For the Geddy Girls!

geddyforlife

***sweet, sexy nuzzleable Ged-tummy***
  • Like 3

Isn't it nice that hip-huggers came back in style?

Oh yes...

• Like 3

http://www.rushisaband.com/images/201304/2684.f.jpg

You're right, ladies.........how is a girl ever supposed to behave herself..........gazing at this?!?!?!!!!! :wub: :blush: :joker:

I have no idea but if I find out I'll let you know.

• Like 4

I am picturing all of us Geddy Gals having the opportunity to attend the same Rush concert and taking up the entire front row and sitting there with tilted halos on top of our heads with t-shirts that say: It's all Geddy's fault!

:LOL:

Ha! How great would it be to see a whole row full of women at a Rush concert? That alone would be epic.

Wouldn't that be something? I think so too. Maybe we can talk them into giving us a private concert if we promise to behave, and you promise not to throw yourself, er, sorry Gangster, I mean throw your halo at him again.

Ha, ha, ha, ha me behave with Geddy. :rfl:

Two days before the RRHOF induction my husband and I went to the Beyond the Lighted Stage screening and Geddy and Alex were there doing a Q&A session. Well, I was in the front row without a barricade. I thought I was going to die. :angel:

Can you tell us any more, or is Rush like some other bands that have similar things and swear you to secrecy?

Gangster, you are very fortunate to have been able to go to such an event, and to get so close, and without a barricade. Did your husband have to hold you back?

P.S. I see you found another halo. And wings too. I'm impressed.

Tell you more about the event?

Oh, you lucky, lucky, INFINITELY BLESSED Ged lady, gangsterfurious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :coy: :notworthy: :ebert: :clap: :wub: :geddy:

So no secrecy at all, nope.

I came home from work and was about to go to the gym but all of the sudden I got hit with a nasty tummy ache so instead I logged onto Facebook and Rush Is A Band posted that there would be this screening in L.A. two days before the induction and that Geddy and Alex would be doing a Q&A session. Well, I live 80 miles north of L.A. and the tickets were $14.00 each so I went to the theater website and they not only let you buy your tickets online but they let you pick your seats and there were two seats in the front. So I hopped on them and the next week I was hanging out at the theater's restaurant with a bunch of Rats and then before I knew it Jim Ladd (local DJ) was introducing Geddy and Alex and they were walking out right in front of us.

I could NOT stop smiling. So once in awhile Geddy would glance around during the interview and he looked over to where I was sitting and did that cute little thing where he looks over his specs and I swear we made eye contact for a moment because time literally slowed down and my brain was like, "Geddy Lee is looking at you, stop looking like a gaping dumbass and smile at him." So I did and that was my special little Geddy moment. :yes:

The interview was about 45 minutes and next to Geddy and Alex's chairs there were these water bottles. Well they never even touched them but my husband went up and grabbed Geddy's water bottle for me and I have it on my nightstand *lol*. I was inspired by Kelly D, who actually managed to get one of Geddy's used water bottles after a show and drank out of it afterwards. So kind of weird BUT it fits me because I love to have unique things with a great story.

• Like 4

Gangster, what a special moment! I could picture him peering at you over the top of his specs. Did he look dazzled by your smile?

You're a very fortunate woman. I should be so lucky. :geddy:

I agree with Lorraine.

Gangsterfurious, so happy you were able to go the screening and be only steps away from greatness!

:D

• Like 2

Hey Geddy Girls :)

This is my first post and here are two pics which I took last week @ the O2 in London:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8254/8869214077_833eb05eb0.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7283/8869829914_9530acb0b7.jpg

Nice photos! Love seeing Geddy smiling. And that red shirt looks great on him! Thanks for sharing! :)

• Like 3

This is my first post and here are two pics which I took last week @ the O2 in London:

Nice photos! Love seeing Geddy smiling. And that red shirt looks great on him! Thanks for sharing! :)

Even though I've said before that Geddy doesn't need to wear any shirts, I do like those long-sleeved shirts on him, they are very nice. :)

• Like 1

Holy Crap....what has this thread come to?

I know... it's like throwing a piece of steak into a lion's den.

• Like 1

Yay! He is wearing my favorite short sleeve shirt on him! Under the red shirt it looks great! :drool:

and a picture of him and Alex- squee!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks for posting, Catch the Mystery!

Cheers,

frippy

• Like 1

Gangster, what a special moment! I could picture him peering at you over the top of his specs. Did he look dazzled by your smile?

It was ahhhhhh-mazing. Geddy is beyond adorable, he's kind of smaller than he looks even on stage. I could have put him in my purse and taken him home if he would have let me, tee hee hee.

• Like 3

It was ahhhhhh-mazing. Geddy is beyond adorable, he's kind of smaller than he looks even on stage. I could have put him in my purse and taken him home if he would have let me, tee hee hee.

I wonder how tall he is? I mean, I really have no idea. He's obviously a few inches shorter than Neil, and about the same height as Alex... I would guess just a little under six foot?

I think I read somewhere that he was 5' 10".

That seems kinda right, or would be about my guess, anyway. I sometimes hear people referring to him as shorter, and I wonder why? One of my friends - and I'm not how she formed this opinion, as she's not a Rush fan - mentioned that Geddy seemed really short, like 5'4" or so. Maybe uninformed people kind of assume he's shorter because of the high singing voice...? Apparently short people = high voice and tall people = deep voice.

I agree with Lorraine.

Gangsterfurious, so happy you were able to go the screening and be only steps away from greatness!

:D

Ahhhh.........such magical "GEDHAPPINESS" for you, gangsterfurious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :sundog: :coy: :P :wub: :geddy: :wub: :drool: :drool: :ebert: :clap:

• Like 3

I think I read somewhere that he was 5' 10".

That seems kinda right, or would be about my guess, anyway. I sometimes hear people referring to him as shorter, and I wonder why? One of my friends - and I'm not how she formed this opinion, as she's not a Rush fan - mentioned that Geddy seemed really short, like 5'4" or so. Maybe uninformed people kind of assume he's shorter because of the high singing voice...? Apparently short people = high voice and tall people = deep voice.

If that were the case James Earl Jones would be 10 feet tall. :)

• Like 1

I read that Neil is 6'4". I didn't realize that he was quite that tall. Edited by EagleMoon