2013-14 NHL Season Thread

blackhawkrush

Same lines for Quenneville. :sigh: Blues 1 Hawks 0

Well, at least Toews, Kane and Bickell are together now. :pokercards: Blues 2 Hawks 0

K :martini: E :martini: I :martini: T :martini: H :cosmo: Blues 2 Hawks 1

S :D-13: E :D-13: A :D-13: B :D-13: R :D-13: O :D-13: O :D-13: K :chickendance: Hawks 2 Blues 2

R :dweez: O :dweez: Z :dweez: S :dweez: I :dweez: V :dweez: A :dweez: L :drool: Hawks 3 Blues 2

Not again. :rage: Hawks 3 Blues 3

http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p650/kelli_williams1/BM9waSg_zpsb7277894.jpg

Porter!!!

:dweez:

1-0

Shattenkirk!!!

:dweez: :dweez:

2-0

2-1

2-2

2-3

Fishsticks!

Tarasenko!!!!!

3-3

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p650/kelli_williams1/BM9waSg_zpsb7277894.jpg

Porter!!!

:dweez:

1-0

Shattenkirk!!!

:dweez: :dweez:

2-0

2-1

2-2

2-3

Fishsticks!

Tarasenko!!!!!

3-3

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

Jackman!!!!!

4-3

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

:o

Same lines for Quenneville. :sigh: Blues 1 Hawks 0

Well, at least Toews, Kane and Bickell are together now. :pokercards: Blues 2 Hawks 0

K :martini: E :martini: I :martini: T :martini: H :cosmo: Blues 2 Hawks 1

S :D-13: E :D-13: A :D-13: B :D-13: R :D-13: O :D-13: O :D-13: K :chickendance: Hawks 2 Blues 2

R :dweez: O :dweez: Z :dweez: S :dweez: I :dweez: V :dweez: A :dweez: L :drool: Hawks 3 Blues 2

Not again. :rage: Hawks 3 Blues 3

I give up. :banghead:

So if any fans of any other hockey team have a pic of one of the holy trinity wearing a jersey of their team, please chime in.

Damnit Seabrook you cost the Hawks the game with that hit. Stupid stupid play.

Yes. There was no reason to make that hit. Especially when you look back to what won those two cups for the Hawks. Speed is what gets Chicago to the promised land, not the scumbag element. I know the Blues can get under your skin but there's no way we're going to be able to match what St.Louis does. I worry now that one of our stars may end up in the hospital during this series. Also, Kompon should be fired. With the talent we have, our power play should be a whole lot better. Even tonight, I saw Columbus and Minnesota PP's being much more superior to what we saw from the Hawks. And a memo to Quenneville, the lines should consist of Toews-Kane-Bickell (if he's not suspended), Shaw-Hossa-Sharp, Handzus (Morin)-Versteeg-Saad and Kruger-Bollig-Smith.

Nathan MacKinnon is something else.

Also, here's why the Penguins won't go very far: http://www.mc79hockey.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2014-03-01-at-2.14.26-PM.png

• Like 1

Also, here's why the Penguins won't go very far: http://www.mc79hocke...-2.14.26-PM.png

Kind of amazing how much Pittsburgh's depth has eroded over the last couple of years. They haven't been a top contender since they lost the Cooke/Staal/Kennedy line IMO...

It's a worrisome chart for any Penguins fan, that's for sure.

On Twitter, it was labeled Corsi% for 3rd/4th lines of contenders..

..the Avalanche are not represented. :o

Also, here's why the Penguins won't go very far: http://www.mc79hocke...-2.14.26-PM.png

Kind of amazing how much Pittsburgh's depth has eroded over the last couple of years. They haven't been a top contender since they lost the Cooke/Staal/Kennedy line IMO...

It's a worrisome chart for any Penguins fan, that's for sure.

On Twitter, it was labeled Corsi% for 3rd/4th lines of contenders..

..the Avalanche are not represented. :o

Yeah, I don't think people who put stock in Corsi are considering the Avs to be among the elite. Mackinnon, Duchene etc. are unreal offensively but the team's possession stats just don't match up well against powerhouses like CHI, STL, LAK, SJS...

Actually, San Jose's fourth line looks awful on that chart. Was surprised for a moment until I remembered they got Mike Brown. Goons!

Its pretty tough on a goalie when you watch your whole team completely unravel in front of your eyes. Turnovers galore! Odd man rushes, one after another. Lackadaisical attitude getting on and off the ice. This team has no heart right now. Sutter not pulling Quick may be his way of telling his team its not Quick, its the lines. Edited by alphseeker