Jump to content


Ranking Off Rush

rush albums rank game

  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 CyriK

CyriK

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 451 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NYC Sewer System
  • Interests:Music, PC games, concerts, Drums (8-piece Tama swingstar, 2nd floor tom is a different brand, mostly Sabian and Wuhan cymbals),

Posted 31 August 2017 - 10:36 AM

1. Test for echo
2. Roll The Bones
3. Vapor Trails
4. Hold Your Fire
5. Snakes and arrows
6. clockwork angels
7. Fly By Night
8. Geddy Lee's solo album
9. Grace under Pressure
10. Presto
11. Power Windows
12. Signals
13. Moving Pictures
14. Permanent waves
15. Hemispheres
16. Farewell to kings
17. Rush
18. 2112
19. caress of steel
20. counterparts
21. Feedback
22. Alex Lifeson's solo album

Sponsored Post

#22 Derek19

Derek19

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1770 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Comox, B.C.
  • Interests:I like listening to music, watch movies I think look, and are really good, exercise, read, and computers including learning more about them, and what to do.

Posted 29 January 2019 - 05:09 PM

View PostDigital Dad, on 14 January 2017 - 08:54 PM, said:

Signals
Waves
MP

-----------
Winders
2112
Hemispheres
Snakes
Echo
---------
FBN
Presto
Counterparts
VT
CA
HYF
---
Debut
Caress
Farewell
GUP

Digital, if you are back on here, and reading this, you missed by not adding to include "Roll the Bones".

#23 Derek19

Derek19

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1770 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Comox, B.C.
  • Interests:I like listening to music, watch movies I think look, and are really good, exercise, read, and computers including learning more about them, and what to do.

Posted 29 January 2019 - 05:16 PM

View PostCyriK, on 31 August 2017 - 10:36 AM, said:

1. Test for echo
2. Roll The Bones
3. Vapor Trails
4. Hold Your Fire
5. Snakes and arrows
6. clockwork angels
7. Fly By Night
8. Geddy Lee's solo album
9. Grace under Pressure
10. Presto
11. Power Windows
12. Signals
13. Moving Pictures
14. Permanent waves
15. Hemispheres
16. Farewell to kings
17. Rush
18. 2112
19. caress of steel
20. counterparts
21. Feedback
22. Alex Lifeson's solo album

Cyrik, Rush - Feedback, Geddy Lee - My Favorite Headache, and Alex Lifeson - Victor, shouldn't be added by including them as part of it.  Rush's - Feedback, isn't their original material because of it being cover songs, and Geddy Lee's - My Favorite Headache, and Alex Lifeson's - Victor, are their solo c.ds, and albums.

Edited by Derek19, 29 January 2019 - 11:43 PM.


#24 BenjaminW

BenjaminW

    The Seeker

  • Members *
  • 224 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Francisco, California
  • Interests:Playing and listening to music, reading about history, and having a good time talking with other Rush fans.

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:00 PM

  • Moving Pictures
  • 2112
  • Permanent Waves
  • A Farewell to Kings
  • Hemispheres
  • Signals
  • Fly By Night
  • Power Windows
  • Roll the Bones
  • Presto
  • Rush
  • Grace Under Pressure
  • Counterparts
  • Hold Your Fire
  • Snakes and Arrows
  • Clockwork Angels
  • Vapor Trails
  • Caress of Steel
  • Test for Echo


#25 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 46967 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 30 January 2019 - 02:50 AM

View PostDerek19, on 29 January 2019 - 05:16 PM, said:

View PostCyriK, on 31 August 2017 - 10:36 AM, said:

1. Test for echo
2. Roll The Bones
3. Vapor Trails
4. Hold Your Fire
5. Snakes and arrows
6. clockwork angels
7. Fly By Night
8. Geddy Lee's solo album
9. Grace under Pressure
10. Presto
11. Power Windows
12. Signals
13. Moving Pictures
14. Permanent waves
15. Hemispheres
16. Farewell to kings
17. Rush
18. 2112
19. caress of steel
20. counterparts
21. Feedback
22. Alex Lifeson's solo album

Cyrik, Rush - Feedback, Geddy Lee - My Favorite Headache, and Alex Lifeson - Victor, shouldn't be added by including them as part of it.  Rush's - Feedback, isn't their original material because of it being cover songs, and Geddy Lee's - My Favorite Headache, and Alex Lifeson's - Victor, are their solo c.ds, and albums.

I have Victor and My Favorite Headache on cd I got em for Christmas back in 2017

#26 CyriK

CyriK

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 451 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NYC Sewer System
  • Interests:Music, PC games, concerts, Drums (8-piece Tama swingstar, 2nd floor tom is a different brand, mostly Sabian and Wuhan cymbals),

Posted 22 February 2019 - 08:39 AM

View PostCyriK, on 31 August 2017 - 10:36 AM, said:

1. Test for echo
2. Roll The Bones
3. Vapor Trails
4. Hold Your Fire
5. Snakes and arrows
6. clockwork angels
7. Fly By Night
8. Geddy Lee's solo album
9. Grace under Pressure
10. Presto
11. Power Windows
12. Signals
13. Moving Pictures
14. Permanent waves
15. Hemispheres
16. Farewell to kings
17. Rush
18. 2112
19. caress of steel
20. counterparts
21. Feedback
22. Alex Lifeson's solo album

Update:
1. Hold Your Fire
2. Test for Echo
3. Vapor Trails
4. Caress of Steel
5. Signals
6. Presto
7. A Farewell To Kings
8. Fly By Night
9. Roll the Bones
10. Moving Pictures
11. Snakes & Arrows
12. Clockwork Angels
13. Permanent Waves
14. Hemispheres
15. Rush
16. Power Windows
17. Grace Under Pressure
18. 2112
19. Feedback

#27 Derek19

Derek19

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1770 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Comox, B.C.
  • Interests:I like listening to music, watch movies I think look, and are really good, exercise, read, and computers including learning more about them, and what to do.

Posted 22 February 2019 - 02:10 PM

Cyrik, With, on, and in that one list, you didn't, and maybe, forgot to include "Counterparts" this time.

#28 spaceaudity11

spaceaudity11

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 137 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Maine
  • Interests:Literature, psychology and good music

Posted 22 February 2019 - 08:33 PM

This is bound to make SOMEONE mad, and frankly I'm not 100% if I am happy with this ranking. This is my first attempt at a definitive personal ranking. If this list makes you cringe, sorry. However, I feel the same way about some of yours! (No offense)

1. Permanent Waves
2. Hemispheres
3. Power Windows
4. Grace Under Pressure
5. Signals
6. Moving Pictures
7.  2112
8.  A Farewell to Kings
9.  Hold Your Fire
10. Fly by Night
11. Counterparts
12. Clockwork Angels
13. Presto
14.  Snakes & Arrows
15. Roll the Bones
16. Caress of Steel
17. Vapor Trails
18. Rush
19. Test For Echo

Edited by spaceaudity11, 22 February 2019 - 08:33 PM.


#29 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 85419 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:holidaying in Cambodia
  • Interests:marxism, hate, subjugating the individual to the state, the Great Purges, the Holodomor, the Cultural Revolution, the Great Leap Forward, the New York Times

Posted 22 February 2019 - 11:35 PM

1.  Hemispheres (today, #1 and #2 are interchangeable)
2.  Permanent Waves
3.  Moving Pictures
4.  A Farewell to Kings
5.  2112
6.  Grace Under Pressure
7.  Clockwork Angels
8.  Fly by Night
9.  Signals
10.  Vapor Trails
11.  Rush
12.  Power Windows
13.  Hold Your Fire
14.  Caress of Steel
15.  Roll the Bones
16.  Feedback
17.  Test for Echo
18.  Counterparts
19.  Presto
20.  Snakes and Arrows (the last two are interchangeable as well)

#30 spaceaudity11

spaceaudity11

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 137 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Maine
  • Interests:Literature, psychology and good music

Posted 23 February 2019 - 11:44 AM

View Postspaceaudity11, on 22 February 2019 - 08:33 PM, said:

This is bound to make SOMEONE mad, and frankly I'm not 100% if I am happy with this ranking. This is my first attempt at a definitive personal ranking. If this list makes you cringe, sorry. However, I feel the same way about some of yours! (No offense)

1. Permanent Waves
2. Hemispheres
3. Power Windows
4. Grace Under Pressure
5. Signals
6. Moving Pictures
7.  2112
8.  A Farewell to Kings
9.  Hold Your Fire
10. Fly by Night
11. Counterparts
12. Clockwork Angels
13. Presto
14.  Snakes & Arrows
15. Roll the Bones
16. Caress of Steel
17. Vapor Trails
18. Rush
19. Test For Echo

Gah! I already want to change a few things.
1. Permanent Waves
2. Hemispheres
3. Power Windows
4. Grace Under Pressure
5. Signals
6. Moving Pictures
7.  2112
8.  A Farewell to Kings
9.  Hold Your Fire
10.Clockwork Angels
11. Fly by Night
12. Counterparts
13. Presto
14.  Snakes & Arrows
15. Roll the Bones
16. Caress of Steel
17. Rush
18. Vapor Trails
19. Test For Echo

#31 CyriK

CyriK

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 451 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NYC Sewer System
  • Interests:Music, PC games, concerts, Drums (8-piece Tama swingstar, 2nd floor tom is a different brand, mostly Sabian and Wuhan cymbals),

Posted 26 February 2019 - 08:53 AM

View PostDerek19, on 22 February 2019 - 02:10 PM, said:

Cyrik, With, on, and in that one list, you didn't, and maybe, forgot to include "Counterparts" this time.

I knew i was forgetting something..   okay pretend its above moving pictures

Edited by CyriK, 26 February 2019 - 08:56 AM.


#32 Alexmai

Alexmai

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 542 posts
  • Location:Rome, Italy
  • Interests:Everything!

Posted 01 March 2019 - 09:11 AM

My chart by now (answering the question, What would I listen to now?):

Moving Pictures
Permanent Waves
Clockwork Angels
2112
A Farewell To Kings
Power Windows
Hemispheres
Fly By Night
Counterparts
Signals
Grace Under Pressure
Caress Of Steel
Vapor Trails
Snakes and Arrows
Presto
Roll The Bones
Test For Echo
Hold Your Fire
Rush

#33 Digital Dad

Digital Dad

    The Dad Abides

  • Members
  • 10649 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 24 March 2019 - 09:52 PM

View PostDerek19, on 29 January 2019 - 05:09 PM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 14 January 2017 - 08:54 PM, said:

Signals
Waves
MP

-----------
Winders
2112
Hemispheres
Snakes
Echo
---------
FBN
Presto
Counterparts
VT
CA
HYF
---
Debut
Caress
Farewell
GUP

Digital, if you are back on here, and reading this, you missed by not adding to include "Roll the Bones".

I didn’t  miss ;)

#34 _hi_water._

_hi_water._

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1597 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan
  • Interests:Music, movies and vehicles

Posted 19 June 2020 - 03:41 PM

1. Moving Pictures (best songs: Tom Sawyer, Red Barchetta, Limelight)
2. Permanent Waves (best songs: The Spirit Of Radio, Jacob's Ladder, Natural Science)
3. Hemispheres (best songs: Cygnus X-1: Book II - Hemispheres, La Villa Strangiato)
4. Signals (best songs: Subdivisions, The Analog Kid, The Weapon, Countdown)
5. 2112 (best songs: 2112, A Passage To Bangkok, Something For Nothing)
6. A Farewell To Kings (best songs: A Farewell To Kings, Closer To The Heart, Cygnus X-1: Book 1 - The Voyage)
7. Power Windows (best songs: The Big Money, Marathon, Emotion Detector, Mystic Rhythms)
8. Caress Of Steel (best songs: Bastille Day, Lakeside Park)
9. Grace Under Pressure (best songs: Distant Early Warning, Red Sector A, The Enemy Within, Between The Wheels)
10. Fly By Night (best songs: Anthem, Beneath, Between & Behind, By-Tor And The Snow Dog, Fly By Night)
11. Clockwork Angels (best songs: Caravan, BU2B, Clockwork Angels, The Anarchist, Headlong Flight, The Garden)
12. Rush (best songs: Finding My Way, What You're Doing, Before And After, Working Man)
13. Vapor Trails (best songs: One Little Victory, Vapor Trail, Secret Touch, Earthshine, Sweet Miracle, Freeze)
14. Counterparts (best songs: Animate, Stick It Out, Cut To The Chase, Nobody's Hero, Leave That Thing Alone)
15. Hold Your Fire (best songs: Force Ten, Time Stand Still, Open Secrets, Prime Mover, Mission)
16. Snakes & Arrows (best songs: Far Cry, Armor And Sword, Workin' Them Angels, The Main Monkey Business, Faithless)
17. Roll The Bones (best songs: Dreamline, Bravado, Roll The Bones, Where's My Thing?, Ghost Of A Chance)
18. Test For Echo (best songs: Test For Echo, Driven, Totem, Resist, Limbo, Carve Away The Stone)
19. Presto (best songs: Show Don't Tell, Chain Lightning, The Pass, Presto, Superconductor)
20. Feedback (best songs: Summertime Blues, Heart Full Of Soul, The Seeker, Mr. Soul)

Edited by _hi_water._, 19 June 2020 - 03:56 PM.






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rush, albums, rank, game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users