Is that geddy lee's daughter in the video?

OneLittleVictory

Yes that's her.
  • Like 1

Huh - I'd never thought of that. But you're right - that does look like Geddy's daughter. Though I'd kind of rather not know what Geddy's daughter looks like to be able to recognize her as being Geddy's daughter... I'd rather try to keep Geddy's personal family life away from my fascination with his band life, but that's harder to do with so much information being bandied about on the good ol' internets! Oh, right, and no 'enter' key yet....... Anyway, if that's his daughter, it makes the video that much cuter. It must have been really fun to make! :)
  • Like 4

Huh - I'd never thought of that. But you're right - that does look like Geddy's daughter. Though I'd kind of rather not know what Geddy's daughter looks like to be able to recognize her as being Geddy's daughter... I'd rather try to keep Geddy's personal family life away from my fascination with his band life, but that's harder to do with so much information being bandied about on the good ol' internets! Oh, right, and no 'enter' key yet....... Anyway, if that's his daughter, it makes the video that much cuter. It must have been really fun to make! :)

She came up on stage at the last L.A. show that they did. She was in a little lab coat and came up with another "mad professor" during one of the songs (I can't remember which).

• Like 1

I am NOT one to try and find out how rock stars' personal family look like, let me just say that right now lol.

I just came to the conclusion that it's his daughter the very first time I watched it. She just looks.....well....like Geddy. :P

• Like 1

She came up on stage at the last L.A. show that they did. She was in a little lab coat and came up with another "mad professor" during one of the songs (I can't remember which).

That's so sweet and cute! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :LOL:

• Like 2

That is awesome! Can you imagine having one of the Rush boys as your dad, and hanging out with him while on tour? That must be a very cool experience! And Geddy as a dad! I bet he's awesome! :)

• Like 2

That is awesome! Can you imagine having one of the Rush boys as your dad, and hanging out with him while on tour? That must be a very cool experience! And Geddy as a dad! I bet he's awesome! :)

You're not thinking clearly. He's cool and all that but to his daughter, Geddy is still "dad". I mean, my dad is supercool but I don't think, "Holy shit, it's cool hangin' out with THE BennyBlaze." I only think "Dad is cool."

• Like 2

I just think it's so cool how that band is like a family. Rush will always be my favorite band, because all the members have such a good relationship with each other.
  • Like 1

You're not thinking clearly. He's cool and all that but to his daughter, Geddy is still "dad". I mean, my dad is supercool but I don't think, "Holy shit, it's cool hangin' out with THE BennyBlaze." I only think "Dad is cool."

No, no, this is what I mean! Of course it's not a matter of "Wow, Geddy Lee is my dad!" but, "My dad's pretty cool, and it's kind of cool to be a part of his concert shows sometimes!" Obviously, his daughter is not going to be in the same mindframe that many of us females on this forum are in, and I'm kind of surprised that no one's chimed in with, "Geddy can be MY daddy anytime! ;)" yet. Plus: my dad is a recording artist, and I've been with him on a few shows that's he's done, and to me, he's 'dad'. No matter who the dad is, and what he does, and how much in the limelight he is, a dad is still just a dad to his kid. Though if I compared thinking about, say, Brad Pitt being a dad, and Geddy being a dad, I tend to think that it would be cooler to have Geddy as a dad - I think it would be more 'regular' and normal. Anyway, I'll I'm saying is that Geddy seems to be a cool guy, and no matter what his profession, I think he would be a cool dad. :)

• Like 1

Geddy can be my... No wait, no he can't, that's going too far lol.

Thanks for the link to the video, I laugh so much every :laughing guy: time I see it. I think it is great that Geddy and his daughter can share this together. :)
  • Like 1