Dirxst

gangsterfurious

I somewhat disagree. Some people are talented of doing this and some are not..and also I shipped them because they are too cute together!! Although I would probably let em not be together sometimes! lol I shipped Geo and Ringo for pete sakes!! Geddy and Alex warms up my life and soul everytime i see them and they are too darn sweet..lol. If they were gay, (which they are not!), I would shipped them for real but alas it is in my dreams inside most of the time...

You might want to read your posts before hitting "Post" or does "shipped" mean something other than sending a package?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shipping

So I never really knew what the reference was for, I assumed it was a nickname for one of them, and I'm not googlin' nothin'!

But I thought somewhere in video coverage, wasn't Alex wearing a shirt with the reference? I could look through it all again, perhaps it was a similar word.

Anybody?

Cheers :)

I read the first page of the thread and now know far more than I ever wanted to about the subject. :wacko:
  • Like 1

I read some Dirxst a couple months ago and regretted it. And now I CAN'T...SEEM...TO...FORGET...ABOUT...IT...

Same here even though it is FROWN upon on here...It is really more of a joke to read about them, but to each their own. I know that Geddy and Alex are really married to their wives for over 40+ years, but we gals can dream right??

I read some Dirxst a couple months ago and regretted it. And now I CAN'T...SEEM...TO...FORGET...ABOUT...IT...

Same here even though it is FROWN upon on here...It is really more of a joke to read about them, but to each their own. I know that Geddy and Alex are really married to their wives for over 40+ years, but we gals can dream right??

I mean, Dirxst is definitely not true, but sometimes it's fun to read. Geddy and Alex would probably think it's hilarious. (Actually, they probably know about it...I can see some fan at a meet and greet asking "is there any truth to Dirxst?" and Alex makes some joke about it and Geddy's like LERXST OMG... but I digress.)

• Like 1

I mean, Dirxst is definitely not true, but sometimes it's fun to read. Geddy and Alex would probably think it's hilarious. (Actually, they probably know about it...I can see some fan at a meet and greet asking "is there any truth to Dirxst?" and Alex makes some joke about it and Geddy's like LERXST OMG... but I digress.)

HAHA! Yes!!!

• Like 2