The new Batman is...

ReRushed

But on the positive side, people might be able to actually UNDERSTAND what Batman's saying now.

I was never a giant fan of Bale's "Clint Eastwood chewing gravel" voice as the caped crusader.

The reason for that didn't make sense to me either. If we can suspend disbelief to accept that people don't pick up that Superman and Clark Kent are the same person, where he doesn't even change his hair style, I think we can accept that people don't recognize Batman's voice is the same as Bruce Wayne's.

Yeah, at the end of Dark Night, it was almost unbearable.

But on the positive side, people might be able to actually UNDERSTAND what Batman's saying now.

I was never a giant fan of Bale's "Clint Eastwood chewing gravel" voice as the caped crusader.

The reason for that didn't make sense to me either. If we can suspend disbelief to accept that people don't pick up that Superman and Clark Kent are the same person, where he doesn't even change his hair style, I think we can accept that people don't recognize Batman's voice is the same as Bruce Wayne's.

Doesn't change his hairstyle???? :huh:

Supreman has a curl on his forehead and Clark's hair is combed all the way to the side. :o ;) :sarcastic:

The inability of people to differentiate Kent from Superman was once explained in a comic I read. I'm sure you don't really want to hear the geeky comic explanation but it has been explained at least.

As for Bale Wayne's raspiness, not sure why they went to such an extreme. I think something between Keaton Batman's voice and how Bale did it in Batman Begins would've been perfectly suitable

The inability of people to differentiate Kent from Superman was once explained in a comic I read. I'm sure you don't really want to hear the geeky comic explanation but it has been explained at least.

As for Bale Wayne's raspiness, not sure why they went to such an extreme. I think something between Keaton Batman's voice and how Bale did it in Batman Begins would've been perfectly suitable

'It is the duty of every good citizen of Gotham City to report meeting a man from Mars in a public park.' - Gotham City Penal Code, Section 32, Subsection 14."

Didn' t Superman manipulate his facial muscles when he was Clark Kent? :unsure:

As for Bale's overly raspy Batman voice - it never bothered me. I'm not sure why so many feel the need to nitpick about it.

As for Bale's overly raspy Batman voice - it never bothered me. I'm not sure why so many feel the need to nitpick about it.

Wouldn't say nitpicking, it became grating and even distracting in some spots. I cannot take that scene at the end of Dark Night when Dent gets killed.... his voice is out of control.

Wouldn't say nitpicking, it became grating and even distracting in some spots. I cannot take that scene at the end of Dark Night when Dent gets killed.... his voice is out of control.

I guess. Personally, it's not something that bothers me. I only notice it now because so many complain!

I actually would want to hear it. Because it isn't evident in any of the Superman movies. A comedian had a good line about this. It was something like "Of course no one recognizes him. When you're friend gets a new pair of glasses, you have no idea who he is."

I agree. Distracting is the right word. I don't remember him doing it in Batman Begins.

I'm wondering why we even need another batman movie at this point but I agree, not a fan of ben as batman.

Yeah, I'm a little over all the superhero movies.. But then again, I never was a big comic book guy.. I'm guessing those guys love all these movies and can't get enough

• Like 2

Uh, need I remind naysayers that everyone hated the idea of Heath as The Joker first? Just saying.

No not everyone. I had only seen Heath in one other flick and had a neutral opinion of him. Ben has been shitty more than enough times NOT to trust him as Batman

No, not really. You're not exactly Sir Laurence Olivier, either, ..... :nya nya:

:|

I think Jim Caviezel would be my first pick to replace Bale. He can portray intelligent, dark and on the edge of wanting to kill someone. And he looks like he can kick someone's ass and take a beating. 2nd, I'd go with Guy Pearce for the same reasons but to a lesser degree in most of those things I listed. Affleck doesn't seem like any of those things to me
  • Like 1