Ground Control to ISS David Bowie is shocked and awed

BeOhBe Bob

That's very cool. Thanks, BeOhBe.

And a decent voice too. :)

Welcome home Commander Hadfield!!

This guy has been awesome while on board the space station. While on the space station he personally uploaded audio broadcasts, video and pictures to the internet. He even did a one hour online interview with anyone who wanted to ask questions on reddit (called an AMA, or ask me anything on the site).
  • Like 1

This guy has been awesome while on board the space station. While on the space station he personally uploaded audio broadcasts, video and pictures to the internet. He even did a one hour online interview with anyone who wanted to ask questions on reddit (called an AMA, or ask me anything on the site).

:yes: I loved checking up on his latest news. Made me want to be an astronaut even more! :laughing guy: (Never woulda happened - I suck at math). I have to settle for being a NASA junkie.

• Like 1

:yes: I loved checking up on his latest news. Made me want to be an astronaut even more! :laughing guy: (Never woulda happened - I suck at math). I have to settle for being a NASA junkie.

I was always the "fat kid" always picked last for anything gym class...and still a closet space junkie!

Edited by BeOhBe Bob

I started a thread about this in another forum....didn't know it was a duplicate—sorry guys and gals

I'm a fellow NASA nerd. A junkie really. The space program's history fascinates me. I also enjoy the history of the Russian program—which is HUGE. Those guys do space travel right.

Tom had a great run commanding expedition 35 and showed why he was chosen for the mission. This was just fantastic...creative. beautiful. powerful. You've gotta be impressed with his demeanor, humility, and humor. Congrat's Canada on such a great ambassador