How many Rush shows have you been to?

Two.

1. Time Machine Tour—New York, NY—April 10, 2011—I was taken by complete surprise. I was 12 at the time and had just gotten into Rush a year before. My dad told me he wanted to head to New York City and I asked him why. I was clueless until we walked up to Madison Square Garden and I saw a poster for Rush playing that evening. Great show, best night of my life.

Nice dad!

This Saturday in Atlantic City will be my 24th show. First show was back in 1996 on the Power Windows Tour. I hope I get to see them twice more this leg, Hershey & Saratoga...but we shall see...

I think you meant 1986.

3 shows: Time Machine Tour in Camden & Clockwork Angels in Philadelphia and Atlantic City.

I would have seen more if I was born earlier! For some stupid reason, checking to see if Rush actually toured didn't occur to me until I was about 16; really kicking myself on that one. :rage:

I can't wait to see what they'll do after this tour! :D

141, but who's counting anyway..... 2June Amsterdam will be number 142 :blush:
  • Like 1

My First show was May 18th 1981 Madison Square Garden on the MP Tour

My Last was May 11 2013 in Atlantic City NJ

42 Shows in all

Nine. My first show was the T4E tour at the Omni in Atlanta in '96. Then I had a bit of a dry spell (not intentional...it just worked out that way) and didn't get to see them again until Jacksonville in '08. But I've been making up for lost time ever since.

I will see my 3rd gig June 10 here in Finland;)...

This is rather SAD....

I think around 40. I have lost count it might be more. Not bad considering my first tour was Presto. I've seen rush 3 times in 4 days during the Counterparts tour. Edited by glennb2112

8 (Signals, GUP, Vapor Trails, S&A (3 times), Time Machine and CA). The break between GUP and Vapor Trails was largely due to me losing interest in the band after HYF was released. They really lost me on that one. Only Counterparts was of mild interest for me thereafter until Vapor Trails came out and I fell in love with the band again.

July 6 in Hamilton will be my 5th Rush show. Looking forward to seeing them again.

You are such a rookie... :haz:

28 since Signals Tour. Next week #29 in Cologne.

I will be in Cologne too, show #143.... :drool: