Hello everybody!

Dude111

Its good to be here on this site!!

In am noticing however the site is QUITE SLOW more than not ...... Im getting 504 Gateway timeouts,etc......

Maybe the admin can look into the slowdown??

I love Rush!!! -- I have 3 of thier Albums

1) RUSH

2) Farewell to Kings

3) Moving Pictures

I think the 1st album is my favourite..... -- I think its sad they ruined MOVING PICTURES by "digitally" recording it...... It doesnt sound as good to me as the other 2 and its sad,RUSH IS AN EXCELLENT GROUP..... I would love saying Hi to Geddy!! (Im listening to him now (Listening to my RUSH album))

Nice site here,you guys seem to be a nice bunch....... A thank you to the admin for approving my account SO QUICKLY!! (Alot of sites that have MANUAL APPROVAL dont even look @ the new accts and as a result you dont ever get approved or denied!! (I tried registering on 1 and its been a month and they have taken NO ACTION on my account..... Its frusterating and annoying!!))

In am noticing however the site is QUITE SLOW more than not ...... Im getting 504 Gateway timeouts,etc......

Yes, pages have been loading slowly for several days.

Edited to add: Welcome! :cheers:

Edited by substancewithoutstyle
  • Like 1

:hi: Dude111! Welcome to The Rush Forum! :hi:

(Re other account: try sending an email to the Admin - it might speed it up a bit! :D Only guessing, but there might be only one Admin there and it might take a while. :) )

• Like 1

Welcome, Dude! You'll love it here.

I also have been getting the Gateway messages, and this forum has also been slow in loading everything, but I put it down to my lack of high speed. Glad to know I am not the only one here that has been having internet problems - high speed or not.

Edited by Lorraine

Thankj you for the welcomes everyone :)

Re other account: try sending an email to the Admin - it might speed it up a bit!
Ya I would if I could find a place to email someone! (When i login it still says my account hasnt been approved yet (I cant do anything))

Here is the site: http://commandofans85.proboards.com

I registered on MAY 5TH

I see what you mean. I've looked all over it and I can't find anything there. If you have an email account, like Gmail or Hotmail etc, you should have a Spam folder. Keep checking and syncing it. The authentication email should appear in there if it can't find its way into your inbox. From what I gather, proboards are usually quite quick at accepting someone. Sometimes it takes up to a week; 2 months is unusual. I hope this helps. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/Welcome10-1.gif

*LOVE* the font, Khan! http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/smilies/galactica/cylon/cylon_newanime006.gif

:hi: Dude111 :hi: Welcome to TRF!

:)