Jump to content


For the Geddy Girls!


  • Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

#21 Mika

Mika

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1393 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:BC, Canada

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:07 AM

View Postgeddyforlife, on 17 May 2013 - 10:46 AM, said:

Posted Image

This is abosolutely massive!

The size of the picture, I'm meaning. I like big pictures. The better to get lost in the little details. And I wonder if he realized the length of his shirt would be enabling so many of his midriff-liking fans to, well, ogle his midriff! He's got a pretty nice midriff.

And he's making what I call his bass face. :)

The only, only, teeny tiny little complaint I have, which is really entirely insignificant, is his choice in glasses. I don't know what it is, but lately all Geddy's non-concert appearances have him wearing these glasses, and I think his 'concert' ones look better, suit him more! Maybe I'm just so used to his regular ones, but these... I dunno. They just don't seem to work as well for him.

But back to our collective drooling! Cheers to Geddy for keeping in fine form! :)

Sponsored Post

#22 Garden Dancer

Garden Dancer

    Superconductor

  • Members *
  • 1363 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Far From Home...
  • Interests:Singing, Dancing, Magick, Bird Watching, Baseball, Rush, Geddy Lee, Steve Vai, Gardening, Nature, Moonlight, Wine, Faeries, Poetry, Animals, Reading, Drawing, Movies, Writing (or at least trying to...), Su Doku, Day Dreaming And about a million other things! Currently most passionate about my Intuitive Jewelry Crafting :-) and learning how to cook vegetarian for myself

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:49 AM

View Postgeddyforlife, on 17 May 2013 - 10:46 AM, said:

Posted Image
Oh.
My.
GODS!
There is nothing I don't like in this pic!
That shirt...  so man reasons to love it...
His chest looks fantastic in it, we can see the shape of the bottom of his ribcage, and (of course) it's the perfect length to give us a tease of skin!
The face, the hair, those lips!, his position right there, those legs  (that thigh! d@mn baby!)...

***melted***

Edited by Garden Dancer, 20 May 2013 - 05:52 AM.


#23 Union 5-3992

Union 5-3992

    A Pale Boy with only Half a Brain

  • Members *
  • 21057 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The rich and sunny planet Ursa Minor Beta (or Buffalo NY)

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:07 PM

My signature is relevant

#24 Skin Bag

Skin Bag

    The Seeker

  • Members *
  • 160 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Redmond, WA

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:32 AM

I was looking at that belly for much of the first half of last year's Vegas concert from my front row perspective.  I wanted to come here and shout it to the world but got too shy to post. :blush: But since you brought it up, I don't mind saying "thank you Geddy for the cheap thrills!"

#25 Mika

Mika

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1393 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:BC, Canada

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:24 AM

View PostUnion 5-3992, on 20 May 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

My signature is relevant

Yes, yes, it certainly is! :)

PS I'm happy when you post stuff, because then I get to watch it again! ;)

Edited by Mika, 21 May 2013 - 03:24 AM.


#26 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 79224 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:00 AM

View PostMika, on 21 May 2013 - 03:24 AM, said:

View PostUnion 5-3992, on 20 May 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

My signature is relevant

Yes, yes, it certainly is! :)

PS I'm happy when you post stuff, because then I get to watch it again! ;)

So am I! Keep posting!  :D

#27 Garden Dancer

Garden Dancer

    Superconductor

  • Members *
  • 1363 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Far From Home...
  • Interests:Singing, Dancing, Magick, Bird Watching, Baseball, Rush, Geddy Lee, Steve Vai, Gardening, Nature, Moonlight, Wine, Faeries, Poetry, Animals, Reading, Drawing, Movies, Writing (or at least trying to...), Su Doku, Day Dreaming And about a million other things! Currently most passionate about my Intuitive Jewelry Crafting :-) and learning how to cook vegetarian for myself

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:06 AM

View PostBabycat, on 21 May 2013 - 04:00 AM, said:

View PostMika, on 21 May 2013 - 03:24 AM, said:

View PostUnion 5-3992, on 20 May 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

My signature is relevant

Yes, yes, it certainly is! :)

PS I'm happy when you post stuff, because then I get to watch it again! ;)

So am I! Keep posting!  :D
I concur!
Post.  Post often.
We love watching Geddy stride (like a boss!!!) to the pitcher's mound.
:)  :drool:  :heart:

Edited by Garden Dancer, 21 May 2013 - 06:07 AM.


#28 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

    Dita Von Sneeze

  • Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Somewhere in the Ether... or Ethanol.
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:54 AM

View PostUnion 5-3992, on 20 May 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

My signature is relevant


Mmmmm yes look at the way his tushy moves.

#29 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

    Dita Von Sneeze

  • Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Somewhere in the Ether... or Ethanol.
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:59 AM

View PostMika, on 18 May 2013 - 03:07 AM, said:

View Postgeddyforlife, on 17 May 2013 - 10:46 AM, said:

Posted Image

This is abosolutely massive!

The size of the picture, I'm meaning. I like big pictures. The better to get lost in the little details. And I wonder if he realized the length of his shirt would be enabling so many of his midriff-liking fans to, well, ogle his midriff! He's got a pretty nice midriff.

And he's making what I call his bass face. :)

The only, only, teeny tiny little complaint I have, which is really entirely insignificant, is his choice in glasses. I don't know what it is, but lately all Geddy's non-concert appearances have him wearing these glasses, and I think his 'concert' ones look better, suit him more! Maybe I'm just so used to his regular ones, but these... I dunno. They just don't seem to work as well for him.

But back to our collective drooling! Cheers to Geddy for keeping in fine form! :)

What doesn't he have that's nice?

But the glasses, oh do I love those glasses. I love the way they frame his eyes and sit on his nose and that they are a departure from what we're used to. I love it when he mixes it up a little bit.

Sometimes I wonder if Geddy comes on here and reads all of the comments we make about his shirtless pic and how we want more and I can see him going. "OK ladies, I'm not going to do that but I'll give you a little peek."

*le sigh*

#30 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 79224 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:30 AM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 21 May 2013 - 09:59 AM, said:

View PostMika, on 18 May 2013 - 03:07 AM, said:

View Postgeddyforlife, on 17 May 2013 - 10:46 AM, said:

Posted Image

This is abosolutely massive!

The size of the picture, I'm meaning. I like big pictures. The better to get lost in the little details. And I wonder if he realized the length of his shirt would be enabling so many of his midriff-liking fans to, well, ogle his midriff! He's got a pretty nice midriff.

And he's making what I call his bass face. :)

The only, only, teeny tiny little complaint I have, which is really entirely insignificant, is his choice in glasses. I don't know what it is, but lately all Geddy's non-concert appearances have him wearing these glasses, and I think his 'concert' ones look better, suit him more! Maybe I'm just so used to his regular ones, but these... I dunno. They just don't seem to work as well for him.

But back to our collective drooling! Cheers to Geddy for keeping in fine form! :)

What doesn't he have that's nice?

But the glasses, oh do I love those glasses. I love the way they frame his eyes and sit on his nose and that they are a departure from what we're used to. I love it when he mixes it up a little bit.

Sometimes I wonder if Geddy comes on here and reads all of the comments we make about his shirtless pic and how we want more and I can see him going. "OK ladies, I'm not going to do that but I'll give you a little peek."

*le sigh*

*le  :sigh:  indeed..!*

#31 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 79224 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:33 AM

View PostGarden Dancer, on 21 May 2013 - 06:06 AM, said:

View PostBabycat, on 21 May 2013 - 04:00 AM, said:

View PostMika, on 21 May 2013 - 03:24 AM, said:

View PostUnion 5-3992, on 20 May 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

My signature is relevant

Yes, yes, it certainly is! :)

PS I'm happy when you post stuff, because then I get to watch it again! ;)

So am I! Keep posting!  :D
I concur!
Post.  Post often.
We love watching Geddy stride (like a boss!!!) to the pitcher's mound.
:)  :drool:  :heart:

:heart:  :tempted:  :wub:  :drool:  :wub:  :heart:  :tempted:  :wub:

#32 geddyforlife

geddyforlife

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 174 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:35 AM

You girls are TOOOOO horny!

#33 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

    Dita Von Sneeze

  • Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Somewhere in the Ether... or Ethanol.
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:38 AM

View Postgeddyforlife, on 21 May 2013 - 10:35 AM, said:

You girls are TOOOOO horny!

Not our fault we've discovered that this "Nice Jewish boy from Toronto" is the perfect man.

#34 crimsonfrippy

crimsonfrippy

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 771 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Commonwealth of Virginia
  • Interests:Music, Football and Cats.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:01 AM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 21 May 2013 - 10:38 AM, said:

View Postgeddyforlife, on 21 May 2013 - 10:35 AM, said:

You girls are TOOOOO horny!

Not our fault we've discovered that this "Nice Jewish boy from Toronto" is the perfect man.

But I'm an Alex girl...I can't start liking Geddy... :blush:

#35 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

    Dita Von Sneeze

  • Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Somewhere in the Ether... or Ethanol.
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:02 AM

View Postfrippy, on 21 May 2013 - 11:01 AM, said:

View Postgangsterfurious, on 21 May 2013 - 10:38 AM, said:

View Postgeddyforlife, on 21 May 2013 - 10:35 AM, said:

You girls are TOOOOO horny!

Not our fault we've discovered that this "Nice Jewish boy from Toronto" is the perfect man.

But I'm an Alex girl...I can't start liking Geddy... :blush:

More for me honey... more for me.

#36 Liana

Liana

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 161 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:California
  • Interests:Rush, reading, writing, swooning over Alex (OKAY I ADMIT IT lol)

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:04 AM

View Postfrippy, on 21 May 2013 - 11:01 AM, said:

But I'm an Alex girl...I can't start liking Geddy... :blush:

Same here!

#37 crimsonfrippy

crimsonfrippy

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 771 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Commonwealth of Virginia
  • Interests:Music, Football and Cats.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:05 AM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 21 May 2013 - 11:02 AM, said:

View Postfrippy, on 21 May 2013 - 11:01 AM, said:

View Postgangsterfurious, on 21 May 2013 - 10:38 AM, said:

View Postgeddyforlife, on 21 May 2013 - 10:35 AM, said:

You girls are TOOOOO horny!

Not our fault we've discovered that this "Nice Jewish boy from Toronto" is the perfect man.

But I'm an Alex girl...I can't start liking Geddy... :blush:

More for me honey... more for me.

I don't know. My crush on Alex has been going on for almost 30 years!  Don't think anything will change that! :drool:

#38 Garden Dancer

Garden Dancer

    Superconductor

  • Members *
  • 1363 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Far From Home...
  • Interests:Singing, Dancing, Magick, Bird Watching, Baseball, Rush, Geddy Lee, Steve Vai, Gardening, Nature, Moonlight, Wine, Faeries, Poetry, Animals, Reading, Drawing, Movies, Writing (or at least trying to...), Su Doku, Day Dreaming And about a million other things! Currently most passionate about my Intuitive Jewelry Crafting :-) and learning how to cook vegetarian for myself

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:06 AM

View Postgeddyforlife, on 21 May 2013 - 10:35 AM, said:

You girls are TOOOOO horny!

...and your point would be...  what.?.
It's not our fault...  Geddy is hot!  We respond to hot.  ;)  :drool:

#39 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42100 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:16 AM

That's right, Garden Dancer!  You tell 'em!!!

I just came back to read the responses here.  Not to look at the picture.  Now, I will be on my way... :facepalm:

#40 geddyforlife

geddyforlife

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 174 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:17 AM

View PostLorraine, on 21 May 2013 - 11:16 AM, said:

That's right, Garden Dancer!  You tell 'em!!!

I just came back to read the responses here.  Not to look at the picture.  Now, I will be on my way... :facepalm:

I guess you told me. :facepalm:




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users