Clockwork Angels Current Setlist

Dscrapre

"Our set list," says Lifeson reflexively. "It's an endless complaint. Everybody wants to hear everything."

call me easy to please, but i'm perfectly okay with whatever the boys decide to play

Me too. I just hope that I get to hear all of the songs that they decide to play! I already heard set A, so I'd really love to hear the alternates too!

I pray and hope I get Middletown Dreams Friday Night.

My son was really looking forward to maybe hearing The Body Electric...but he will be fine with Limelight 9if it is a permanent change which I hope not). I however must have some Middletown Dreams either Friday or Sunday in Orlando!

I had the pleasure of hearing TBE in Tampa last year for only the third time ever live.

I have yet to ever see Middletown Dreams proper live (I saw the Power Windows warm up tour version in 85).

I'm with you there. I'm hoping for Middletown Dreams as well!

:codger:

That means that we'll get that same setlist in Raleigh. Dang, I was hoping to hear 7cog and Bravado(one of my favorites), again, but, oh well, it still kicks ass, especially dreamline.

SHIT. Same setlist as Atlanta last year. I wanted Middletown Dreams and Bravado and NOT Wish Them Well.

I loves me some Limelight, but c'mon, I want some vault stuff!

• Like 1

If Denver is the "B" show, I'll be very happy. Out of all the interchangeable songs, "Middletown Dreams" is probably the one I want to hear. I also prefer Wish them Well over Seven Cities.

My wife's favorite song is "The Pass", so that would be a bonus.

If Denver is the "B" show, I'll be very happy. Out of all the interchangeable songs, "Middletown Dreams" is probably the one I want to hear. I also prefer Wish them Well over Seven Cities.

My wife's favorite song is "The Pass", so that would be a bonus.

Aw man, look at that Avatar....it's got to be Wisconsin or Missouri, somewhere, because that is the only states that I have been to that use letters for county roads. I think it looks like Wisconsin...AWESOME!!!!!

That means that we'll get that same setlist in Raleigh. Dang, I was hoping to hear 7cog and Bravado(one of my favorites), again, but, oh well, it still kicks ass, especially dreamline.

SHIT. Same setlist as Atlanta last year. I wanted Middletown Dreams and Bravado and NOT Wish Them Well.

I loves me some Limelight, but c'mon, I want some vault stuff!

In the same boat. We saw Set B with Dreamline last year and it looks like we're getting it again in Nashville this year. I got to see Set A in Bridgeport last year but my wife hasn't gotten to see The Body Electric or Manhattan Project and I was hoping she would be able to. Damn it!

According to all previous predictions, tonight should've been a B set with Middletown Dreams/Limelight, The Pass, Wish Them Well, and Dreamline. Instead they played setlist A with The Body Electric.

Tonight in Ft. Lauderdale they played the "A" set list:

Subdivisions

The Big Money

Force 10

Grand Designs

The Body Electric

Territories

The Analog Kid

Bravado

Where's My Thing? (Part 4: Gangster of Boats Trilogy)/Drum Solo

Far Cry

(-Intermission-)

Caravan

Clockwork Angels

The Anarchist

Carnies

The Wreckers

Headlong Flight /Drum Solo

Halo Effect (with guitar solo intro)

Seven Cities Of Gold

The Garden

Manhattan Project

The Percussor (Electronic Drum Solo)

Red Sector A

YYZ

The Spirit Of Radio

Encore:

Tom Sawyer

2112 Overture/Temples/Grand Finale

Rush put on a great show in Ft.Lauderale tonight. They were in top form. Geddy's Vocals sound great but they would be too low in the mix at times and instantly correct. Everything else sounded great. specially the String Section and keyboards. You could hear them both, clear as bells. Alex was on fire, his acoustic solo before Halo effect was emaculate! Neil was his usual professor self teaching the masses how its truly done behind the skins. His three solo were impressive even though I felt he might have made a mistake or two during the first drum solo. But then again who the hell knows. He might had just wanted to play it that way. The lights were incredible except that they missed the video cue during the begining of 2112, (No video-just blackness). All the Explosions and pyro were right on the mark. Yes even Carnies had the full blown spectacle at the end. They were awesome, but I don't know why they don't do the flames at the end of the Overture anymore. I always thought that was a great effect. Anyway, all and all they delivered the good as they always do!

:Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

• Like 1

Aw man, look at that Avatar....it's got to be Wisconsin or Missouri, somewhere, because that is the only states that I have been to that use letters for county roads. I think it looks like Wisconsin...AWESOME!!!!!

That's in Wisconsin. Off of highway 18/151 somewhere east of Dodgeville.

Tonight in Ft. Lauderdale they played the "A" set list:

Subdivisions

The Big Money

Force 10

Grand Designs

The Body Electric

Territories

The Analog Kid

Bravado

Where's My Thing? (Part 4: Gangster of Boats Trilogy)/Drum Solo

Far Cry

(-Intermission-)

Caravan

Clockwork Angels

The Anarchist

Carnies

The Wreckers

Headlong Flight /Drum Solo

Halo Effect (with guitar solo intro)

Seven Cities Of Gold

The Garden

Manhattan Project

The Percussor (Electronic Drum Solo)

Red Sector A

YYZ

The Spirit Of Radio

Encore:

Tom Sawyer

2112 Overture/Temples/Grand Finale

Rush put on a great show in Ft.Lauderale tonight. They were in top form. Geddy's Vocals sound great but they would be too low in the mix at times and instantly correct. Everything else sounded great. specially the String Section and keyboards. You could hear them both, clear as bells. Alex was on fire, his acoustic solo before Halo effect was emaculate! Neil was his usual professor self teaching the masses how its truly done behind the skins. His three solo were impressive even though I felt he might have made a mistake or two during the first drum solo. But then again who the hell knows. He might had just wanted to play it that way. The lights were incredible except that they missed the video cue during the begining of 2112, (No video-just blackness). All the Explosions and pyro were right on the mark. Yes even Carnies had the full blown spectacle at the end. They were awesome, but I don't know why they don't do the flames at the end of the Overture anymore. I always thought that was a great effect. Anyway, all and all they delivered the good as they always do!

:Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

The only difference from Austin was The Body Electric instead of Limelight.

*cries* I saw three shows and never got to hear TBE! *cries harder*

• Like 1

They sounded stellar.

A few flubs here and there by Alex on Far Cry going out of the opening riff (he blew the F Sharp chord) Shit happens and it is early in the tour.

Neil missed a couple of hits coming into a few spots...nothing highly noticeable at all.

CD quality.

• Like 1

so does this mean nashville will get A? the suspense is killing me

Last night just leaves us with more questions. Did they just drop set B completely? Is Limelight/The Body Electric going to be the only alternate? Will all of the dialog from the intro/outro videos be over-dubbed with blahs?

(Also, yes I am obsessively color-coding all of my posts. I know it's pointless but I'm committed damnit! :madra:)

Where's the B!!

It could be that the new violinist just isn't comfortable with Wish Them Well or Dreamline yet and needed an extra day or two of practice.

Or it could be that they've dropped the B completely which would be a shame because I would love to see Middletown again.

Or maybe they're just holding off as long as they can so that nhlrush has a heart attack before the Nashville show.

I really don't know what the answer is yet :P

Tonight we get B baby!!! Middletown Dreams, The Pass, Wish Them Well and Dreamline!!!

Hitting the road t minus 30 minutes.

Ok, so Orlando got set B last night. Assuming that they continue alternating, the pattern has been reversed. So, my projected Setlist posting may now essentially be reversed.

Looks like Milwaukee is getting set A, and that makes me a sad David.