Check this out! CA DVD trailer..

MMCXII

just found this on youtube.. did I miss something?? I haven't heard anything about a DVD yet then this surfaces..

SICK video though!! check out Neil at the end lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2YuBjzhrxHg#at=23

• Like 1

It's been somewhere around in some threads, but don't think it has its own thread :)

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

;)

if I have my way it does!! lol

ya I figured I must've been sleepin at some point and missed it.. just noticed it was post like a month ago.

this DVD might be the best yet!

• Like 1

I do hope that this DVD/Blu-Ray/CD will have bonus tracks. Middletown Dreams, Body Electric, Limelight, Bravado, The Pass, Wish Them Well, Seven Cities, Manhattan Project, Dreamline, too many variables.

I have read on Rush is a Band that they plan to release September 24th, although likely to be pushed back.

• Like 4

I do hope that this DVD/Blu-Ray/CD will have bonus tracks. Middletown Dreams, Body Electric, Limelight, Bravado, The Pass, Wish Them Well, Seven Cities, Manhattan Project, Dreamline, too many variables.

I have read on Rush is a Band that they plan to release September 24th, although likely to be pushed back.

Oh I'm glad there is a combo pack for this one! :dweez: :chickendance: :dweez:

Actually, that was more of me guessing. I don't know if there actually is

• Like 1

Actually, that was more of me guessing. I don't know if there actually is

Well I hope so! It would be nice. I hope its not only Blueray or just DvD or CD separately. That would cost more! :codger:

Every time I see this trailer, I hope and pray the editing is better on the actual DVD.

I have to assume that's "trailer editing" we're seeing. As birdsong said, they're trying to cram a lot of info into a couple of minutes. I think the boys learned their lesson about overediting after the nearly unwatchable Rush In Rio DVD. The editing on the Time Machine disc was particularly good.

• Like 3

Although I really do care about the way the Bluray is edited (I could care less for changing the camera angle every two seconds), I'm more interested in how the audio mix is. Based on the trailer, I'd have to say that it sounds pretty darn good. I seriously hope they come out with a CD for it as they did with all the other videos!

I loved the way they showed the audiences perspective in Time Machine :)

Is it correct that both of the shows that were filmed both had Limelight in the setlist? According to wikipedia it is, but I hope it's a mistake. I want all of the songs from the tour on dvd, everything less would be cheap.

Is it correct that both of the shows that were filmed both had Limelight in the setlist? According to wikipedia it is, but I hope it's a mistake. I want all of the songs from the tour on dvd, everything less would be cheap.

Neither set had limelight in it, so I'm assuming that song will not be included on the Blu-Ray/DVD... The "main" set that will be on the Blu-Ray/DVD will be from Dallas, and it went as so:

FROM RIAB (http://www.rushisaba...php?tour_id=228)

NIGHT A version 5*

Set 1:

Video Intro (Gearing Up)

Subdivisions

The Big Money

Force 10

Grand Designs

The Body Electric

Territories

Analog Kid

Bravado

Where's My Thing (with drum solo)

Far Cry

Intermission (Clockwork Angels String Ensemble enters)

Set 2:

Video Intro (The Appointment)

Caravan

Clockwork Angels

The Anarchist

Carnies

The Wreckers

Headlong Flight (with drum solo)

Halo Effect (with guitar solo intro)

Seven Cities Of Gold

Wish Them Well

The Garden

Dreamline

The Percussor (drum solo)

Red Sector A

YYZ

(Clockwork Angels String Ensemble exits)

The Spirit of Radio

Encore:

Tom Sawyer

2112 Overture/Temples of Syrinx/Grand Finale

Video Outro (Office Of The Watchmaker)

I don't know how they are going to integrate Manhattan Project, The Pass, and Middletown Dreams into the Blu-Ray/DVD, most likely they'll be in a bonus features section like Oh Atlanta! was on S&A...

Edited by pfrushfan0122

I don't know how they are going to integrate Manhattan Project, The Pass, and Middletown Dreams into the DVD, most likely they'll be in a bonus features section like Oh Atlanta! was on S&A...

I hope they will :)

• Like 1

Ill be very sad if Middletown and manhattan project aren't included. They should actually just edit all the songs into one extended version of the concert. The Atlanta bootlegs are nice, but you can't pick which track to watch, and it has some of the best material on the sa DVD. I'm particularly looking forward to all the power windows material, and i really want to see the alternate set material they didn't play on Manchester (not limelight though. Don't really understand why they played that one at all)