The new Batman is...

ReRushed

Don't know what else to say, except ........... He's gonna SUCK.... :boo hiss: :boo hiss: Edited by Principled Man

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/EmeraldEyes508/Graphics/Misc/jumpshark.gif

Jumping the Shark won't be a problem...not with his Shark repellent Bat-Spray!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/EmeraldEyes508/Graphics/Misc/jumpshark.gif

Naw, I think that happened when Batman used his Bat Credit card or whatever that was in that terrible, terrible Batman movie years ago.

But on the positive side, people might be able to actually UNDERSTAND what Batman's saying now.

I was never a giant fan of Bale's "Clint Eastwood chewing gravel" voice as the caped crusader.

Edited by Del_Duio

Should of been Jim Carey. That would have been some comedy!

Now there's a movie I'll watch ;)

Jim Carrey was actually pretty good as Sgt. Stars & Stripes in Kick Ass 2. I thought he was going to play ever other over the top character he always does and his performance was surprising in a good way.

You never know how an actor might work out.

When Tom Cruise was cast as Lestat in Interview With a Vampire everyone went ballistic just like they are with Affleck as Batman. I don't really think it's a great choice either at this point, but sometimes these things work out. There's no way he'll be worse then Clooney or Kilmer.

when are they going to explore the homo erotic relationship between Batman and Robin? Maybe it will happen in this film.

But on the positive side, people might be able to actually UNDERSTAND what Batman's saying now.

I was never a giant fan of Bale's "Clint Eastwood chewing gravel" voice as the caped crusader.

The reason for that didn't make sense to me either. If we can suspend disbelief to accept that people don't pick up that Superman and Clark Kent are the same person, where he doesn't even change his hair style, I think we can accept that people don't recognize Batman's voice is the same as Bruce Wayne's.

• Like 1