Geddy's fallen hero

MMCXII

Chris Squire perhaps...

I was thinking maybe him too, I don't think squire's personality is as impressive as his bass playing.. I don't know too much about him though.

Roger Daltry..?

He's the only one in the band that it was most definately not!

Why? I heard daltry was the self proclaimed leader of the who and ruled with an iron fist.. Seems like a dick to me lol

Because Lee's comment preceded him meeting Daltry.

Also, Led Zepp members would be excluded for the same reason.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Bruce wouldn't be a bad guess either.

Geddy mentions him often as an idol. Maybe Jack Casady? Both are pretty good guesses, I think.

Jack Bruce is a good guess. Ginger Baker couldn't stand him and I know he's a big boozer.

I mentioned Entwistle but I've never actually read a bad word about him. Squire is not known as a big drinker and, Jon Anderson apart, I've never really read anything negative about him in terms of fan meet ups etc.

Bruce for me.

Roger Daltry..?

Why? I heard daltry was the self proclaimed leader of the who and ruled with an iron fist.. Seems like a dick to me lol

Where did you hear that?

I've heard that Roger Daltrey was the only member of the Who that wasn't a drinker or substance abuser.

Roger Daltry..?

Where did you hear that?

I've heard that Roger Daltrey was the only member of the Who that wasn't a drinker or substance abuser.

Daltrey beat the hell out of the other members of the band until they kicked him out of the band. They brought him back, Townsend's singles started getting popular, and it has been Pete's band ever since.

Roger Daltry..?

Where did you hear that?

Daltrey beat the hell out of the other members of the band until they kicked him out of the band. They brought him back, Townsend's singles started getting popular, and it has been Pete's band ever since.

Yes. I believe this is fairly common knowledge, at least among Who fans? I said I'd heard he didn't abuse substances, not that he didn't abuse the other members of the band! :LOL:

No one ever said the Who were the nicest bunch of guys, especially when they were young :LOL:

Maybe Dirk didn't name the offender so'st not to unfairly slander someone who wasn't having the best of moments. On the other hand, his subconscious might just harbor ill-will towards all his heroes, so kept the identity obscure to make everyone suspect.

Roger Daltry..?

Where did you hear that?

Roger Daltry was a big time scrapper when he was younger and Pete Townsend was scared to shit of him.

Roger Daltry..?

Where did you hear that?

Roger Daltry was a big time scrapper when he was younger and Pete Townsend was scared to shit of him.

Edit: Oops. I need to learn to read more carefully, don't I :LOL:

Edited by GeddysMullet

Bruce wouldn't be a bad guess either.

Geddy mentions him often as an idol. Maybe Jack Casady? Both are pretty good guesses, I think.

Jack Bruce is a good guess. Ginger Baker couldn't stand him and I know he's a big boozer.

Bruce for me.

I thought Ginger Baker couldn't stand anybody?