For the Geddy Girls!

• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

#201 MMCXII

MMCXII

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6189 posts
  • Interests:Playing drums, creating art, building hot rods, sacred geometry and spirituality, Metal detecting, mountain biking, camping/canoeing, off roading, motorcycles.

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:38 PM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 12 June 2013 - 02:06 PM, said:

View PostMMCXII, on 11 June 2013 - 07:25 AM, said:

interesting.. so if I made that face, exposed and inch and a half of my hairy belly and held a baseball behind my head it would be an improvement? lol

don't get me wrong, Ged's a pretty decent looking guy ...but this pic??

is this what they call they halo effect??

lol carry on..

First off Geddy is not "decent looking" he's flipping gorgeous.

Secondly, the hairy belly is lovely. Some of us are tired of the hairless Abercrombie models. We like real men.

And Geddy does have more allowance to make that face because well... he's Geddy Lee.

Hey don't accuse me of dissing fuzzy bellys! I'm also in that category! I might even have more fuzz that him! ;)  haha!

I know Ged's one sexy man but I was commenting on why the pose is so appealing. I don't even think it's the pose itself but more just the fact that its a piece of him you haven't seen before!

Which is fine!!! Call off the hounds!! Haha ;)

Edited by MMCXII, 12 June 2013 - 11:39 PM.

Sponsored Post

#202 MMCXII

MMCXII

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6189 posts
  • Interests:Playing drums, creating art, building hot rods, sacred geometry and spirituality, Metal detecting, mountain biking, camping/canoeing, off roading, motorcycles.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:30 AM

for the Geddy girls.. I heard some ladies on here talking about the way Geddy does this little "bass wiggle".. or something..   I was watching one of my favorite youtube vids and.. sure enough.. check out 2:24.

man, nobody can wiggle a bass like that Geddy Lee!! ;)

#203 Garden Dancer

Garden Dancer

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1363 posts
  • Interests:Singing, Dancing, Magick, Bird Watching, Baseball, Rush, Geddy Lee, Steve Vai, Gardening, Nature, Moonlight, Wine, Faeries, Poetry, Animals, Reading, Drawing, Movies, Writing (or at least trying to...), Su Doku, Day Dreaming And about a million other things! Currently most passionate about my Intuitive Jewelry Crafting :-) and learning how to cook vegetarian for myself

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:58 AM

Shake it, Ged!

#204 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

Dita Von Sneeze

• Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:24 AM

View PostMMCXII, on 13 June 2013 - 10:30 AM, said:

for the Geddy girls.. I heard some ladies on here talking about the way Geddy does this little "bass wiggle".. or something..   I was watching one of my favorite youtube vids and.. sure enough.. check out 2:24.

That was so nice I kind of forgot Geddy was more than just a cute booty for a moment.

#205 MMCXII

MMCXII

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6189 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:36 AM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 13 June 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

That was so nice I kind of forgot Geddy was more than just a cute booty for a moment.

..and here's one from our latest album.. this is called "where do you want my thing?" soak it up ladies ;)

#206 Retrospective

Retrospective

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • Interests:I am a dreamer and a poet. I like music also.
    Lighting and Sound Design student at Boston University.
    Married to Steven Wilson.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:28 PM

I don't think Geddy is particularly attractive (not ugly though, for sure! ;) ) but every time he turns around on a DVD, or live, I'm like - oh hey what's up Geddy's fine behind :lol:

#207 Liana

Liana

The Seeker

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:Rush, reading, writing, swooning over Alex (OKAY I ADMIT IT lol)

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:51 PM

That's how I am with Alex, even though I think the rest of him is pretty damned hot too! XDDD

#208 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

Dita Von Sneeze

• Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:14 AM

View PostMMCXII, on 13 June 2013 - 11:36 AM, said:

..and here's one from our latest album.. this is called "where do you want my thing?" soak it up ladies ;)

"WHERE do you want my thing?" uhmmmmmmmm.

#209 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

Beauty and the Bass

• Members
  • 21751 posts
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:50 PM

Just saw this thread. I was at that concert. Love it when he does that bass wiggle. :7up:

#210 hobo73

hobo73

In the court of the Crimson Hobes

• Members *
  • 2658 posts
  • Interests:LOVE my baby girl, LOVE my music and LOVE being my weird ol' self ;)

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:00 AM

HA!! This made me snort haha.

:heart:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users