Which Full Album Would Your Rather Hear Live?

Pars123

Which full album would you rather hear live?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Which full album would your rather hear live?

• Rush
    • Fly By Night
    • Caress of Steel
    • A Farewell to Kings
    • Hemipsheres
    • Permanent Waves
    • Signals
    • Grace Under Pressure
    • Power Windows
    • Hold Your Fire
    • Presto
    • Roll the Bones
    • Counterparts
    • Test For Echo
    • Vapor Trails
    • Feedback
    • Snakes and Arrows
    • Clockwork Angels

Even though I would rather hear Hemispheres, I voted for Permanent Waves since I feel they're more capable of pulling it off considering Geddy's voice and such.

This covers it for me too.

It would also delight all the Jacob's Ladder Lovers.

:drool:

• Like 1

Signals-Countdown, and Losing It would be.... :o

It would be Awesome! Unfortunately, I think that ship has sailed. If it didn't happen at their 30th Anniversary with a string section to cover Losing It, I don't think it will ever happen.

:boohoo:

• Like 1

It would be Awesome! Unfortunately, I think that ship has sailed. If it didn't happen at their 30th Anniversary with a string section to cover Losing It, I don't think it will ever happen.

That's true. Maybe they will want to keep the strings for the next tour though. I wouldn't be opposed.

• Like 2

Hemispheres for me. I know it will never happen but...hope is what remains to be seen.

That's true. Maybe they will want to keep the strings for the next tour though. I wouldn't be opposed.

Agreed, I loved the addition of the Strings. I would love to see them tackle Limelight, La Villa Strangiatto, Between The Wheels, Tears and of Course Losing It with Strings. I think BU2B2 live would be awesome. Geddy Surrounded by the strings on stage on a solo mike would look simply awesome. Then they could go right into Tears. The crowd would go nuts! Edited by losingit2k

Hemispheres. Yes, it's high vocally, but they could always tune down a tone, or two! lol

Probably only a tone. Remember in the counterparts tour when they played the prelude. I don't think they tuned it down at all and Geddy was hitting most of the notes! I mean yeah almost 20 years about but I dont think his voice has gotten really any lower than before. Im sure its a little bit lower but not too too too much.

Edited by Pars123

Hemispheres. Yes, it's high vocally, but they could always tune down a tone, or two! lol

Probably only a tone. Remember in the counterparts tour when they played the prelude. I don't think they tuned it down at all and Geddy was hitting most of the notes! I mean yeah almost 20 years about but I dont think his voice has gotten really any lower than before. Im sure its a little bit lower but not too too too much.

They dropped Circumstances down at least one note a few tours back.

• Like 1

They dropped Circumstances down at least one note a few tours back.

Yeah on the Snakes and Arrows tour.

Actually Moving Pictures and Caress of Steel (I found the bootleg with Fountain of Lamenth. The concert also has the only known performances of I Think I'm Going Bald, and Making Memories. Although the bootleg only has Fountain on it. So Moving Pictures has been performed completely and so has Caress of Steel.

It was a toss up between Permanent Waves and Hemispheres. I went with Permanent Waves because that's how I was feeling this morning when I voted. However, now I am feeling a little more hemispheric.

I went for Vapor Trails, the tour had very few songs from the album which was dissapointing. They played Ceiling Unlimited in rotation for Ghost Rider, but it never saw an offiicial release, there were so many great songs, it they had done that tour like Clockwork Angels, I would have loved it. I want them to revisit the material, but I get that it's a tough thing to do because of the emotions in the album.
  • Like 1

None of the above..........................All The Worlds A Stage :haz: :rush: Edited by Narpet
  • Like 1