What Do You Get A 20-Year Old Female For Her Birthday?

Principled Man

A: Communication Technology & Accessories

B: FOOD

C: Something Involving Kittens Or Puppies

D: All Of The Above

E: Since I'm Her Uncle, A Bunch Of Free Noogies On Her Noggin!! (And the Clockwork Angels DVD)

:LOL: :lol: :LOL:

What kind of 20-year-old are we talking about here?

My too-smart-for-her-own-good niece, who goes to college full-time (sports management), works full-time, plays guitar, violin, and fast-pitch softball, and loves to make specialty cupcakes in her spare time..... :D :D

......and she loves RUSH!! She's been to two Shows with me. She played Clockwork Angels at work over and over, driving her co-workers crazy!! :LOL: :LOL:

My too-smart-for-her-own-good niece, who goes to college full-time (sports management), works full-time, plays guitar, violin, and fast-pitch softball, and loves to make specialty cupcakes in her spare time..... :D :D

......and she loves RUSH!! She's been to two Shows with me. She played Clockwork Angels at work over and over, driving her co-workers crazy!! :LOL: :lol:

Damn she sounds like an awesome chick. I too love to bake in my spare time, sometimes the gadgets that I want end up being a financial luxury, maybe there's some baking things she'd like to get?

And you can't go wrong with anything Rush related if she likes them a lot, I think you can even get gift cards to their website store.

And for the musicians in my life, they always seem to appreciate it when I throw in something they need for their instruments along with their larger gift, like some strings or picks, etc...

I went with B: FOOD..... :laughing guy:

I made her a pumpkin cheesecake from scratch.... :drool: Mother, sister, and niece INHALED it..... :o

http://images.media-allrecipes.com/userphotos/250x250/00/00/07/762.jpg

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pumpkin-Cheesecake-Pie/?scale=8&ismetric=0

• Like 3

I make a pumpkin cheesecake every Thanksgiving from scratch. We absolutely love it! It's delicious! And easy to inhale too!!

It's always good when you can boast about inhaling..... :laughing guy:

Get her a Guitar Center gift card. That way she can pick up picks or strings or something instrument related when she needs them and you don't have to worry about getting the wrong thing.