First song you've ever heard live.

Dscrapre

I know that this might be hard for some of you to remember, given how long ago it may have been, but what was the first Rush song you heard in concert?

For me it was The Spirit of Radio on the TM tour april/11/2011.

Edited by Dscrapre

R30 Medley sounded great though I didn't really know the songs that well. Now I do and I was lucky to hear them :notworthy: :rush: :haz:

The internet serves nicely for those of us who's memories aren't what they once were. ;) Spirit of Radio on the signals tour in '82. And just for kicks, according to the web, the first song I heard live (not counting our nursery school version of Mary had a little lamb), was Grand Design by Styx in 79 :codger:
  • Like 2

Althouh that when around when I frrst discovered RUSH. The first live after I really knew theircatalog was Tom Sawyer on Vapor Trails. And on so very many since, and more to come... Edited by NaturalScientist75

The Spirit of Radio on the Grace Under Pressure tour

Although...if you didn't mean Rush, and you are talking at a concert, then it's whatever the Carpenters played as their first song on their 1975 tour! (yikes!) (well or the New Christy Minstrals show at the Chemung County Fair in like 1966-67 maybe...)

Edit: I just looked it up, it was 1968! yikes!!!

Edited by Jaminbenb

The Spirit of Radio - Signals Tour, Febraury 24, 1983 in Phoenix, AZ

I had to go to the Power Windows site and check on the setlist for the p/g tour which was my first time seeing Rush since I don't remember back that far. Hell I struggled to figure out if I saw them the first time on p/g or PoW tour and finally remembered that Gary Moore opened that night and thus it was the p/g tour.....well, that and the fact that 2112 was the first encore song on PoW and that was not the case at my first show. Anyway, that let me know that the answer is: TSOR Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 1