How many Rush shows have you been to?

Well it all started with the Blah,Blah,Blah tour & I was HOOKED, Then the Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah tour, then through to the Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,

Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah. I can absolutly confirm none of them were just Blah They were F@#k#N BLAH ! BLAH !!, F@#k#N BLAAAAAAAAHHH !!!! ;-D

• Like 1

23 for me, the first being in Sept. 27, 1984 in Washington, DC.

If not for spending the 90's in Colorado Springs -- a pop-culture wasteland, which many band bypassed -- my count would be much higher.

Next week will be 20 for me. Same as the about poster, I spent most of the 90's and 2000's in TN, or my count would have been much higher. I had to travel back to upstate NY to see them most of the time.

Now that I live back here, they are not coming around as much as they used to, so I am doubly screwed.

Meh. Idk. Maybe 25? They seem to blur together -lots of lights, pyro effects, huge screens, enormous sound, and sheer artistry.

I do know that there comes a moment in each show when I realize yet again why this band -- of all the bands and musicians who have reached me through the years -- remains the touchstone of my musical identity, remains the sometimes loud and sometimes background sountrack of my 40 years, remains as close an echo of who I am as any artist can be.

Planning to attend my first show this year! What do you guys think will be the BEST show out of the remaining tour dates? Coolest venue, best crowd etc? Is it possible to choose??

Planning to attend my first show this year! What do you guys think will be the BEST show out of the remaining tour dates? Coolest venue, best crowd etc? Is it possible to choose??

I am going to SPAC next week. A really cool venue and I think Upstate NY fans are some of the best fans. I haven't been to any of the other remaining venues to compare venues, but I have been to shows in the midwest, south and Canada, and you can't beat NY fans...

Friday will be #12 for me

Ditto on July 28th.

Rush are the musicians I've seen live the most times. Ozzy's 2nd at 10 (will be 11 on Aug. 24th when I see Sabbath.....that will be the 6th time as the singer for Sabbath plus 5 times solo) and Joe Walsh is 3rd (6 times with The Eagles and twice solo).

I get this question about this time of year from someone. Thanks for asking!

First - P/G first concert ever!

Every tour since then and loading up on HYF (2), Presto (2), RTB (2), Trails (2), Snakes (4) R30 (2) & CA (2).

Illinois native - Milwaukee - several , Tampa (Snakes) & Austin (CA)

I'd say 20 and expect to see Chicago or Milwaukee in the next couple of weeks.

I've been to four: Hemispheres, G/P,Power Windows, and Hold Your Fire tours. Since I'm a single dad you two boys, I haven't had the $$$$ to go (would love to). Edited by RUSHian62

Will be at R40 May 26 + these... All in Atlanta since 1981 and once in Charlotte 2008.

10929160_884569344898224_7659899795333452193_n.jpg?oh=3016e0c4d2392e5d1a4e2b4cc75dfdfc&oe=55853402&__gda__=1434270044_4d87f50da99d21f38ae8fdc1b3e185f9

Edited by 30kwpa
  • Like 2

The will be my 5th show coming up.

Moving Pictures - March 1981 Maple Leaf Gardens. Toronto, Ontario

Grace Under Pressure - September 1984 Maple Leaf Gardens. Toronto, Ontario (Red Rider) [recorded for Grace Under Pressure tour video]

Power Windows - March 1986 Maple Leaf Gardens. Toronto, Ontario

Hold Your Fire - March 1988 Maple Leaf Gardens. Toronto, Ontario

R40 - June 2015 Air Canada Centre. Toronto, Ontario