Don't Tell My Husband, But...

gangsterfurious

What the hell did you guys to do my post? LOL

Well you weren't here. What were we supposed to do?

Sorry, I had to like sleep and shower and stuff.

• Like 2

You better get your priorities in order.

Sorry, I'll go back to staring at pictures of Geddy and talking to you guys on here.

• Like 3

What about calling these guys? :P :P

http://www.channelcanada.com/tvzone/shows/PropertyBrothers.jpg

I'm not exactly sure who those two are but they are more than welcome to stop on by.

• Like 1

I'm not exactly sure who those two are but they are more than welcome to stop on by.

http://blog.ubertor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Buying-and-Selling-Casting.jpg

Their "reality show" is airing right now in these sunny mediterrean beaches, so I'm kinda primed on them.

More seriously, talk to your husband. Maybe he can put all his treasured possessions in a single room dedicated to his "art" and leave the common areas to more profane activities.

• Like 1

Gangster, when you are through with them, send them my way. My place will keep them busy for a very, very, very long time. It'll be the challenge of their career. And then some.

• Like 1

What you should do is every day, add one small stroke of paint to the paintings you don't like. Since it is only one small change, your husband is not likely to notice, and over the course of months (or years, depending on the size of the painting) you can gradually turn the paintings into ones that you enjoy.

Oh my gosh you guys. Last night I went out for a massage and came back and two of the paintings were off of the wall. Praise the Lord Ged!!!!

Oh my gosh you guys. Last night I went out for a massage and came back and two of the paintings were off of the wall. Praise the Lord Ged!!!!

Did you say something to him, or did he just take them down?

He read her TRF posts and acted on them
  • Like 3

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Quick, Gangster! Put something up in their place. I'll send you an 8x10 glossy of me from my acting days you can hang up - it won't be any worse than what was there. :LOL:

• Like 1

Quick, Gangster! Put something up in their place. I'll send you an 8x10 glossy of me from my acting days you can hang up - it won't be any worse than what was there. :LOL:

Well I'm thinking the area over the desk needs to turn into the Rush Shrine I have planned. *evil laugh*

Hahaha I don't think he comes on here but I did sit down on the sofa with him and tell him what I thought about things.