Jump to content


Rush Vinyl Collection...the Normal and the Abnormal

Vinyl Rush Collection Records 45 rpm LP Picture Disc

  • Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#21 Kingdirk

Kingdirk

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:34 AM

As promised, here is another piece of "long lost" Rush vinyl history...the 1981 promotional release "Rush n' Roulette" (another forum on this site has addressed this disc as well).  From all accounts, this item is extremely rare and from a vinyl production point-of-view, wonderfully unique.  Mastered using a special technique called "parallel" or "concentric" grooves, this disc lives up to its name.  Originally released as a promo to radio stations, this disc has become one of only a handful of popular music releases to feature this strange and distinctive playing ability.  Simply put...there are six tracks on this disc (identical on the reverse) that are 2:00 minutes each.  When you drop the needle on the outer edge of the disc, the needle randomly selects which track its going to play.  Do it again and you might get a different song...or perhaps the same one.  Bizarre!  And sooooo cool!  Month Python and De La Soul are perhaps the two most widely referenced examples of this type of mastering.  I managed to find a near mint version of this release.  How many were released?  Who knows, but with promotional items, you have to imagine that the release amount was pretty limited.  Factor in years-gone-by and poor storage...how many are left? Who knows.  I tried to capture a photo of the grooves so you could see how they were different from a conventional pressing. Enjoy!

More coming in every day...more pics to follow!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Sponsored Post

#22 Animate

Animate

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Shangri La
  • Interests:Lost Horizons

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:28 AM

oh wow!  now that is cool!

I assume there are 6 "entry points" for the needle on the outer ring, each one going into one of the 6 separate tracks, which spiral in parallel to the center, and then exit.  So the arm ends up in the center of the record from each track?   Only problem being that every song has to be the same short length.

You should make a video of it playing, and put it up on youtube :) yes!

#23 Kingdirk

Kingdirk

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:32 AM

That's exactly what happens.  The songs are actually 2:00 "snapshots" from Exit...Stage Left.  I have no idea what the purpose of this promo was.  Most radio promotional materials included complete tracks to play on the radio...this one seems a bit odd though.  It seems more gimmick than practical...almost like picture discs (I have a couple of those that I'll feature shortly.)

I've been planning to record some video of my Rush collection for a while, but alas, time is simply not on my side.  Rest assured though...this one is definitely on my to-do list to showcase.

#24 ytserush

ytserush

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3885 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:United States

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:49 PM

View PostKingdirk, on 18 April 2013 - 07:24 AM, said:

ytserush...I know for certain that they aren't..."legit".  Apparently the Russian market for vinyl died a very quick and painful death in the early 90s and the only ways to get anything legit was to import (marginally risky) or travel outside the country to pick things up.  But I look at these little pieces of plastic as a snapshot in time...an attempt by someone somewhere to make some ill-gotten money through a sub-standard highly-illicit scheme.  Call me crazy, but I thought they would be pretty cool to have in the collection.

Without having my collection in front of me to flip through, I seem to recall Closer To The Heart being produced with a picture sleeve earlier than Tom Sawyer.  I believe it was a Mercury pressing out of the US...but I could be completely off-base on this.  I have earlier singles going back to Fly By Night (unfortunately, Not Fade Away has eluded my collection...and my wallet!) and they all typically have the generic, or sometimes the corporate Mercury or Philips outer sleeves.  Then you also have to consider whether the singles were promotional.

Great discussion...I'd like to know a bit more if anyone wants to chime in...let's keep the history lesson going!

One more thing...Congratulations to the "Boys" today.  No matter how long the road was, Rush can finally enter the "official" gates of rock and roll immortality today.  Time to celebrate!

That's the great thing about some of this stuff. Cetrtain pieces resonate more with some people than others. While not as rare as those that you have. I think the Korean pressings of 2112 and Signals (Never found Grace Under Pressure) are pretty cool because of the censorship issues. Not having a Red Star on 2112 is a stark contrast and is very thought provoking as to why it's missing.

Thanks for those 45 answers. I don't have the Moon single either for obvious reasons. I don't recall ever seeing a US Closer To The Heart picture sleeve, but that doesn't mean they didn't exist. I can't recall now if that Canadian picture sleeve was for Closer to the Heart or Fly By Night (as reissued with the Archives collection)

It's funny, if you really want one you can find one because they always seem to be available if you're willing to pay the price, but there are other 45s that I've never seen before but supposedly existed at one point.

I'd be the first one to tell you that the indictment (induction) didn't mean anything to me, but after seeing the effort that a lot of people made to make it happen and two watch those clips, it was a really cool way to honor them for the evening. Nothing will ever top Hartford in 2002, but this was nice, especially for the people that wanted it to happen in the worst way. So yeah..Celebrate the moment!

#25 ytserush

ytserush

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3885 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:United States

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:07 PM

View PostKingdirk, on 19 April 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

That's exactly what happens.  The songs are actually 2:00 "snapshots" from Exit...Stage Left.  I have no idea what the purpose of this promo was.  Most radio promotional materials included complete tracks to play on the radio...this one seems a bit odd though.  It seems more gimmick than practical...almost like picture discs (I have a couple of those that I'll feature shortly.)

I've been planning to record some video of my Rush collection for a while, but alas, time is simply not on my side.  Rest assured though...this one is definitely on my to-do list to showcase.


I love this (picked one up myself early on in my fandom as this is one of those collectibles that really wasn't pressed with the idea of collectors in mind)

Thre ONLY thing I get hung up on with this is that they fade out after 2 minutes. Couldn't this have been with closer proximity to full songs?

The concept is AMAZING, but I think a better job couldn't have been implenting it.  Of course, maybe the idea was back then that it wasn't meant to be functional, but just used to create buzz about the band in a time where they approached the mainstream. Of course, if this was sent out a few months in advance of the record, I can see how it would have been useful. So maybe that got lost in the sands of time.

Edited by ytserush, 24 April 2013 - 08:09 PM.


#26 Cygnus 2112

Cygnus 2112

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 4651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:45 PM

View Postytserush, on 24 April 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

View PostKingdirk, on 18 April 2013 - 07:24 AM, said:

ytserush...I know for certain that they aren't..."legit".  Apparently the Russian market for vinyl died a very quick and painful death in the early 90s and the only ways to get anything legit was to import (marginally risky) or travel outside the country to pick things up.  But I look at these little pieces of plastic as a snapshot in time...an attempt by someone somewhere to make some ill-gotten money through a sub-standard highly-illicit scheme.  Call me crazy, but I thought they would be pretty cool to have in the collection.

Without having my collection in front of me to flip through, I seem to recall Closer To The Heart being produced with a picture sleeve earlier than Tom Sawyer.  I believe it was a Mercury pressing out of the US...but I could be completely off-base on this.  I have earlier singles going back to Fly By Night (unfortunately, Not Fade Away has eluded my collection...and my wallet!) and they all typically have the generic, or sometimes the corporate Mercury or Philips outer sleeves.  Then you also have to consider whether the singles were promotional.

Great discussion...I'd like to know a bit more if anyone wants to chime in...let's keep the history lesson going!

One more thing...Congratulations to the "Boys" today.  No matter how long the road was, Rush can finally enter the "official" gates of rock and roll immortality today.  Time to celebrate!

That's the great thing about some of this stuff. Cetrtain pieces resonate more with some people than others. While not as rare as those that you have. I think the Korean pressings of 2112 and Signals (Never found Grace Under Pressure) are pretty cool because of the censorship issues. Not having a Red Star on 2112 is a stark contrast and is very thought provoking as to why it's missing.

Thanks for those 45 answers. I don't have the Moon single either for obvious reasons. I don't recall ever seeing a US Closer To The Heart picture sleeve, but that doesn't mean they didn't exist. I can't recall now if that Canadian picture sleeve was for Closer to the Heart or Fly By Night (as reissued with the Archives collection)

It's funny, if you really want one you can find one because they always seem to be available if you're willing to pay the price, but there are other 45s that I've never seen before but supposedly existed at one point.

I'd be the first one to tell you that the indictment (induction) didn't mean anything to me, but after seeing the effort that a lot of people made to make it happen and two watch those clips, it was a really cool way to honor them for the evening. Nothing will ever top Hartford in 2002, but this was nice, especially for the people that wanted it to happen in the worst way. So yeah..Celebrate the moment!

What happened in Hartford in 2002?

#27 Kingdirk

Kingdirk

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:09 PM

View Postytserush, on 24 April 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

View PostKingdirk, on 19 April 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

That's exactly what happens.  The songs are actually 2:00 "snapshots" from Exit...Stage Left.  I have no idea what the purpose of this promo was.  Most radio promotional materials included complete tracks to play on the radio...this one seems a bit odd though.  It seems more gimmick than practical...almost like picture discs (I have a couple of those that I'll feature shortly.)

I've been planning to record some video of my Rush collection for a while, but alas, time is simply not on my side.  Rest assured though...this one is definitely on my to-do list to showcase.


I love this (picked one up myself early on in my fandom as this is one of those collectibles that really wasn't pressed with the idea of collectors in mind)

Thre ONLY thing I get hung up on with this is that they fade out after 2 minutes. Couldn't this have been with closer proximity to full songs?

The concept is AMAZING, but I think a better job couldn't have been implenting it.  Of course, maybe the idea was back then that it wasn't meant to be functional, but just used to create buzz about the band in a time where they approached the mainstream. Of course, if this was sent out a few months in advance of the record, I can see how it would have been useful. So maybe that got lost in the sands of time.
I think back to when they would have released that promo and I wonder what their motivation was. I mean, the world of entertainment has always been laden with gimmicks and aside from some of the picture discs out there, this might be the first gimmick that Rush ever put out on vinyl. I think the sheer concept of mastering in such a way to draw attention to the band and the album was a genius move.

I just received a whole pile of really cool and unique Rush vinyl over the past week.  Some is relatively familiar...some is completely off the wall.  I'll try to get some pictures taken over the weekend and post them to continue the discussion.

And yeah...what happened in Hartford in 2002?

#28 ytserush

ytserush

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3885 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:United States

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:20 AM

View PostKingdirk, on 24 April 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

View Postytserush, on 24 April 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

View PostKingdirk, on 19 April 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

That's exactly what happens.  The songs are actually 2:00 "snapshots" from Exit...Stage Left.  I have no idea what the purpose of this promo was.  Most radio promotional materials included complete tracks to play on the radio...this one seems a bit odd though.  It seems more gimmick than practical...almost like picture discs (I have a couple of those that I'll feature shortly.)

I've been planning to record some video of my Rush collection for a while, but alas, time is simply not on my side.  Rest assured though...this one is definitely on my to-do list to showcase.


I love this (picked one up myself early on in my fandom as this is one of those collectibles that really wasn't pressed with the idea of collectors in mind)

Thre ONLY thing I get hung up on with this is that they fade out after 2 minutes. Couldn't this have been with closer proximity to full songs?

The concept is AMAZING, but I think a better job couldn't have been implenting it.  Of course, maybe the idea was back then that it wasn't meant to be functional, but just used to create buzz about the band in a time where they approached the mainstream. Of course, if this was sent out a few months in advance of the record, I can see how it would have been useful. So maybe that got lost in the sands of time.
I think back to when they would have released that promo and I wonder what their motivation was. I mean, the world of entertainment has always been laden with gimmicks and aside from some of the picture discs out there, this might be the first gimmick that Rush ever put out on vinyl. I think the sheer concept of mastering in such a way to draw attention to the band and the album was a genius move.

I just received a whole pile of really cool and unique Rush vinyl over the past week.  Some is relatively familiar...some is completely off the wall.  I'll try to get some pictures taken over the weekend and post them to continue the discussion.

And yeah...what happened in Hartford in 2002?

Rush's first gig in almost five years. The eyes weren't very dry that night.


One of my other favorites which I picked up around the same time and that is probably pretty rare as well is MK-32...or better known as "Everything Your Listeners Ever Wanted To Hear By Rush But You Were Afraid To Play."  (Which you probably have.)

It's a U.S. promo sent to radio stations and record stores some time in 1976. I'm not sure how successful this was as a promo, but I think it's pretty cool.
It's kind of generic but on the back they feature all of the albums up to All The World's A Stage desptie all the tracks being from the studio albums.

There's also a short reprinted clip from Variety  promoting All The World's A Stage and 2112 and the familar short reprinted  from Circus that says that "Closer to The Heart" is the name of the band's sixth LP.

Perhaps not so coincidentally, the track listing on this is exactly the same as Rush Through Time import released several years later but with Caress of Steel tracks Lakeside Park and Bacchus Plateau replaced by Cinderella Man and Closer To The Heart respectively (Despite Rush Through Time showing every album up to Moving Pictures on the back. Of course the photo on the front of Rush Through Time is pretty awesome in its own right)).

But I always thought that was cool because I thought it was a great idea, though there doesn't seem to be much evidence that it helped. I think this may have been mentioned in one or more of the Rush biographies too.

#29 Kingdirk

Kingdirk

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:29 AM

View Postytserush, on 25 April 2013 - 12:20 AM, said:

View PostKingdirk, on 24 April 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

View Postytserush, on 24 April 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

View PostKingdirk, on 19 April 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

That's exactly what happens.  The songs are actually 2:00 "snapshots" from Exit...Stage Left.  I have no idea what the purpose of this promo was.  Most radio promotional materials included complete tracks to play on the radio...this one seems a bit odd though.  It seems more gimmick than practical...almost like picture discs (I have a couple of those that I'll feature shortly.)

I've been planning to record some video of my Rush collection for a while, but alas, time is simply not on my side.  Rest assured though...this one is definitely on my to-do list to showcase.


I love this (picked one up myself early on in my fandom as this is one of those collectibles that really wasn't pressed with the idea of collectors in mind)

Thre ONLY thing I get hung up on with this is that they fade out after 2 minutes. Couldn't this have been with closer proximity to full songs?

The concept is AMAZING, but I think a better job couldn't have been implenting it.  Of course, maybe the idea was back then that it wasn't meant to be functional, but just used to create buzz about the band in a time where they approached the mainstream. Of course, if this was sent out a few months in advance of the record, I can see how it would have been useful. So maybe that got lost in the sands of time.
I think back to when they would have released that promo and I wonder what their motivation was. I mean, the world of entertainment has always been laden with gimmicks and aside from some of the picture discs out there, this might be the first gimmick that Rush ever put out on vinyl. I think the sheer concept of mastering in such a way to draw attention to the band and the album was a genius move.

I just received a whole pile of really cool and unique Rush vinyl over the past week.  Some is relatively familiar...some is completely off the wall.  I'll try to get some pictures taken over the weekend and post them to continue the discussion.

And yeah...what happened in Hartford in 2002?

Rush's first gig in almost five years. The eyes weren't very dry that night.


One of my other favorites which I picked up around the same time and that is probably pretty rare as well is MK-32...or better known as "Everything Your Listeners Ever Wanted To Hear By Rush But You Were Afraid To Play."  (Which you probably have.)

It's a U.S. promo sent to radio stations and record stores some time in 1976. I'm not sure how successful this was as a promo, but I think it's pretty cool.
It's kind of generic but on the back they feature all of the albums up to All The World's A Stage desptie all the tracks being from the studio albums.

There's also a short reprinted clip from Variety  promoting All The World's A Stage and 2112 and the familar short reprinted  from Circus that says that "Closer to The Heart" is the name of the band's sixth LP.

Perhaps not so coincidentally, the track listing on this is exactly the same as Rush Through Time import released several years later but with Caress of Steel tracks Lakeside Park and Bacchus Plateau replaced by Cinderella Man and Closer To The Heart respectively (Despite Rush Through Time showing every album up to Moving Pictures on the back. Of course the photo on the front of Rush Through Time is pretty awesome in its own right)).

But I always thought that was cool because I thought it was a great idea, though there doesn't seem to be much evidence that it helped. I think this may have been mentioned in one or more of the Rush biographies too.

Yeah...and especially after all the crap that happened to Neil. I remember thinking...this really could be it for these guys. We'll never see them on a stage again (expect maybe at casino opening perhaps). Great point!

I do also have the Everything Your Listeners... promo.  Another really cool promotional album, especially with the false forecast on the back (re: CttH).  Not often you see copies of this disc...
I agree...the image on Rush Through Time is pretty awesome.  It looks even better on the picture disc!

#30 MMCXII

MMCXII

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 6191 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Edmonton Alberta
  • Interests:Playing drums, creating art, building hot rods, sacred geometry and spirituality, Metal detecting, mountain biking, camping/canoeing, off roading, motorcycles.

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:21 AM

I want to know more about these Rush'n'roulette discs.. Obviously "concentric grooves" are physically impossible so how does this work??

it must have a groove that cuts over the songs all the way to the end with some type of curve at each song to make the needle (possibly) settle on that song..

I'm guessing this was someone's great invention that probably didn't work long term. And I'm sure after some time the needle would start to favor certain song as the grooves wear..

I'd love to come across one of these!

#31 Kingdirk

Kingdirk

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:29 AM

View PostMMCXII, on 25 April 2013 - 08:21 AM, said:

I want to know more about these Rush'n'roulette discs.. Obviously "concentric grooves" are physically impossible so how does this work??

it must have a groove that cuts over the songs all the way to the end with some type of curve at each song to make the needle (possibly) settle on that song..

I'm guessing this was someone's great invention that probably didn't work long term. And I'm sure after some time the needle would start to favor certain song as the grooves wear..

I'd love to come across one of these!
If I have time this weekend, I'll record playing it on my turntable and post it to youtube; and post a link to this forum.  I'l try to get better pictures of the lead-in so you can see how the needle enters the grooves.  The really cool thing about this particular effort is that with a lot of other parallel groove discs, most often its 2 - 3 full tracks.  I have googled this to death and I can't find any mention of any other artist releasing a disc with that many grooves.  Its awesome!

#32 MMCXII

MMCXII

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 6191 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Edmonton Alberta
  • Interests:Playing drums, creating art, building hot rods, sacred geometry and spirituality, Metal detecting, mountain biking, camping/canoeing, off roading, motorcycles.

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:34 AM

View PostKingdirk, on 25 April 2013 - 08:29 AM, said:

View PostMMCXII, on 25 April 2013 - 08:21 AM, said:

I want to know more about these Rush'n'roulette discs.. Obviously "concentric grooves" are physically impossible so how does this work??

it must have a groove that cuts over the songs all the way to the end with some type of curve at each song to make the needle (possibly) settle on that song..

I'm guessing this was someone's great invention that probably didn't work long term. And I'm sure after some time the needle would start to favor certain song as the grooves wear..

I'd love to come across one of these!
If I have time this weekend, I'll record playing it on my turntable and post it to youtube; and post a link to this forum.  I'l try to get better pictures of the lead-in so you can see how the needle enters the grooves.  The really cool thing about this particular effort is that with a lot of other parallel groove discs, most often its 2 - 3 full tracks.  I have googled this to death and I can't find any mention of any other artist releasing a disc with that many grooves.  Its awesome!

According to Wikipedia these parallel groove records have the songs interlaced into each other.. So every song would go across the entire width of the record. I see what they mean by "parallel grooves". Cool!

#33 Kingdirk

Kingdirk

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:58 PM

OK...so the item I'm going to show here is proof that I am a completeist (my wife says obsessive compulsive).  Over the past little while, I've been receiving a pile of new Rush discs, from 45s to pic discs to rare bootlegs to the truly obscure (I promise...as soon as I can find the time, I'll take the pics and share them with you).  However, this one I've particular been looking forward to its arrival.  There is nothing legitimate about this item, but I simply HAD to have it.  I'm almost not even concerned about the sound (which I'll test drive tonight)...it just looks SO COOL!  I've Googled this thing to death and all I can find is another forum discussing its legitimacy (see above), but no one can confirm it.  It cost me a pretty penny to bring in and I know that the band didn't get anything for it, but as I mentioned in my first statement...I'm a completeist.

Check it out and let me know your thoughts...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#34 Animate

Animate

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Shangri La
  • Interests:Lost Horizons

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:48 PM

Very pretty! yet confusing- A "promotional vinyl for T4E"?  WIth a date of 2009?  It does look really really nice though- what is the story behind this one?

#35 Kingdirk

Kingdirk

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:55 PM

View PostAnimate, on 30 April 2013 - 02:48 PM, said:

Very pretty! yet confusing- A "promotional vinyl for T4E"?  WIth a date of 2009?  It does look really really nice though- what is the story behind this one?
I really wish I knew.  As I said, I've Googled this thing like mad and I can't find a lot on it...which leaves me to believe that it isn't the legitimate T4E vinyl pressing that everyone is craving for.  What I do know however, is that the prices for this are quite high.  Recently a Fly By Night Japanese promo pic disk encountered a bidding war on eBay, even though there is no proof that such a pressing was ever "authorized".  Again, there are no reasons to believe that this is legit.  I laugh because it was passed off as being produced by Anthem/Atlantic which WE ALL KNOW, wasn't possible.  When you hold it in your hand, it has to be at least 180 or 200 gm...very heavy, and everything about it looks and feels real.

#36 Animate

Animate

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Shangri La
  • Interests:Lost Horizons

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:03 PM

It does look like it is very good quality.  Aren't there a lot of high quality Japanese recordings?  Like the "Masters of Stockholm" recording?  Very  cool- can't wait to hear how it sounds- will you get to play it today sometime?

#37 Kingdirk

Kingdirk

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:11 PM

I thought I would have time tonight to throw it on the platter, but I think I'm going to have to wait until the weekend. If I do though, you know I'll post the results here. If I can whip up a quick YouTube video, I'll post the link here as well.

#38 Cygnus 2112

Cygnus 2112

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 4651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:58 PM

I just found myself a copy of Rush 'N' Roulette on Ebay.

#39 Kingdirk

Kingdirk

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:52 PM

View Postbillybobjoe1881, on 30 April 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

I just found myself a copy of Rush 'N' Roulette on Ebay.
Nicely done! Enjoy that really cool piece of Rushtory!

#40 Cygnus 2112

Cygnus 2112

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 4651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:27 PM

I'm sure I will.  My record player conked out on the weekend and the store didn't have anymore so I'm SOL for the time being but it'll still look nice on my shelf.





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Vinyl, Rush, Collection, Records, 45 rpm, LP, Picture Disc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users