Working out

I had to share this. I thought it was funny.

http://www.lookhuman.com/render/product/8004/8004402488831500/tr401atg-w800h800z1-57381-fitness-more-like-fitness-whole-pizza-in-my-mouth.jpg

I want this shirt.

The "gorging on pizza" approach is my kind of workout plan.

As one who has been known to engage in pre-emptive atonement workouts (usually before a holiday party or meal), I totally love this shirt!

I had a kickass shoulder workout tonight. Tried doing my front delt raises lying prone on an incline bench, and boy, did that ever make them scorch!

Shoulders and back are my 2 favorite muscle groups to work. Tomorrow is back. :)

I had a kickass shoulder workout tonight. Tried doing my front delt raises lying prone on an incline bench, and boy, did that ever make them scorch!

Shoulders and back are my 2 favorite muscle groups to work. Tomorrow is back. :)

Tear it up my friend... :cheerleader:

Just far a laugh last night I tried on Gilby's jeans.

He's always been a "Slim Jim".

What d'ya know? They're too loose for me! :LOL:

• Like 2

You go girl!!!!.... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Is that your pic Mara in your avatar?

:hail:

I don't even know where my "delts" are! Maybe I have none! :eh:

• Like 1

That be me. :)

• Like 1

Nice pic. :ebert: :hi:

You go girl!!!!.... :cheers:

Thanks! :)

Hey, now I could borrow his underwear! :ph34r:

Indeed!

Although I always imagined Mara to be a brunette.

I don't even know where my "delts" are! Maybe I have none! :eh:

Yeah, I'm not sure where mine are either. But I bet they're looking good. http://www.conceptart.org/images/ca_smilies/advanced/anj_muscle.gif

• Like 1

Indeed!

:) ... Me too Edited by Narpsberg

Indeed!

Heehee. I am. ;)

And before anyone asks, the carpet is the original color. (Oh come on, I know someone would've posted that query!)

Edited by Mara
  • Like 1

Indeed!

Heehee. I am. ;)

And before anyone asks, the carpet is the original color. (Oh come on, I know someone would've posted that query!)

:blush: :sigh: :ebert:

http://media1.giphy.com/media/etmqZvzyywRRS/giphy.gif

Indeed!

Heehee. I am. ;)

:LMAO:

One-legged squats can go step on a Lego. I am SOOOO sore today.
  • Like 1

It might have to do with all the wild celebrating you did for your birthday, you crazy woman, you.

I've still never tried one-legged squats, but they seem really challenging.

It might have to do with all the wild celebrating you did for your birthday, you crazy woman, you.

I've still never tried one-legged squats, but they seem really challenging.

It takes a few tries to get the balance issue down. I have to use dumbbells as I'm nowhere near coordinated enough to try it with an Olympic bar. I rest the non-working foot on a bench, with the top of the foot facing down (as opposed to propping it on the ball of the foot).

You can really use the non-working leg to help squeeze out post-exhaust reps.

• Like 1

^^^ That is awesome Mara!

I always use the machines at the gym. I never "go solo" so to speak. At home I'll do some ab exercises and I run every afternoon but at the gym, (every morning, thankyouverymuch) I hit the weeny machines. I say "weeny" because all the super buff people are lifting free weights and doing what you do, Mara. I don't know why but I just don't like to exercise that way. I think because it seems intimidating to me.

The last gym I was in had equipment like this:

67ce5c0b233a888f58c2fb58208eaea5.jpg

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzY4WDEwMjQ=/z/QrsAAOSwuMFUd58T/$_86.JPG

http://www.whalsay.shetland.sch.uk/school/images/PrimaryPE-1983003.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/1c/d3/be/1cd3beabfd516a0766ecf46eb1282461.jpg

• Like 1

^^^ That is awesome Mara!

I always use the machines at the gym. I never "go solo" so to speak. At home I'll do some ab exercises and I run every afternoon but at the gym, (every morning, thankyouverymuch) I hit the weeny machines. I say "weeny" because all the super buff people are lifting free weights and doing what you do, Mara. I don't know why but I just don't like to exercise that way. I think because it seems intimidating to me.

You're super fit, so just keep doing what makes you happy! It's different for everyone. You can run, and I envy that.

Edited by Mara

Working out hard again (never stopped but it was a struggle for a while) as I have been feeling much better the last couple weeks and my cast was removed Monday. Mixing alot more running in again and I am now convinced that the extra 10 pounds or so I have put on is muscle. Who knew that could or would happen. I seem to be getting noticed more by the fairer sex too lately. That sure feels nice and just makes me feel good to be honest as corny as that sounds... :) Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 1

Working out hard again (never stopped but it was a struggle for a while) as I have been feeling much better the last couple weeks and my cast was removed Monday. Mixing alot more running in again and I am now convinced that the extra 10 pounds or so I have put on is muscle. Who knew that could or would happen. I seem to be getting noticed more by the fairer sex too lately. That sure feels nice and just makes me feel good to be honest as corny as that sounds... :)

Awesome news! :clap:

• Like 1