Well That was good! - Bring on R40 or The Time Machine Too!!

RUSH R40 or Time Machine Too!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 losingit2k

losingit2k

Setlist Swami

• Members *
  • 7471 posts
  • Interests:Music, Movies, Sports

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:51 PM

Clockwork Angels Tour was great!. I thoroughly enjoyed them all three times.  Now bring on The R40 or The Time Machine Too Tours.

Here are the set list: :lol:

R40 Tour:

R40 Instrumedley:
(Finding my Way, By -Tor & the Snow Dog, The Necromancer, A Passage to Bangkok, Cygnus X-1, Hemispheres (Prelude), Freewill)
Limelight
Caravan
BU2B
Cut to the Chase
Sweet Miracle
Mal-Mar
Show Don't Tell
Clockwork Angels
2112 (O/T/F)

Set 2:

Far Cry
The Anarchist
Carnies
Driven (With Bass Solo)
Jacobs Ladder
Red Barchetta
Test for Echo
New World Man
Distant Early Warning
Headlong Flight
YYZ Drum Solo
Alex Solo/ The Garden
Xanadu (Entire)

Encores:
The Spirt of Radio
Tom Sawyer
Closer to the Heart (Extended)

:rush: :haz: :rush:

Time Machine Too:

Set 1:

Limelight
Caravan
New World Man
Cut to the Chase
Open Secrets
Test for Echo
MalNar
Show Don't Tell
Clockwork Angels
2112 (O/T/F)

Set 2:

The Spirit of Radio
Freewill
Jacob's Ladder
Entre Nous
Different Strings
Natural Science
The Anarchist
Carnies
Red Barchetta
Distant Early Warning
YYZ - Drum Solo
Alex's Solo/ The Garden
Xanadu (Entire)

Encore:
Far Cry
Tom Sawyer
Headlong Flight

:rush: :haz: :rush:

Edited by losingit2k, 04 May 2013 - 04:52 PM.

Sponsored Post

#2 bathory

bathory

Book Würm

• Members *
  • 9561 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:36 PM

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

#3 Cygnus 2112

Cygnus 2112

The Professor

• Members *
  • 4651 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:29 PM

Hey you, stop making so many setlists.

#4 Brava Doh!

Brava Doh!

The Seeker

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:59 PM

ANOTHER setlist?

You're making this forum almost unreadable. It's embarassing to watch happen.

#5 Maverick

Maverick

SWEDGIN!

• Members *
  • 24277 posts
  • Interests:Painfully Geeky

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:36 PM

Two.

#6 Mika

Mika

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1393 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:22 PM

Huge thumbs-up to 'Cut to the Chase'... before the CA tour, I was thinking this would be such an awesome song to include, that I was actually a little surprised that it wasn't part of the setlist! :P But at least 'Where's My Thing?' had been included, which I'd also half-expected, so that was cool! :)

#7 losingit2k

losingit2k

Setlist Swami

• Members *
  • 7471 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:35 PM

View PostMika, on 04 May 2013 - 11:22 PM, said:

Huge thumbs-up to 'Cut to the Chase'... before the CA tour, I was thinking this would be such an awesome song to include, that I was actually a little surprised that it wasn't part of the setlist! :P But at least 'Where's My Thing?' had been included, which I'd also half-expected, so that was cool! :)

Yeah Cut to the Chase has quickly moved to the top of my list of RUSH songs I wish to hear live. Gladly I was able to knock off Middletown Dreams, Grand Design, Body Electric and Where's my Thing? off that wish list which keeps getting shorter with every tour. Hope they continue to include unplayed songs in their setlists.

:drool:

Edited by losingit2k, 04 May 2013 - 11:36 PM.

#8 Mika

Mika

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1393 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:17 AM

View Postlosingit2k, on 04 May 2013 - 11:35 PM, said:

Yeah Cut to the Chase has quickly moved to the top of my list of RUSH songs I wish to hear live. Gladly I was able to knock off Middletown Dreams, Grand Design, Body Electric and Where's my Thing? off that wish list which keeps getting shorter with every tour. Hope they continue to include unplayed songs in their setlists.

Agreed! I love when rarely - if not ever - -played songs get included. I still grumble over how I'd wanted to remain a setlist virgin this tour, until I saw my show, but had two people slip on songs that I'd really wanted to be surprised by - 'Grand Designs' (thanks, brother!) and 'Territories'. Ah well. Now, I mostly hope for some Vapor Trails action - I think I would end up wetting my pants if 'How It Is' got played!

#9 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

• Members *
  • 14365 posts
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:36 AM

View PostBrava Doh!, on 04 May 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

ANOTHER setlist?

You're making this forum almost unreadable. It's embarassing to watch happen.
Let my man dream ok...it really is good therapy for him

#10 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 30145 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:41 AM

Jesus losingit, it's been like what...an hour since the last setlist you posted?
I still don't see them doing an R40 (a.k.a. R30 part 2) or Time Machine Too (What's the point of that?) but you've heard all this before. Anyway, I challenge you to make a setlist that has ONLY one word song titles beginning with the letter "R". No repeating songs.

#11 Mission-Man 67

Mission-Man 67

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:41 AM

I would like to place my order for an R40, please.

#12 Cygnus 2112

Cygnus 2112

The Professor

• Members *
  • 4651 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:34 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 05 May 2013 - 06:41 AM, said:

Jesus losingit, it's been like what...an hour since the last setlist you posted?
I still don't see them doing an R40 (a.k.a. R30 part 2) or Time Machine Too (What's the point of that?) but you've heard all this before. Anyway, I challenge you to make a setlist that has ONLY one word song titles beginning with the letter "R". No repeating songs.

15 minute opening video
Rivendell with 25 minute jam in the center
Intermission
Another 30 minute vide
Resist with 1 hour accoustic jam
Encore
RhythmN'Blues-drumsolo

#13 goingbald

goingbald

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

View PostMission-Man 67, on 05 May 2013 - 06:41 AM, said:

I would like to place my order for an R40, please.

You're Jeep should be a Caravan ;)

#14 losingit2k

losingit2k

Setlist Swami

• Members *
  • 7471 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:15 PM

View PostMika, on 05 May 2013 - 02:17 AM, said:

Agreed! I love when rarely - if not ever - -played songs get included. I still grumble over how I'd wanted to remain a setlist virgin this tour, until I saw my show, but had two people slip on songs that I'd really wanted to be surprised by - 'Grand Designs' (thanks, brother!) and 'Territories'. Ah well. Now, I mostly hope for some Vapor Trails action - I think I would end up wetting my pants if 'How It Is' got played!

Yeah! There are two tunes from Vapor Trails I want to see live, Sweet Miracle and the Title Track.

#15 losingit2k

losingit2k

Setlist Swami

• Members *
  • 7471 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

Encore:

Rivendell
Resist

Man! That one was hard! Specially the no repeating rule!

:P

#16 Cygnus 2112

Cygnus 2112

The Professor

• Members *
  • 4651 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:50 PM

View Postlosingit2k, on 05 May 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

Encore:

Rivendell
Resist

My set is less realistic(not that yours is very realistic) but more of a full length set. :P

#17 nhlrush

nhlrush

The Seeker

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:54 AM

View Postlosingit2k, on 05 May 2013 - 09:15 PM, said:

Yeah! There are two tunes from Vapor Trails I want to see live, Sweet Miracle and the Title Track.

Sweet Miracle and Vapor Trail......excellent taste.....sign me up....

and while you're at it, sprinkle me some of that Cut to the Chase.....with a side of Cold Fire, Double Agent & Everyday Glory.....

#18 Mika

Mika

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1393 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:17 PM

View Postnhlrush, on 06 May 2013 - 07:54 AM, said:

and while you're at it, sprinkle me some of that Cut to the Chase.....with a side of Cold Fire, Double Agent & Everyday Glory.....

'Everyday Glory'... this is my dream song! I simply can't not get shivers when I listen to it. I would absolutely love to experience it live! :)

#19 nhlrush

nhlrush

The Seeker

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:28 PM

View PostMika, on 06 May 2013 - 02:17 PM, said:

View Postnhlrush, on 06 May 2013 - 07:54 AM, said:

'Everyday Glory'... this is my dream song! I simply can't not get shivers when I listen to it. I would absolutely love to experience it live! :)

Alex's guitar part in everyday glory is very shiver worthy.....

#20 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 30145 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:11 PM

View Postbillybobjoe1881, on 05 May 2013 - 10:50 PM, said:

View Postlosingit2k, on 05 May 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

Encore:

Rivendell
Resist

My set is less realistic(not that yours is very realistic) but more of a full length set. :P
You Rush fools look through the entire song list for song titles beginning with 'R'?
Try this one then: setlist consisting of songs between 3-4 minutes ONLY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users