Hello, I introduce myself

Hi! My name is Maritza Castro Rivera, and I live in Navojoa, Mexico, although I was born in Argentina. I became a Rush fan in 2011 since my friend Juan Alberto put some of his Rush cassettes, and I became fascinated with their songs, especially those from the album Grace Under Pressure. Well, greetings from Navojoa!

MARITZA CASTRO RIVERA

"All that we can do is just survive"

• Like 2

Hi! My name is Maritza Castro Rivera, and I live in Navojoa, Mexico, although I was born in Argentina. I became a Rush fan in 2011 since my friend Juan Alberto put some of his Rush cassettes, and I became fascinated with their songs, especially those from the album Grace Under Pressure. Well, greetings from Navojoa!

MARITZA CASTRO RIVERA

"All that we can do is just survive"

Well, you pass the first test - liking Grace Under Pressure!

Welcome!

Nice to have you with us! :hi: And if I may quote a line from one of my favorite TV shows, " A three namer, now they always worked out well." :ebert:

In fact, Maritza is my name, Castro is my dad's last name, and Rivera is my mom's last name. In non-Latin American countries, my full name is Maritza Castro-Rivera (with a hyphen between my two last names).

MARITZA CASTRO-RIVERA

"Each of us, a cell of awareness..."

Nice to have you with us! :hi: And if I may quote a line from one of my favorite TV shows, " A three namer, now they always worked out well." :ebert:

In fact, Maritza is my name, Castro is my dad's last name, and Rivera is my mom's last name. In non-Latin American countries, my full name is Maritza Castro-Rivera (with a hyphen between my two last names).

MARITZA CASTRO-RIVERA

Similar. My middle name is mum's maiden name and my last name is my dad's. So all 5 of my brothers and I have the same middle & last name. But no hyphen. [i'm not John/Jonathan/Johnny Blaze.]

WELCOME to TRF!!!!

MARITZA CASTRO-RIVERA

"Then you learn the lessons taught in school won't be enough." ;)