Getting Replay x3 as a birthday present

WavesandWindows

So I found out today that for my birthday, I'm getting a region-free box set of Replay X3! How awesome is that. Just don't know the setlist on any of 'em, so I'll be even happier when I watch them. It might feel like I went to a whole new show! How awesome is that?

You've never seen them? You don't know the set lists? Man o man, you are a lucky one. Enjoy.

How so? I've never seen Rush live. I've seen Time Machine, Snakes And Arrows, R30, Rush in Rio and........... That's it.

How am I a lucky one to have never seen exit, stage left despite owning the cd, to have never seen GuP tour or a show of hands despite owning the cd?

I think he means you are going to be blown away when you watch these for the first time.

Right..... Of course.

Can be dangerous. Once you watch one you have to go through all the discs, have often ended up in an alcoholic haze at 3 a.m.

Despite me putting my age down as about 22 but I'm actually still below legal drinking age in Australia. Therefore, I won't be in an alcoholic state. However, I may be in a haze none the less. Certainly listening to the Grace Under Pressure Tour cd whilst having my operation on the 30th

I think he means you are going to be blown away when you watch these for the first time.

Right..... Of course.

Can be dangerous. Once you watch one you have to go through all the discs, have often ended up in an alcoholic haze at 3 a.m.

Despite me putting my age down as about 22 but I'm actually still below legal drinking age in Australia. Therefore, I won't be in an alcoholic state. However, I may be in a haze none the less. Certainly listening to the Grace Under Pressure Tour cd whilst having my operation on the 30th

I thought there was a law down under that all formula/milk given to babies has to be at least 5% alcohol. I know the age was 18 down there, but I only saw it enforced once.

Exactly. It is always a unique experience to see or hear something from Rush for the first time. That applies to a lot of things in this life.

I remember when i bought this from the States many years ago with the Therion live box set. UPS didn't delivered my package at home because i wasn't there to pay customs fees. I had to pick up this big package at work with a 13$ fees! Didn't regret it, i must have seen those Rush concerts 30 times each.

Got it today, and I have to say that from opening the box to the end of Xanadu on ESL that this was definitely a great choice in Birthday Present, just photocopied the crossword and finished that, too. Shame there wasn't any in the others. Guess I'll have to make up a custom one for myself to do