Birth control & the effects

hobo73

I just renewed my BC today (lovely shot in the ass! haha) & was wondering- am I the only one who's body goes haywire when the BC starts to wear off?

My shot lasts 3 months and EVERY TIME it's time to renew, I get cramps, back aches and, oddest of all- my libido goes through the roof. (Hubby likes it cause I literally tackle him at night lmao.)

Does anyone else go through this?? Is it just me?? wtf man lol.

That was tacky.

My question or his comment? lol I'm used to his humor and I have no problem saying I get randy LOL!! no shame haha.

That was tacky.

My question or his comment? lol I'm used to his humor and I have no problem saying I get randy LOL!! no shame haha.

His comment.

I just renewed my BC today (lovely shot in the ass! haha) & was wondering- am I the only one who's body goes haywire when the BC starts to wear off?

My shot lasts 3 months and EVERY TIME it's time to renew, I get cramps, back aches and, oddest of all- my libido goes through the roof. (Hubby likes it cause I literally tackle him at night lmao.)

BC decreases libido? Scientists need to develop a BC med that's INCREASES libido

BC decreases libido? Scientists need to develop a BC med that's INCREASES libido

Yeah, and cures headaches once and for all :cool: :yes:

• Like 1

Right?? I miss the lovely side effect of being pregnant, at least I had it- all day, every day right up til the baby was born LMAO. (seeing as how Jeff has a thing for preggo chicks, he had no problem with it whatsoever hahaha.)

I'm just super curious. Is it only me? cause my god, it gets crazy.

oddest of all- my libido goes through the roof.

Hmmm...would you mind giving the name of this birth control to my wife? :D

LMAO the Depo shot! ;)

I've had horrible effects on the pill. I have PMS symptoms every single day, nausea, bloating, hunger, etc...

Bleh.

The side effects alone make me not want to have sex, therefore making the pill 100% effective hahaha.

I've had horrible effects on the pill. I have PMS symptoms every single day, nausea, bloating, hunger, etc...

Bleh.

The side effects alone make me not want to have sex, therefore making the pill 100% effective hahaha.

lol THE PILL. omg the pill just ruined my body when I was on it. The cramping was excruciating, I would be so bloated all my clothes were skintight, and the migraines I would get- kill me now.

I agree 100 percent!! hahaha one day Jeff was like "F*ck this. You need to get off the pill." cause he always saw me in some sort of pain or discomfort. I actually agreed with him there haha.

• Like 1

I can't see how a 3 month shot of hormones at once does a body good. I prefer what Duckie suggested. Although, trying to get sperm poisoning is more fun. :ph34r: I haven't tried for a while though.

Yes. Oh, gods. Yes it does and it sucks.

Yeah, and cures headaches once and for all :cool: :yes:

:LOL: I don't get headaches... :unsure:

my body hates BC, period. (and for the record, no I will never in a million years get an IUD. No no hell NO.)

But yes, BC lowers your sex drive, boy does it. =/

LMAO Alsgalpal!! Sperm poisoning?! hahaha well, the act of trying to get it is quite fun ;)

A small part of me still gets giddy like a middle schooler talking about this stuff. "OMG I'm talking about sex teeheeheeeeeeee"

That's embarrassing lol

• Like 1

Dyslexics untie!

LAMO!!!

On Wiat...

LMAO?

• Like 2