No one should get that kind of deal, it's dangerous for the team. If I was an owner the only guy I'd give that kind of 10 year deal to might be Belicheat because he wouldn't piss the years away and would probably deliver.

I watched that game the other night, that Monday Night game with the Rams. In the first half Gruden seemed to be doing ok, it looked like he had a good game plan and he was keeping the Rams under control. In the second half the wheels fell off and Gruden looked like he was out of his depth making stupid weird decisions and they got outscored 23-0. That's not good. And this is what I was talking about, Gruden can have as many crap games and weird games as he likes on this 10 year deal because he's Dumb and Dumber's dream coach so he'll never be fired.

Lamar Miller now holds the record for most yes in one carry for and one carry against a team, for the Texans and with the Dolphins against them.

Act 3

Butt Fumble vs Bum Knee

I loathe the LEast division.

The Giants could still win that division!

Scary thought!

... week 14 Elisha Man-up vs Buttfumble and Bumknee vs Dak Blindside. I want to see some black and blue blizzard bowls like the old days in Minnesota, GB and Chicago!

It looks like Chucky has a few people's attention now that the draft shelves are stocked and jobs are on the line. They put a scare into KC and Pittsburgh is on the docket next. Could be interesting. The Steeler loss to my Chargers handed the Pats a sure fire bye with their marshmallow division scedule remaining.

Do you think Denver can catch Baltimore?

"Dumboriss Smith has lips the size of michellin tires..."

Gruden's excuse? "Rubber lips" is a term he used for someone he thought was lying. You know, as in "Gruden is a rubber-lipped piece sh*t."

Gruden out as coach of the Raiders

Edited to correct coach's name.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 2

Garden out as coach of the Raiders

The emails fly while you breathe, the dollars piss away – the job's blown away

The clueless anti-football pussy has time up his sleeve

The TV dollars piss away – they piss away

• Like 4

A pretty good summary here of a broad scope of Gruden comments and behavior that make him a problematic figure for the NFL in 2021: https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/jon-gruden-emails-resigns-raiders-coach/1f7nbdnxccjat1momv1xkg9bpp

...he often called NFL commissioner Roger Goodell a “f—t” and a “clueless anti football p—y.” He also used homophobic slurs to describe NFL owners, coaches and reporters who cover the league.

Gruden also reportedly exchanged emails with Allen and others that included photos of women wearing only bikini bottoms. One photo reportedly included two Washington Football Team cheerleaders.

Gruden also criticized larger issues that surfaced in or otherwise had platforms of discussion in the league. For example, he reportedly criticized former President Barack Obama during his 2012 reelection campaign and called then-vice president Joe Biden a “nervous clueless p—y.” Gruden reportedly also denounced the league for attempting to reduce concussions, adding that Eric Reid — who demonstrated during the playing of the national anthem as a form of protest against police brutality — should be fired.

In 2015, Gruden condemned a congressional bill that attempted to force Washington to change its name from the Redskins, which many Native Americans view as a slur. Gruden received a link, also that year, detailing how players wanted Goodell to support them in efforts to promote racial equality and criminal justice reform.

“He needs to hide in his concussion protocol tent,” Gruden said.

Gruden also singled out individuals as targets of his hateful language. That includes Caitlyn Jenner, whom Gruden mocked when she won an award in 2015 after transitioning. He also asked Allen to tell Bryan Glazer, whose family owns the Buccaneers, to perform oral sex on him.

Per the Times, Gruden criticized Goodell for pressuring former St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher to draft "q—rs." That was a reference to [Michael] Sam, who came out as gay ahead of the 2014 NFL Draft

Per the Times, Gruden criticized Goodell for pressuring former St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher to draft "q—rs." That was a reference to [Michael] Sam, who came out as gay ahead of the 2014 NFL Draft

And in a delicious twist of irony, the next player to come out was a guy on his team, Carl Nassib.

• Like 1

Good Riddance to the Fat Fuckk! They wanted to get him out of that phat contract anyway.

What he wrote in those emails was totally wrong.

He had to go ASAP. The Raiders will go 3-14. Every season is the same. They start our strong then shit the bed.

I will say that this new ideology of the CANCEL CULTURE CLUB is a bunch of BULLSHIT. But it's out of my hands.

I am soooooooooo fuckking happy I was born when I was born.

The Unites States is Fuckked Forever.

• Like 1