Jann Wenner Reacts To Alex Lifeson RRHOF Speech

rushgoober

Funny stuff Goobs and yeah as I read further in it did become more obvious you were pulling our collective leg. But hey while I'm here and were on the subject of the guy.......FUKK Jann Wenner!

Or as I prefer to say... Jann can suck on my Wenner :P

This is a tongue in cheek funny made on behalf of rushgoober for those who thought Alex's blah blah's was disrespectful..

Well done realistic and uncanny accurate no doubt what Wenner, actually thought!!! :P

Although completely on opposite ends of the spectrum I would think John Lydon aka Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols had a smile on his face if he heard Alex's "statement" acceptance... ;)

Hahaha! "f**k you and your piss stain. f**k you, were not coming!" bahaha.

Funny stuff Goobs and yeah as I read further in it did become more obvious you were pulling our collective leg. But hey while I'm here and were on the subject of the guy.......FUKK Jann Wenner!

Or as I prefer to say... Jann can suck on my Wenner :P

:ebert:

You had me for a minute there Goob. I would like the hear a real reaction from Wenner though. That took some balls from Alex:)

The sad truth is probably that Wenner doesn't even care enough to comment. He's too busy listening to his old Madonna LP's.

You had me for a minute there Goob. I would like the hear a real reaction from Wenner though. That took some balls from Alex:)

The sad truth is probably that Wenner doesn't even care enough to comment. He's too busy listening to his old Madonna LP's.

And telling people Zeppelin sucks like he did in the 70s.

I prefer Jan Hammer...

Who is the blonde in this picture?

Sue Richards - the Invisible Girl? :o

I just googled "Alex Lifeson acceptance speech rrhof" to see if there are any new interesting stories about it and this thread is the second result that shows up. :LOL:

:o

:LMAO:

:ph34r:

Edited by rushgoober

but yes I was f***ing fooled until the last line...good job

This was the giveaway for me: "We'll continue to reserve nominations for worthwhile rock and roll bands like Chic, Randy Newman, Abba, The Beastie Boys, etc. - you know REAL rock and roll!" Nice.

I hate this thread!

Mostly cuz I fell for it and came sooo close to posting lol

Also cuz I'm hungry for J weiner's reaction to that speech!

but yes I was f***ing fooled until the last line...good job

This was the giveaway for me: "We'll continue to reserve nominations for worthwhile rock and roll bands like Chic, Randy Newman, Abba, The Beastie Boys, etc. - you know REAL rock and roll!" Nice.

That gave it away for me as well. Still, it was hilarious! :LOL:

Bravo Sir! That was awesome!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I loved this line:

We'll continue to reserve nominations for worthwhile rock and roll bands like Chic, Randy Newman, Abba, The Beastie Boys, etc. - you know REAL rock and roll!

:laughing guy:

Edited by losingit2k

21 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 18 guests, 0 anonymous users

I wonder if that means that tons of people from the interwebs who aren't part of TRF are reading this and thinking it's "real" news. Oh my. :unsure:

Hopefully they'll at least read the second post to see the "source" of the article. ;)