How Much do you weigh? And How tall are you?

treeduck

I have no idea how much I weigh (and I don't want to) but I'm 5'4. I've been told that I'm short and petite but I don't think so. :huh:

the point of this? place to brag? or feel bad about yourself? I see all the small girls are getting cheers and smiles.. good for them I suppose.. I'm 6' 190 lbs.. what do I win? where do I fit in? :eyeroll:
  • Like 1

the point of this? place to brag? or feel bad about yourself? I see all the small girls are getting cheers and smiles.. good for them I suppose.. I'm 6' 190 lbs.. what do I win? where do I fit in? :eyeroll:

You sound about average, so far as I know, and you win this lovely bottle of Peart-approved booze! :macallan:

• Like 1

You sound about average, so far as I know, and you win this lovely bottle of Peart-approved booze! :macallan:

glug glug glug..aaaaahhh!

• Like 1

Anyone is free to contribute, or not contribute; to each his or her own.

When I quit drinking, when I got sober- I was 118 lbs., at 6'1". That was in January of 1998. I've gained about 60 lbs. since then, and I am much, much healthier today. And I'm allowed to be happy about that, thank you.

• Like 3

Anyone is free to contribute, or not contribute; to each his or her own.

When I quit drinking, when I got sober- I was 118 lbs., at 6'1". That was in January of 1998. I've gained about 60 lbs. since then, and I am much, much healthier today. And I'm allowed to be happy about that, thank you.

For me it was the opposite. I ate and drank. I will let you picture what that resulted in weight-wise.

Yes, I am proud of my small frame today. I worked hard for it.

• Like 3

5'8 and 135 lbs

Been this way since early high school...when I went to see a movie last weekend they charged me a kid's ticket. Guess I still look 16 :LOL:

Lost 5 more lbs. I'm worried this isn't healthy...

Either I don't know it and British food really is indigestible like they say or I'm just not eating enough :LOL:

5'8 and 135 lbs

Been this way since early high school...when I went to see a movie last weekend they charged me a kid's ticket. Guess I still look 16 :LOL:

Lost 5 more lbs. I'm worried this isn't healthy...

Either I don't know it and British food really is indigestible like they say or I'm just not eating enough :LOL:

I wouldn't be worried about it not being healthy unless you have some other kinds of symptoms going on that make you think that way.

I found out a couple of months ago that I'm actually taller than I thought I was, by about an inch. I'm somewhere between 6'1" and 6'2". Now, when I weighed 120 pounds and less, when I was in my early/mid 20s- THAT was definitely not healthy.

I hover around 180 now.

I hate to say that I lost weight too. I'm down to 101. I'm starting to wonder if there isn't something wrong.

Geez 101. How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?... :)

5'3", stretching. 135. Last year before I started really getting into the weightlifting I weighed usually between 115-118.

I weigh too much and I'm not tall enough.

Are there still ladders in the library? Haven't been to one in a long time... :D