Rush Sucks!

snowdogged

I remember them. They used to get played on the radio back when I was growing up. They were never the same after they got rid of that first drummer. Rupert or something like that. I think he was on Survivor too.
  • Like 3

Rush has a bunch of really weird, nerdy fans that spend too much time on the computer. So I just avoid the band at all costs.
  • Like 6

Neil has too big of a drumset.

I mean, come on. What the hell does he need all of those toms for? I bet he only uses like, two.

• Like 2

I mean, come on. What the hell does he need all of those toms for? I bet he only uses like, two.

Yeah, you know that song, I think it's called O' Baterista, I can only hear him playing a snare, 2 cymbals, hihat, 1 tom, and floor tom. He sucks. U2 FTW.

Yeah, you know that song, I think it's called O' Baterista, I can only hear him playing a snare, 2 cymbals, hihat, 1 tom, and floor tom. He sucks. U2 FTW.

Actually it's all a recording. Neil is just really good at flailing his arms and buying unnecessarily large drum kits.

• Like 2

Actually it's all a recording. Neil is just really good at flailing his arms and buying unnecessarily large drum kits.

He should just give up. Talentless witch.

• Like 1