Enjoy...from a very good friend

GO WHS '79!

Sponsored Post

#2 CygnusGal

CygnusGal

Cylon Model No. 2112

• Members *
  • 5121 posts
  • Location:the space between the mysterious, invisible force lurking in the constellation Cygnus and the destination at unverified jump coordinates 1123.6536.5321
  • Interests:music, books, computers and networking, astronomy, Cylon technology

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

That's very cool.  Thanks, BeOhBe.

And a decent voice too. :)

#3 -D-RocK-

-D-RocK-

knuckle draggin' canucklehead

• Members *
  • 9854 posts
  • Interests:Too numerous to list but here are some: Cycling, Girls, Hiking, Books, Food & Wine, Hockey, Football, Travel, Girls, Aviation, My Telescope, Skiing & Boarding, etc. etc. etc........

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:53 PM

Welcome home Commander Hadfield!!

#4 USB Connector

USB Connector

Trek for Echo

• Members *
  • 8282 posts
  • Interests:Exploring the final frontier as captain of the Galaxy Class Starship Rocinante (registry NCC-2112).

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:25 PM

This guy has been awesome while on board the space station.  While on the space station he personally uploaded audio broadcasts, video and pictures to the internet. He even did a one hour online interview with anyone who wanted to ask questions on reddit (called an AMA, or ask me anything on the site).

#5 Mara

Mara

Hindu Goddess of Death

• Members *
  • 25526 posts
  • Interests:Reading (historical fiction, Cold War political intrigue esp). Playing with my dogs, hiking, working out like a maniac. Thoroughbred racing.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:30 PM

View PostUSB Connector, on 13 May 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

This guy has been awesome while on board the space station.  While on the space station he personally uploaded audio broadcasts, video and pictures to the internet. He even did a one hour online interview with anyone who wanted to ask questions on reddit (called an AMA, or ask me anything on the site).

:yes:  I loved checking up on his latest news.  Made me want to be an astronaut even more!  :laughing guy: (Never woulda happened - I suck at math).  I have to settle for being a NASA junkie.

#6 BeOhBe Bob

BeOhBe Bob

BOBNESS

• Members *
  • 12703 posts
  • Interests:various forms of music, football, baseball, internet, and reading

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:32 AM

View PostMara, on 13 May 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

View PostUSB Connector, on 13 May 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

:yes:  I loved checking up on his latest news.  Made me want to be an astronaut even more!  :laughing guy: (Never woulda happened - I suck at math).  I have to settle for being a NASA junkie.

I was always the "fat kid" always picked last for anything gym class...and still a closet space junkie!

Edited by BeOhBe Bob, 14 May 2013 - 08:51 AM.

#7 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

• Members *
  • 14370 posts
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:25 AM

I started a thread about this in another forum....didn't know it was a duplicate—sorry guys and gals

I'm a fellow NASA nerd. A junkie really. The space program's history fascinates me. I also enjoy the history of the Russian program—which is HUGE. Those guys do space travel right.

Tom had a great run commanding expedition 35 and showed why he was chosen for the mission. This was just fantastic...creative. beautiful. powerful. You've gotta be impressed with his demeanor, humility, and humor. Congrat's Canada on such a great ambassador

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: protein pills, Canadia Castronaut, WOW!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users