Hello All!

H to O

Hello All,

Returning member here. Love the board and have been lurking around for Rush info and spirited discussions for years. Opened my account last Sept, promptly lost my password, and have struggled to reset it ever since! Well, this time the reset e-mail came in, so here I am!

Huge fan of the band and it's fine followers, and see them any chance I get. Glad to be aboard!

H to O

• Like 1

Thanks Babycat and Chicken hawk! I'm glad to be back!

Welcome! :) As with Chicken hawk, mine logs automatically too, and I know my password..! :D

• Like 2

Hello All,

Returning member here. Love the board and have been lurking around for Rush info and spirited discussions for years. Opened my account last Sept, promptly lost my password, and have struggled to reset it ever since! Well, this time the reset e-mail came in, so here I am!

Huge fan of the band and it's fine followers, and see them any chance I get. Glad to be aboard!

H to O

Emotion transmitted

Emotion received

Welcome to TRF!

:hi:

• Like 1

Hello All,

H to O

:hi: H to O! Welcome (back) to TRF!

:hi: