Twizzlers - who actually LIKES these things?

Mara

I don't get the Twizzlers craze. Apparently a lot of people like them, though I do not personally know any. Someone brought all of their leftovers to the office after Halloween, and they are still in the kitchen atop one of the microwaves.

I tried one once when I really needed a sugar fix and they were the only thing readily available. Eww - the texture is something like mostly-congealed mucous. It also left a chalky film all over the inside of my mouth.

Then again I hate gummies - bears, worms, swedish fish - hate all of that. Do Twizzlers = hardened gummies?

• Like 1

I like strawberry Twizzlers and crave them once a year. I can't eat cherry, they taste like cough syrup in gelatin form.
  • Like 2

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CVk4GGgm8U8/Tc7ljCPoCLI/AAAAAAAAAo8/WggW8JMG4mQ/s1600/WileyWallabyAustralianLiquorice.jpg

:haz: :haz: :haz:

• Like 1

Red Vines are so much better!

Talk about nasty!!

I'm with you. Twizzlers are much better than red vines. Red vines don't have as much flavor as Twizzlers.

Well. I stand corrected, as evidently a LOT of people like those nasty-ass things! Blech, give me Skittles or cherry LifeSavers any day.
  • Like 1

I don't get the Twizzlers craze....I tried one once when I really needed a sugar fix and they were the only thing readily available. Eww - the texture is something like mostly-congealed mucous. It also left a chalky film all over the inside of my mouth.

Precisely why I've never liked them, and never will. If I absolutely have to have a piece of checkout rack candy I'll reach for a Snickers.

• Like 1

Rarely do I buy them, but I will eat them. No problem. Like.

I stopped at the drugstore on the way home from work, and I saw packs of Twizzlers on sale for .67¢. I bought one. I did squeeze first.

Mara, Twizzlers thanks you.

I'm unaware of a twizzlers "craze" but I like them. Very interesting feeling on your teeth when you chew them. Plus, they're a fat free food.

There are lots of fat free snack choices out there that don't taste like butt.

• Like 2

I buy Red Twizzlers anytime the Ravens are losing at halftime. We have a group of 10 guys that sit together and everyone must eat at least one. It changes the Chi energy of the game.
  • Like 1